PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve Troubles

lasrsktr
09-25-2006, 09:44 PM
got my brand new x-vavle today expecting it to be fault free directly from AGD.

so i get it strapped into the mag... air it up and i have an air leak out of the pressure release hole on the valve.

I am stummped and with a slot load cd drive i cannot view the nifty little half size cdrom that was delivered...

:rofl:

flyingpootang
09-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Turn down the velocity adjuster...

lasrsktr
09-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Turn down the velocity adjuster...

that would only help the cause if the velocity was to high.. Its not coming out of the back. It is coming out of the pin hole on the left side of the valve.

MANN
09-26-2006, 11:54 AM
out a side hole :tard: Call AGD If you bought it new their techs will walk you through troubleshooting/ exchange for another one.

lasrsktr
09-26-2006, 02:09 PM
out a side hole :tard: Call AGD If you bought it new their techs will walk you through troubleshooting/ exchange for another one.

:tard: ... thats not what i want to hear... unfortunately lunch hour is after they close... #$!$!@#@

And are the valves not checked before they leave the factory. I bought this through the Go-X valve program.. So it is new.

rb211
09-26-2006, 06:30 PM
This might be a stupid question, but did you oil it before you gassed it up? Take the reg apart and make sure that there is no debris on the o-rings of the reg pin assy. Oil it up and try again.

lasrsktr
09-26-2006, 06:45 PM
This might be a stupid question, but did you oil it before you gassed it up? Take the reg apart and make sure that there is no debris on the o-rings of the reg pin assy. Oil it up and try again.

not stupid... but i did oil it... Called AGD just before tech line closed and they suggest that i swap around the orings on the reg pin assembly.. Gotta try that when i get home.

lasrsktr
09-27-2006, 12:14 AM
not stupid... but i did oil it... Called AGD just before tech line closed and they suggest that i swap around the orings on the reg pin assembly.. Gotta try that when i get home.

played with the orings... and still no dice....

lasrsktr
09-30-2006, 02:09 AM
played with the orings... and still no dice....

AGD sent in replacement o-rings for the reg pin.... changed them out... still no luck... Leak has stopped though.... But only when shoot below 150FPS.... if i try and go higher the leak returns.. :mad: