PDA

View Full Version : Come get your Level 10 and xmod stickers!

Arstron
09-24-2006, 09:08 AM
You can now get your choice of "Xmod Inside" or "Level 10 Inside" stickers!

You can get a sheet of 12 1 1/2" or 3 3" stickers the cost will be $10 shipped and I can not mix the level 10 and xmod inside stickers. The stickers will be printed on clear vinyl and you can choose between white, black, blue, red.

For my paypal address, custom sizes, or custom stickers, please PM me.

http://www.fusionowners.org/intelxmodinside.jpg

Pneumagger
09-24-2006, 10:36 AM
pm me your paypal for a sheet of red level 10 sheet of 1.5". I'll get that payment out to you when I can.

Carbon Blue
09-24-2006, 11:07 AM
this would be the same design as the intel logo correct? or "like" the intel logo with some minor some differences :D pics would be nice :)

Arstron
09-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Yes both are "like" the level 10 logo. :dance:

I just did a run on pbn and shipped them out, there seemed like quiet a few people was wanting them and I have the ability to do it, so I thought id go ahead and give it a shot.

Arstron
09-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Added a picture of the blue and red xmod and intel inside stickers. I can also do black and white, I just dont have any extras of them laying around.

PsychoBaller
09-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Just letting you know... the reason AGD stopped making "Lvl 10 Inside" stickers is cause such mentioned Computer Company that owns the basic graphic design gave Tom a ring one day, and said STOP. Copyright infringement or some such.

Be careful with these!

-baller

Hexis
09-25-2006, 06:26 PM
It would be trademark infringement, not copyright. Intel is using a different logo, so they may not care as much these days. If they do find out, they will prob ask you to stop. They pretty much have to enforce the trademark rights, or they lose them.

Arstron
09-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Yes I am aware of that, I have thought about fliping the logo over to make sure I dont infringe on their design. However I dont plan on making very many of these anyway so I dont think there will be much of a problem.

mobsterboy
09-26-2006, 07:20 PM
wheres slarty when you need him...to rat out another person who's using copyrighted icons and images...and wheres yak to defend that its not stealing when you use a copyrighted image as your own work, without giving credit to the original maker

BigEvil
09-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Holy crap these are great! Ive been looking for a LVL10 inside sticker for a long time. Thanks man!!

:dance:

Rudz
09-28-2006, 02:28 PM
got mine and i love them great work... :cheers:

BigEvil
09-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Pic of the blue Xmod one.

http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_xmod_inside%7E0.jpg

Rudz
09-28-2006, 08:04 PM
the level 10 inside looks just like the original, and they have a variety of sizes and colors, its great!!!

phizz
09-29-2006, 02:19 AM
nice looking stickers pm sent

Arstron
10-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Just sent out the next batch of stickers, I am still finishing up A-Tachs order, but everyone else should have there stickers or they should be on there way. :cheers:

I can do custom stickers as well for anyone intrested in that

robnix
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Just sent out the next batch of stickers, I am still finishing up A-Tachs order, but everyone else should have there stickers or they should be on there way. :cheers:

I can do custom stickers as well for anyone intrested in that

Bump to add that I got mine the other day and they look great!

Arstron
10-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Bump to add that I got mine the other day and they look great!

Thanks!

On a side note my printer machine is getting ready to go up for sale on ebay. We are going to be buying a new machine next year. So if you want any stickers let me know within the next couple days before this machine sells!

Arstron
10-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Ok guys I have good news and bad news. We put our printer up for sale on ebay and it has already meet its resevere, this means it is selling for sure so it will be packaged up monday to be sent out. The good news is we are buying a much nicer machine, we just wont be getting it until the begining of next year. I can still do solid color stickers with my cutter, but will not be able to do any prints or highly detailed pictures until we get the new machine.

Thanks to everyone that has bought stickers, I hope to be able to do this again in a few months. :cheers: