PDA

View Full Version : paging j dogg

syl58
09-20-2006, 11:50 PM
hey im having trouble getting in contact with you, we need to talk.

thanks

Sk8ermog
09-21-2006, 12:58 AM
best of luck. He is one tough guy to get ahold of. Hope you didn't buy something from him... :tard:

Rudz
09-21-2006, 09:08 AM
best of luck. He is one tough guy to get ahold of. Hope you didn't buy something from him... :tard:

now that wasnt fair..he just busy,,be nice.. :dance:

syl58
09-21-2006, 09:48 AM
yes i bought something from him, i have done so without any problems and i think that hes a good seller. i just need to talk to him though, his email and aim isnt working....

Chronobreak
09-21-2006, 10:38 AM
im sure hes busy but these post are becoming habitual

geekwarrior
09-21-2006, 11:13 AM
he just posted a for sale thread saying his unemployment screwed him over....

I dealt with him too, and while he took forever, he is honest

Sk8ermog
09-21-2006, 04:13 PM
im sure hes busy but these post are becoming habitual

Yeah he is a nice guy when you talk to him or get ahold of him, but Chronobreak is right in that there has been a few post about him latly. I didn't mean any disrespect by it. Again best of luck to you.

syl58
09-22-2006, 03:11 PM
anyone see him anywhere?

syl58
09-28-2006, 07:05 AM
where is he?

A-Tach-One
09-28-2006, 08:41 AM
where is he?
No clue, he doesn't reply to me anymore and I'm done being patient with the guy. He has been unable to deliver on his end of our deal. I shipped my sluggo body and slug rail to him in back in May and I still haven't recieved one thing from him. :( If you read this Jdogg, return my Sluggo body and slug rail. No more excuses!!! I am done with this fiasco.

Chronobreak
09-28-2006, 10:00 AM
make sure you guys put this in his feedback so we dont have these post showing up more and more?

A-Tach-One
09-28-2006, 10:05 AM
make sure you guys put this in his feedback so we dont have these post showing up more and more?
Unless I just can't find his republic feedback anymore, he has deleted it. I will have to create one I guess.

Chronobreak
09-28-2006, 10:18 AM
i would also find or put a link to the other person who had similar problems too

i would like to give him a chance, i have never dealt with him but almsot have and he did seem very helpfull. That is all i can say since i never compelted a transaction with him.

he said he was busy in his last post and trying to run his "biz" still, but it may come to a point where he is just incapable of handling the "biz" along with his daily duties

geekwarrior
09-28-2006, 10:50 AM
i think he has two user names on here too....

mpsd
09-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Man... Good luck... You´ll need it when dealing with this guy. Jdogg really has an propriate nickname (read: dog). He will sell stuff he doesn´t have, he will tell you he sent you what you bought and, later, send half of what you paid for. He will try to lie on you and he will DEFINATELLY frustrate you. At least this is exactly what he did to me and to, at least, five other people whom I talked to.

Jdogg, if you´re reading this, please, refund me half the money I paid you for the pump kit. I know you won´t deliver the pump handle nor the pump rod so, please, do what is right at least once in your lifetime.

For those of you who think he is a nice guy, but very occupied, I´m the Executive Director of one of the biggest IT consulting companies in Brazil (we are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner) and I have projects all over Latin America among some of the top 100 companies in the country. I know what´s being busy. And I´m still available to answer my calls, e-mails and PMs. And I´m still available to ship what I´ve sold and guarantee the other side is satisfied when doing business with me, no matter if it´s a US$ 100.00 deal or bigger.

This guy is a thief and a liar and does not deserve your respect.

Rudz, you´re a great guy. I know it from all the posts we did on the X-Mod and the Cougar River´s threads. Don´t lose your time defending this dog.

MarkM, sorry if I did something wrong on this post but I think it´s my duty to alert people about who they are dealing with.

Best regards and, again, good luck,

Mendel.

syl58
09-28-2006, 01:42 PM
anyone have a way to get in contact with him (phone?)

lasrsktr
09-28-2006, 03:06 PM
anyone have a way to get in contact with him (phone?)

i Just recently did a deal with him...

It was by far the most frustrating thing i've dealt with to date... And i've had some pretty agrivating deals(not paintball but all the same)...

I am happy to say it was completed but not in a sufficently timely manner.

He offered me a nice deal on the Go X-Valve program I took it sent my money(this thread popped up the next week).

Once he recieved my money things started getting strange in his answers.

here is the exact im conversation we had...

