PDA

View Full Version : X Mag goes full auto!!!

James Wright
09-23-2006, 11:44 AM
My X Mag goes full auto when i pull the trigger! Its well lubricated and the main spring is longer than the bolt. As it is set up it was previously working ok. Though the trigger did have a tendency to bounce lots and would go full auto occasionally. Sounds like a problem that has been getting progressively worse over time. Can anyone advise on how to get it back to normal please?!?!

shaunyoung000
09-23-2006, 12:16 PM
sear is probably wore, check it out and replace.
however if it's in electro mode and still doing that, well I don't know what to tell you, never had that problem before.

rkjunior303
09-23-2006, 12:32 PM
in electro?

flip the hes sensor wires around.

Pneumagger
09-23-2006, 01:17 PM
You could just sell it to me?

tizon
03-04-2018, 09:34 PM
I'm having some X mag trouble
It's on a stock minimag body, the frame is 100% stock...I installed a new AM/MM sear, and whenever I pull the trigger the x valve fires 2 shots.
If I hold the trigger down, it goes full auto, the rings have gold cup.
It will shoot a ball and then the next will get caught in the breach and the bolt wont reset, I have to take the air off...

vintage
03-05-2018, 08:01 AM
I'm having some X mag trouble
It's on a stock minimag body, the frame is 100% stock...I installed a new AM/MM sear, and whenever I pull the trigger the x valve fires 2 shots.
If I hold the trigger down, it goes full auto, the rings have gold cup.
It will shoot a ball and then the next will get caught in the breach and the bolt wont reset, I have to take the air off...

you have an X valve not an X mag, big difference. since you changed sears check your trigger rod length, aired up safety on trigger held back you want a credit card thickness gap between the end of the rod and back of the trigger. as for the other problem what spring are you using on the bolt? what hopper and which power feed plug do you have.

Nobody
03-05-2018, 08:07 AM
What pressure do you have going into the valve?
Did you do anything to the on/off and/or pin?

tizon
03-05-2018, 02:02 PM
The trigger rod length was just as you described...about a credit card thickness.
I'm using the red spring on the bolt...I have an egg hopper...but really haven't run any paint through it <10 balls... it has the parabolic power feed plug.

tizon
03-05-2018, 02:04 PM
I have a ninja 68/4500, and when I bought it at the store they said that it outputs about 850psi
The on/off is stock and I haven't done anything to it...
I bought another RT on/off for my other mag...it's identical

vintage
03-07-2018, 04:28 PM
I have a ninja 68/4500, and when I bought it at the store they said that it outputs about 850psi
The on/off is stock and I haven't done anything to it...
I bought another RT on/off for my other mag...it's identical

unless we can get Bunny, Beemer or Dayspring to split this thread you need to start your own as i have questions for you.

RehKal
03-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Why necro a 12 year old thread instead of starting a new one? At this point id say just ask your questions, pretty sure the original conversation is well since deceased.

Nobody
03-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Why necro a 12 year old thread instead of starting a new one? At this point id say just ask your questions, pretty sure the original conversation is well since deceased.

Lol, i never noticed the necro.