PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe Help?

cgutzmer
09-25-2006, 10:05 PM
I acquired a used Hyperframe and it is missing the safety switch, I'm able to get the mag to fire by pushing the sear against the solenoid with a screwdriver, Is it possible to just get some rod and push it into the safety hole to keep it working? Never seen a new hyperframe so not sure if I need to order parts or if i can make this work somehow? Also it did not come with the CF on/off so not sure if I need this or not?

flyingpootang
09-25-2006, 10:27 PM
A safety is not needed to fire the marker. If your trying to dry fire it without air it will not work. When aired up the pressure pushes on the on/off pin which pushes on the sear and resets the noid....

MANN
09-26-2006, 01:13 AM
use a ult for on/off. imo they work better than the CF ones.

cgutzmer
09-26-2006, 12:14 PM
I was thinking about that but will the ULT Trigger pull upgrade work in a classic valve, I bought a RT Valve with lvl10 off ebay but i have not got it yet to test it. I had very little air in my tank which is why it probably was not firing. I thought the hyperframe was broke but maybe it works I just need some air to test it maybe.

Anyone know which is better the CF On/Off or the RT On/Off for this frame?

PlayDoe
10-05-2006, 07:56 PM
I got a hyperframe a few days ago and I started to think it was broken. The solenoid gets stuck out and I tried putting my mag together and it still wont fire. Should I do anything different with the sear?

nevtangle
10-05-2006, 08:40 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79328&highlight=hyperframe+faq
Read through this thread for questions on the HF.