PDA

View Full Version : Injurys

TheAngryDrunkenRussian
09-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah I know we all had them work/sports/or auto related injury's. But this must be the dumbest I've seen.

Okay I'm driving through Stoneridge Park, Waukesha WI guys know where it is, checking on some accounts. Well I a Bill's Lawn and Landscaping truck at one of their accounts, I know a few guys that work with them. So I pull into the parking lot and see a ambulance and a cop car sitting there working on one of their employee's. Curious to see what happen I talked to Ryan and his green kid got a push mower stuck under a license plate of a car and instead of shuting it out and pulling it off he stuck his hand under a working deck and sliced off half of his index finger and the tips off his middle and ring finger.

Eww that just gives me the heby jebizes

geekwarrior
09-20-2006, 09:22 PM
what an idiot...

on another note, this looked like it hurt

vid (http://livedigital.com/content/917932/)

BeaverEater
09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
that just reminds me of the movie, the ringer :rofl:

kosmo
09-20-2006, 11:22 PM
I know a guy who had a hand jammed up his butt due to some flaming hot cheetos.

psychowarden
09-20-2006, 11:35 PM
I know a guy who had a hand jammed up his butt due to some flaming hot cheetos.

That demands an explanation.

My fun injury? I dropped a 45lb dumbell on my finger and it exploded.

neppo1345
09-20-2006, 11:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5OTe8hUAUg

Recon by Fire
09-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Here is a fine work related injury (not mine!):

Contractor is driving a security vehicle around the perimeter of the base, over some rough terrain. There is a loaded flare gun on the dash that smartly bounces off the dash and lands in his lap, discharging said flare into the goods. He was hospitalized but everyone survived! LOL

:rofl:

Altimas
09-21-2006, 09:17 AM
ZOMG...I can imagine getting a call at work about an injury like that. Here is some funny ones I have heard of at work.

Kid got a Broken ankle and a broken nose. He went to catch a fly ball in a baseball game and stepped in a hole breaking his ankle then the ball landed and hit him in the nose breaking it. (Sounds like my luck)

One guy slipped and fell in the shower and ended up with a shampoo bottled lodged in his...well you know. He says it was an accident but I am still not buying it.

And my favorite all time injury is when my brother broke his leg laying basketball...by himself. He of course lost that game...

thecavemankevin
09-21-2006, 01:39 PM
One guy slipped and fell in the shower and ended up with a shampoo bottled lodged in his...well you know. He says it was an accident but I am still not buying it.

you ever hear the adam sandler song, "At a medium Pace"? :eek:

PyRo
09-21-2006, 03:05 PM
you ever hear the adam sandler song, "At a medium Pace"? :eek:
You ever here that Steven Lynch song "The Gerbil Song"?

quasimorte
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
sliced a chunk of my index finger off with a butterfly knife one night while drinking. I was trying to show people how sharp it was by slicing a piece of paper held between my fingers. I didn't even feel it until my GF told me i was bleeding. had to go to the hospital because i hit a vein. that thing would not stop bleeding.

geekwarrior
09-21-2006, 03:48 PM
sliced a chunk of my index finger off with a butterfly knife one night while drinking. I was trying to show people how sharp it was by slicing a piece of paper held between my fingers. I didn't even feel it until my GF told me i was bleeding. had to go to the hospital because i hit a vein. that thing would not stop bleeding.

i did the same thing with a utility knife cutting some board... i even had my hand way to the side, but when you have a lot of pressure on the knife and it hops the ruler, that thing takes off.....flew about 2 ft down the board and right across my thumb, finger nail and all....i finally went and got stiches because it was still bleeding hours later...heres a pic :D

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/GEEKWARRIOR81/thumb.jpg

Altimas
09-21-2006, 04:35 PM
OMG *vomits* dont post pics of that crap your gonna make me barf at work.

-Tab
09-21-2006, 04:45 PM
OMG *vomits* dont post pics of that crap your gonna make me barf at work.

If anything we should be rewarding him. It's about time someone posts some pics.

TheAngryDrunkenRussian
09-21-2006, 04:47 PM
smooth one. I wish I found the pictures of when I rolled my tractor. thank god I was wearing seat belt or I would have been crushed. I saw some stars on that one only.

geekwarrior
09-21-2006, 04:48 PM
If anything we should be rewarding him. It's about time someone posts some pics.

lol...yeah, its not that gross. Didnt hurt until the doc injected the numbing crap straight into the cut and pumped a whole syringe in there..and he had to lean on the needle to get it in there, guess the thumbs and toes are pretty tough. glad he did though, it allowed me to laugh as he stuck the needle right through my nail.

all in all it wasnt to bad....it hurt alot more when a forklift rolled over my foot and broke some toes....