PDA

View Full Version : T.O. attempetd suicide

BigEvil
09-27-2006, 10:22 AM
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa060927_wz_owens.1fd220c5.html

WOW.. No one realized how messed up this clown really is.

Altimas
09-27-2006, 11:39 AM
that is crazy. I never saw that coming.

Army
09-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Well, it's not like he'll be missed at practice or anything....

geekwarrior
09-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Well, it's not like he'll be missed at practice or anything....

no doubt. you can almost feel sorry for the guy, probably has 0 friends. guess he brought that on himself though. guess money cant buy happiness

/ i said almost

BigEvil
09-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Was he supposed to play against Philly this week?

Lohman446
09-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Wow... you are starting to hear more and more stories about TO as a kid (I never read his book). If they are to be beleived he had a very disfunctional and bleak childhood.

neppo1345
09-27-2006, 12:55 PM
Proof that money can't buy happiness.

Pneumagger
09-27-2006, 12:57 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/jdogg4688/attention_whore.jpg

Edit: when i search for pics... T.O. actually came up once or twice :rofl:

Warewolf50
09-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Well after all the information that is out so far shows, everythign is just speculation and TO came out and said that he had taken the normal amount that he takes but it had an adverse reaction some suppliments that he had taken. So I guess it is whatever your want to believe but he was back out catching throws today with dallas, and acording to some close freinds he has been looking forward to playing the titans this weekend, so I think there deffintly may of been false information leaked about the taking 35 pills thing.

autococker04
09-27-2006, 03:23 PM
wow i never saw that coming, i also diddnt kno he was traded from philly, so i guess im pretty out of it

Rudz
09-27-2006, 04:26 PM
i could care less, im a philly fan, and i hope he does overdose, stupid attention whore!!!

-Tab
09-27-2006, 04:37 PM
i could care less, im a philly fan, and i hope he does overdose, stupid attention whore!!!

Say what you want, but T.O. is a presence on the field. I don't think a lot of him either, but he is a good player.

MANN
09-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Say what you want, but T.O. is a presence on the field. I don't think a lot of him either, but he is a good player.

I agree. Now I have to like him tho. GO COWBOYS.

Pickle
09-28-2006, 12:19 AM

As much as I despise T.O. I hope he doesn't O.D.

93civiccpe
09-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Latest story I heard from a friend out there... T.O. was at his house and his agent came over. She was asking him about stuff and he went to take 2 of his painpills. She asked if he had been needing a bunch of those pain pills ever since breaking the bone in his hand and having surgery. He said he'd only taken 5 pills total since breaking it, but that it was bothering him so he was taking a couple then. He started to go out of it, get really tired and etc. and she checked the bottle only to find it was empty. She assumed he had taken 35. The crap about the police asking him if he was trying to hurt himself was all bogus... he was out cold.. like a passed out drunk... you couldn't get a real answer out of him. Come to find out all the pills were accounted for.. he had kept the rest of them in a drawer in his house in a seperate container, but just had kept a couple in that container on him so if his hand started bothing him he'd have a couple pills to take.

I'm the last one to support or stick up for T.O. being a 49ers fan, but I hate when the news decides to sensationalize everything. They said his agent had to take pills out of his mouth & etc which turned out to be bogus. If this were anyone else we wouldn't have heard all this mess. He always wants the spotlight and attention, and I believe even though he is amazing on the field he destroys the team from within. All this being said, this story should not have been made up about him. I can only be happy that now he's at our rival (Dallas) breaking up that team from within.. =)

PumpPlayer
09-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Let's all have a little pitty party for TO!

Best thing Philly ever did was dump him. They've now got the best offense around and they have a group of players that are flexible and that work well together AS A TEAM. TO makes great plays, yes. But he's more interested in TO than in helping the team win. Philly doesn't need that and the drama is too much to have to deal with.

The Philly-DallASS game is gonna be funny. The netwroks will make a huge deal about everything and we'll have plenty of closeups of TO when, really, they should be pointing the cameras at the game that's going on...

Whatever. I like football and I love the Eagles but sometimes the drama seems so manufactured and phony.

Westbrook is the man, though, hands down. :headbang: