PDA

View Full Version : 888Paintball says no RT Pro's with Intelli!!

OldSchoolMag
12-27-2001, 03:56 PM
I called and asked 888paintball if they had any RT Pro's with Intelliframes Black Matte, to match the Black RT Pro's, and the guy I was talking to told me I'd have to purchase the Intelli seperate, because they had NO RT Pro's with Intelliframe, and he hadn't even HEARD anything about AGD packaging them together!! Is this person sadly ignorant, or *gasp* RIGHT? Please reply quickyly, ordering RT Pro SOON!

xmetal2001
12-27-2001, 04:44 PM
The RT Pros are coming with intelli's now. The ones at PBGear(paintballgear.net) come with intelli's. I don't know about matte black though i think its just the normal anno

OldSchoolMag
12-27-2001, 04:46 PM
Yeah, that's what I've heard alot about PBGear, but I'm really looking to get it from 888 because of the 2 day shipping, so if someone who has ordered from there, or if anyone knows FOR SURE, that would really help:)!!!! Thanks all!

SoupRman
12-27-2001, 05:21 PM
well best bet it to call again, and hopefully talk to someone else for confirmation. where do you play? i live in alief.

OldSchoolMag
12-27-2001, 05:32 PM
I play at Brazos Survival Games out SW of Sugar Land, off of Highway 59. Also, I play at the Viper Scenario Games at Paintball USA in Cypress.
I called again, and this guy said that he was PRETTY SURE they did, and to ask someone at AGD for better info. The only thing he wasn't sure about was whether they would be shipped Black Matte or Black Polished! I need to know the stock type of Intelliframe being shipped with RT Pro's so I can have mine looking "Oh, so Spiffy!"!! Please respond quickly, thanks all for your help!

Thordic
12-27-2001, 05:41 PM
As for what kind of intelliframe it ships with, I don't know...

BUT, as for whether you get one with an intellifeed or not, thats up to the stock of the store you order from. If they had 10 RT Pros in stock before the intelliframe came out, they are going to sell those first before they order any intelliframe ones. Thats just common sense...

SoupRman
12-27-2001, 06:20 PM
o, brazos is kind of hard on the paint prices. i usually play at Paintball USA and will start playing at tanks. its a drive, but its worth it.

PRO_Ski101
12-27-2001, 06:29 PM
I oredered my RT PRO around thanksgiving from 888 AND it came with polished black groove trigger intelli's

AGD
12-27-2001, 06:40 PM
Tell them you want a hundred bucks off for no Intelliframe, if it comes with one (which it likely will) you are a big winner. If not buy one here and you are all set.

AGD

OldSchoolMag
12-27-2001, 06:44 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You saved my life! Thanks so much, man! I was just about to order a Matte Black RT Pro, when I got a notice someone replied! THANK YOU!
Yeah, Brazos is kinda stiff with the prices, but I like the people - one of the guys who works there used to actually be my day care teacher, back in the day... Might be looking to get a job there in the near future, if I could!
Anyone interested in joining me at the Viper Scenario Game "Red Alert" in March?? For more info, go to Viper Scenario Games (http://www.viperscenarios.com) for more info! But, remember, at this event, there is NO WALK ON REGISTRATION! so preregister!! Looks to be alot of fun! Other than the Viper Games, I never go to PB USA, just because of the distance, but I am lookin' to start, I've heard it rocks!

SoupRman
12-27-2001, 07:09 PM
yeah, me and my bro might go. just contact me liek 2 weeks before and we can work somethign out.