LASRSKTR: hey... do you have a RMA number
jbn96: you need to send me the valve
LASRSKTR: you said i would be sending the valve directly to AGD with the RMA number... whats going on
jbn96: they want me to make sure the valve is good they are real busy
jbn96: brb
LASRSKTR: ummm why would they have you test it... and take your word from it.
LASRSKTR: for*
LASRSKTR: i feel its something they would need to verify inhouse.
LASRSKTR: regardless of what you tell them
jbn96: they just want to make sure that all the parts are there they have been getting alot where the parts arent there so they want me to look at it to save them time, i have a big order i need to place but i am waiting for you
LASRSKTR: i find it funny that your waiting for me... yet i gave you all my info on monday.. its now friday... you've had five days to get back to me and ask me for this stuff.
jbn96: i have been very busy
jbn96: i am making a new marker
LASRSKTR: your busy... yes thats how everybody with a job is... but customerservice should be a priority first and foremote.
LASRSKTR: foremost*
jbn96: it is
jbn96: i have been here through the week you wernt here
LASRSKTR: a simple phonecall, or jumping on here to keep me informed is simple, espically since you are still posting on AO.
jbn96: true i have your number, i am sorry that i was busy
jbn96: what post
LASRSKTR: just get me an RA number so i can send the valve regardless of how busy they are.
jbn96: ok dont get mad if they send it back
jbn96: one sec
LASRSKTR: i have no worries about them sending it back as it is complete.

At that point i got the RMA number and called AGD with the number to verify that everything was kosher with the deal and then had a laugh with the customer service rep becuase she couldn't believe what he said.

Although my deal was completed and i recieved my product I definately feel for those that have been ripped off...

Your best bet is to get the local police involved and get a written track record of whats been going on.

mpsd
09-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Guys, please, let´s put things on the right place here on the Forum so it´ll touch who really neeed it.

We created a feedback thread on the right place for it. Here is the link:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203738

There are also other feedback threads on McArterBrown and PB Nation. Here are the links:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1779826

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4384

Thanks,

Mendel.

Tool-of-death
09-28-2006, 03:55 PM
didn;'t he make a post in a simaler thread just like last week?

Chronobreak
09-28-2006, 03:57 PM
mpsd, fix your links please

tool, yes he did but i cant find that thread right know

maybe jbn shoudlnt be an agd dealer anymore?

Rudz
09-28-2006, 04:07 PM
yeah i never dealt with him, but im done recomending him..sorry guys..he seemed like he was legit.. :cheers: obviously not..

Chronobreak
09-28-2006, 04:08 PM
somone got his pbn name?

the link to pbn feedback diddnt work

i wanna search out him/his IP and make sure hes not scamming udner different names there or still posting sales as well

mpsd
09-28-2006, 04:12 PM
mpsd, fix your links please

tool, yes he did but i cant find that thread right know

maybe jbn shoudlnt be an agd dealer anymore?

Sorry. Links fixed!

Thanks,

Mendel.

syl58
09-28-2006, 04:55 PM
ok what would you do if you paid for an item that you never received?

Tool-of-death
09-28-2006, 04:59 PM
ok what would you do if you paid for an item that you never received?
file a local police report
file a poilce report where he lives

file a paypal claim if you payed VIA paypal
file a bank claim if you used your debit/credit card
file a internet fraud claim
file a mail fraud claim (f you used an MO)

syl58
09-28-2006, 05:04 PM
here are the details paid with paypal for a slate phantom
said it would take about a month (ok with me)

this was in late july, early august
too late for paypal dispute
amount of 270

however, he did have the intention to complete the order, i checked with cci, he has my order ready, just waiting his payment :mad: :mad:

geekwarrior
09-28-2006, 05:16 PM
His name is Jacob Negray from Illinois.....use Zaba search to find his address and phone# :argh:

mpsd
09-28-2006, 05:33 PM
His name is Jacob Negray from Illinois.....use Zaba search to find his address and phone# :argh:

Man!! What a search engine is that! Amazing!!

Here is the data:

JACOB NEGRAY
403 HOWARD ST
PONTIAC, IL

And the phone number I got there: (815) 844-5810

Don´t know if it´s true, but this you´ll tell us, right? Let´s go to the police, people!!!

Thanks, Geekwarrior!

Best regards,

Mendel.

geekwarrior
09-28-2006, 05:55 PM

Scary actually. :ninja:

mpsd
09-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Scary actually. :ninja:

Indeed... ;)

And the most amazing thing is that the guy who owns this search tool is in the United Kingdom. I tryed doing the same on Google but couldn´t find anything.

Dewok82
09-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Looks like he has extended his scams to ebay. Check out the latest feedback:

Jdogg's ebay Feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=96jbn&iid=190033034563)

Seems he isn't too broke, he was bidding on/buying Mag parts on ebay fairly recently:
Jdogg needed a minimag body (http://cgi.ebay.com/AGD-AUTOMAG-MINIMAG-STOCK-BODY_W0QQitemZ190033034563QQihZ009QQcategoryZ16048 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Some emag lowers (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130030031992)

He didn't win the lowers, but did put in a bid for $220. Notice who the seller is? I'm not making any accusations, but I'd like Jay to chime in. I KNOW I saw him (Jay) and Jdogg attempting to sell THESE SAME ITEMS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36285&item=130024240971) on AO recently.

I just noticed the same minimag body was re-listed. Perhaps he stiffed the seller for the money? I'm sure mayzons has an AO name, perhaps he could clue us in?

Also, a search for ebay items sold in the last 30 days by Jdogg reveals 8 items totaling $750+. None of the buyers has yet to leave feedback....

Nutsnyomowf
09-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Chill Will Made a post about this scammer a few weeks ago and he was ridiculed for it :nono: Now it all comes to the light.Say it aint so.We must burn the children and let the witches go.

Tool-of-death
09-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Chill Will Made a post about this scammer a few weeks ago and he was ridiculed for it :nono: Now it all comes to the light.Say it aint so.We must burn the children and let the witches go.

I've got some lighter fluid and some old gas..... my lighter is out a fuel though :(

Chronobreak
09-28-2006, 08:24 PM
let me try this one more time

what is his actual username and EXACT spelling on PBN?

if im not told this info nm i can do....

-nm i found it

jdogg96

il search for other usernames and other feedback

chill will
09-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Hi guys, I’m the one that had the post a few weeks ago about J-DOGG. Plain and simple, I never got my money. I have sent emails and pm to him with no reply. I don’t know what happen to my post though. I think the mods deleted it. Why??? I don’t know, but I would like to. I also noticed that his feedback was gone. It disappeared about the same time has my thread. As for the sale of lowers on ebay, it is obvious what went down there. Bottom line, he’s a thief. And we all know it. My post was just to put it out there and open people’s eyes before he struck again. I hoped it helped someone. I didn’t loose as much money as some of the guys, but I still lost while taking a lot of flack from other members for posting my experience in my deal. :tard:

I hope he gets what’s coming to him.

syl58
09-28-2006, 11:13 PM
if i remember, im going to give my credit card company a call tomorow...... he has definately been ignoring me recently, at least a few weeks ago he gave me excuses...

chill will
09-29-2006, 04:08 PM
The mods have informed me that my post is back up for viewing guys. There was some editting done to remove some of the useless flaming towards myself. There really is no need to post in it, but it is there for your viewing. Just search my name to find it. It is called SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!

peace,
Will

MANN
09-29-2006, 04:19 PM
He told me that he was an AGD dealer. If this is so maybe AGD can help us out as far as contact info goes.

Chronobreak
09-29-2006, 04:27 PM
He told me that he was an AGD dealer. If this is so maybe AGD can help us out as far as contact info goes.

Here is the data:

JACOB NEGRAY
403 HOWARD ST
PONTIAC, IL

And the phone number I got there: (815) 844-5810

Don´t know if it´s true, but this you´ll tell us, right? Let´s go to the police, people!!!

Thanks, Geekwarrior!

Best regards,

Mendel.

i noticed he removed his aim from his profile as well

while doing some searching on pbn there are alot of jdog variations that have been banned for scamming, but i cannot confirm that they were done by him or have any affiliation with him.

however 15 banned jdog variations is quite a bit...

also found another s/n from his ip on pbn that il be watching

syl58
09-29-2006, 06:09 PM
yea i dont think that my card company can help. i happened to have the entire amount in paypal at the time that i bought it. and it has been about 2 months, so paypal says that i cannot open a dispute, is the pd the only option left?

zorrotmm
09-29-2006, 07:27 PM
PONTIAC?!?!? That hits a little too close to home. Too bad I'm in Iraq, otherwise I'd be in easy driving distance. Sorry guys...

cougar20th
10-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Ive dealt with him and ive been waiting 5ish months. dont know the exact but can look. I just want the pump parts he promised. Im not at home currently so i hope they are there. ill know in a week. As it stands ive got hundreds into a all new parts stockclass mag and have no pumpkit for it. Ive missed several games i needed it for and had to use something else. As i said i just want the parts from him.

cougar20th
10-08-2006, 08:04 PM
anyone heard fromhim. id really like my parts or money. Ive been waiting since May.

Chronobreak
10-08-2006, 08:07 PM
i assume you contacted the local PD, etc etc?

looks like legal action is the only way your getting anything

btw GL with teh pump stuff, going thru his post ive seen the pump kit promised to more than one person(i doubt he has more than 1 if he even has any)

might wanna clal AGD and let them know the sketchiness or thievery of one of there "dealers"

if he is infact an authorized dealer...

Jdogg
10-18-2006, 02:22 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2237484#post2237484