PDA

View Full Version : Chronic pants..

CKY_Alliance
09-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Ok so just the other day i saw a thread on a paintball forum....dont know which one now and cant find it..but it was on the new chronic pants/jerseys that are coming out for 07

then this weekend at MAO i saw them and liked them..after deciding to buy them i went back to the vendor and they had already packed up to leave...so anyone know where i can buy these? I cant seem to find anyone who sells them...

StygShore
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
http://shopping.netledger.com/s.nl/c.312007/it.A/id.4312/.f?sc=5&category=1

or A-1 paintball carries them for 15.00 less, but if I remember, a lot of people had problems with them.

Best bet, call the vendor, or call the venue and ask them for information on the vendor

Styg

CKY_Alliance
09-25-2006, 04:40 PM
ye thanks styg i found them on archons site not long after i made the thread...but i dont wanna pay that much for them when i could of had them for 50 dollars...thats one of the reasons i was willing to try them bc they where cheap,and nice knee padding (not to thick or thin), good venting, and light like dye hybrid light but with knee padding.

what kind of problems have you heard people having?

the vendor was archon and i never have any luck calling them...il prolly try tomorrow if i dont find anything else out by tonight.

and ye a-1 does have them for 65..not bad comparably, if they are durable.