PDA

View Full Version : Autoresponse trigger....

Quamino
09-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi!

A few days ago I came over an old autoresponse trigger. Iīm now wondering if there is suposed to be a specific frame for the autoresponse sear package, becouse that one i donīt have... so... if anyone knows more than me, please share some info with me! :)

If anyone has a picture of this setup, where U can se the internals installed in the frame, could U please post it?!?

I know itīs not tourney leagal, but i just want to try it out!

Thanx!!!

Coralis
09-25-2006, 03:42 PM
I forget the name of the manufacturer of the autoresponse frame. I think that they made a just the complete frame and that people who didnt like them took the internals out and modified their frame to accept the internals. Proline perhaps was the companys name

VeeWee
09-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Proline was the maker of the Autoresponse trigger frame. Fun to play with if you have a very strong trigger finger, the spring is stiffer than crap. I read an article a long time ago about a guy that modified his in such a way that it was almost walkable. He made it into a double trigger and used stops to control the travel of the trigger so it only shot once per trigger pull but the travel was extremely tight, like 1-2mm.

If I can remember I'll try to get some picks of the internals of mine.

Quamino
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Pictures would be great! Specially if they are from an original autoresponse frame!

Thanxx to everybody!