PDA

View Full Version : Scammer Alert!!!!!

chill will
09-14-2006, 09:50 PM
!!WARNING!!

THERE IS A CROOK ON AO
TRADE AT YOU OWN RISK

First, his name J-DOGG. This guy preys on the new guy. That is that he will ripe you off if you don’t have at least 500- 1000 post on AO.

We started a deal in late July and money was sent in early August. It was expressed that I needed my items very quick and he said it would be no problem. Here is where I messed up. I was lured in by his cheap prices and great communication. His feed back was great. He had history with guys that I had dealt with before so I felt he was good guy.

I waited a week to give him a chance to receive the MONEY ORDER. Here is where we started to have problems, because once he had my money he was MIA (Missing In Action). I pmed him to ask if he had received the money and if he could give me an update on the status of our deal. After a couple of pms I was told “I will have some good news later”. That’s it. Remember I am on a dead line. After a couple of pms and 10 days we talk. He tells me that he is in NY. We talk on AOL IM and I ask for my money back since I had to go another route to get what I needed, but said he could not send it. He said that he was having problems and could not send right then. I am not an insenative person I just wanted my money back. I was having problems of my own. Well, pm after pm and no reply. I don’t want to make it look like he never opened any of my pms. Some of my pms were opened, but I guess that I was not important enough to respond to. This I found strange for a person that logs on everyday and does a lot of his biz through pms.

Well I was told that my money was sent back to me, but I haven’t seen it. And I have been very very patient. I have no choice but to put our biz out in the open.

Will

EDIT: I see that I am not alone

behemoth
09-14-2006, 09:58 PM
!!WARNING!!

THAT WAS SUPER OBNOXIOUS
JUST NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

blah blah

Seriously, you need to re-think your strategies.

chill will
09-14-2006, 10:07 PM
You can call it what you want, but the facts still remain. Good to see I got your attention though.

Will

Cow hunter
09-14-2006, 10:12 PM
i think he did this once or twice before if i remember correctly...

chill will
09-14-2006, 10:15 PM
Behemoth has brought to my attention that maybe a mod should take a look at this shaddy biz. Thanks Behemoth.

Will

nate2k191
09-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Seriously, you need to re-think your strategies.

agreed; big text/spamming = annoying.

I haven't had problems with j-dogg, but that's just me. Anyway, he does a lot of business on AO and i think he sells mainly mag parts. He's has a good reputation, but if he screwed you over on purpuse, that's dirty, and wrong. I hope he fixes the situation if there is one.

Carbon Blue
09-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Ive had nothing but a good experience from purchasing stuff from jdogg :cool:

warbeak2099
09-14-2006, 10:43 PM
J-Dogg is like beyond professional lol. You're a lying dirtbag. Get a life.

bentothejam1n
09-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Ive had nothing but a good experience from purchasing stuff from jdogg :cool:
same here

chill will
09-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Help me out guys. Who is the victim. You got your stuff, thats great. How can you defend some one that did not deliver on a deal or repay the money owed. I posted my feed back and found more people like me. Since you are all united like this why not turn that energy towards the problem, J-dogg. No matter what your deal was you are forgeting one thing.

It has nothing to do with me and my deal.

Carbon Blue
09-14-2006, 11:55 PM
just give him a few more days and send another email. Im sure he will get back to you, sometimes we all forget that dealers have lives too. :) If you want any more info im sure you can go to your bank and find out if it was even cashed, that may solve some issues. Hopefully things get sorted out between him and you.

Pacifist_Farmer
09-15-2006, 06:37 AM
Haven't there been a host of these J-Dogg took my stuff threads lately?

Rudz
09-15-2006, 09:10 AM
maybe hes just having issues, but yeah there have been a slew of these jdogg threads...seems like an alright guy though

Madmarx
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Wasn't it his threads that got hijacked not too long ago?
I was trying to buy reballs from him, basically agreed to buy what ever amount was needed to complete the deal. I just never heard back from him. I guess I'm lucky I never sent him the money.

Chronobreak
09-15-2006, 10:30 AM
what did you "buy" from him?

is it possible he didnt have the item instock or something?

i think this problem could have been solved without the alrge text though

i mean seriously :tard:

islandmag
09-15-2006, 02:10 PM
ive bought from jdogg he can be slow to ship but my stuff showed up . he even emailed me to make sure it work .

behemoth
09-15-2006, 02:19 PM
First off, I didnt tell you anything, you keep my name out of your posts.

Secondly, you're ridiculously annoying.

Thirdly, talk to Jdogg, We're not going to do anyhting about it, nor can we. We've all had good dealings with him. Hell, he randomly IM's me to ask if i ever need anything, or if he can help me out with anything i've bought in the past.

Some people have real lives, School, Jobs, Families, and our own problems.

Sometimes SHTF, and people lose track of things. He does alot of dealings, PM boxes fill up, he might've deleted your accidentally.

I shouldnt have to tell you how to conduct your business, but apparenty somone does, you need to talk to the person you traded with, because honestly, all these posts will do (i say posts, because you've posted a few (SPAM.)) is annoy people, and occasionally you'll get the 'Oh man, i'll help you if i lived near him.' or the 'Oh, lets call his local PD.'

jenarelJAM
09-15-2006, 05:52 PM
I've bought reballs from him, he shipped the promptly. I think I got them about a week and a half after ordering, and that includes the time it took him to buy them, get them shipped to him, split them into four pods, and send them to me.

I've had good experiences with him, doesn't mean that you have. I would email him, and you'll probably get your money back. Maybe he had a family problem... If he did, well, he should have explained that to you, but since apparently he does a lot of business, maybe he was overloaded. If I had a serious family problem, I would drop my business in a second, but when he picks it back up again, I'm sure he'll be good and get you your stuff back.

Nutsnyomowf
09-15-2006, 07:21 PM
If you and the other guys he screwed all have his address contact the post office and get him on mail fraud.I keep seeing guys defend him saying"maybe hes sick maybe he has a death in the family,or maybe he dont give a .... . He has your money, you didnt get your end of the deal.wrong is wrong.

chill will
09-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Man this thread really took off. Some of you guys get it and understand that I am the one that has been wronged. The rest have helped me prove my point in that if you don’t have 500-1000 post you will get no respect from J-DOGG. I thank those that voiced their opinions in a mature way.

As for the flaming and name calling I am really lost. With all the support that j is getting why don’t you guys join together and help him pay me.

Bemouth you posted in my thread defending your boy. You talked about mods. If I hurt your feelings, then don’t post in my thread. If the truth hurts and makes you a little angry, I can’t help you.

I got an idea why don’t you guys contact J-DOGG instead of me. Better yet J why don’t you pm me or post yourself.

AsianMiniMag
09-15-2006, 10:51 PM
I think you would have a lot more people on your side...if you explained the situation. Nobody in this party but you...knows what is going on....please explain.

behemoth
09-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Man this thread really took off. Some of you guys get it and understand that I am the one that has been wronged. The rest have helped me prove my point in that if you don’t have 500-1000 post you will get no respect from J-DOGG. I thank those that voiced their opinions in a mature way.

As for the flaming and name calling I am really lost. With all the support that j is getting why don’t you guys join together and help him pay me.

Bemouth you posted in my thread defending your boy. You talked about mods. If I hurt your feelings, then don’t post in my thread. If the truth hurts and makes you a little angry, I can’t help you.

I got an idea why don’t you guys contact J-DOGG instead of me. Better yet J why don’t you pm me or post yourself.

No, you dont get it. You're whining about being a noob on the forums, and how somebody SCAMMED YOU! OH NOES. None of us can do anything, only you can. Talk to the person who you're dealing with.

I wasnt defending anybody, j-dogg isnt my 'boy'. I was simply explaining life. But, apparently that went right over your head.

Rudz
09-15-2006, 11:28 PM

so u want us to contact jdogg? why are you crippled and retarded :tard: and cant do it yourself? grow up, you think he ignores you because you dont have a high post count? :cry:
thats the dumbest crap ive ever heard...so use your head, think, before yoy speak, and my suggestion to you is to just shut up..because everytime you speak, you just look like more of an idiot

minimag03
09-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Look guys, I know you might have had good experiences with the dealer before. However this is now. He's just trying to get his money back from a deal where something went wrong. So don't flame him for doing nothing wrong.

chill will
09-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Minimag03 thank you for understanding where I am coming from. I have been beat out of my money and I have come to terms with that. What’s strange is I am being told to keep quiet about it. From what the clown squad is telling me I ‘m just suppose to hush up and let it happen to the next guy, while taking my losses has a learning experience. Well obviously by the looks of this thread there are only a few guys that care about the next guy. I never said he had bad deals with the guys who are so quick to insult me. I am saying that we had a bad deal with me which has not been set right. By the looks of his feed back, I am not alone. I have had bad deals, but I keep people in the loop of my situation. And as soon as I could I did what any good seller would have done, sent the items. I could have put this out weeks ago, but I understand that you never know what tomorrow brings. Ask yourself this. If you send your money quick and pay extra for overnight shipping, but your deal falls through and you want your money back. How long should you wait for payment. How long until it gets under your skin that he is not responding to your pm. You see this guy online everyday making deals, but hey what about your money. My actions are justified

bentothejam1n
09-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Bemouth
you spelled behemoth wrong :D

Jdogg
09-16-2006, 09:45 PM
first i would like to say sorry to chill, he has wait a while, the same with a few other people. i can justified that i am right only that i am human and i make mistakes. i would get pissed also, i not doing it to scam anybody. i have been working alot, i do have a family and i am making a few custom markers. it takes lot of my time, still no excuse. the vast majority of people i have sold or trade with are happy people. i try to keep with them to see how things are going i just that kinda of person, i not here to get rich most people know. i give most of the stuff to people. i know that most people will say i am slow shipping that is true i
i have had big issues with my banks and a supplyer and like i said i not going to justifiy that being excuses. it is nt like i here online all the time or at the office the computer may say that i am there is a good chance that i working. i not running away from any thing my plate is full and i trying to get stuff.

i dont recall making any post in a while, i dont have the time to do, yes i have pm a few people to trade with them

chill no bs i have your info here so i WILL get your money to you asap

it isnt the easy thing thing to do, family work, custom items run a shop i still try
First off, I didnt tell you anything, you keep my name out of your posts.

Secondly, you're ridiculously annoying.

Thirdly, talk to Jdogg, We're not going to do anyhting about it, nor can we. We've all had good dealings with him. Hell, he randomly IM's me to ask if i ever need anything, or if he can help me out with anything i've bought in the past.

Some people have real lives, School, Jobs, Families, and our own problems.

Sometimes SHTF, and people lose track of things. He does alot of dealings, PM boxes fill up, he might've deleted your accidentally.

I shouldnt have to tell you how to conduct your business, but apparenty somone does, you need to talk to the person you traded with, because honestly, all these posts will do (i say posts, because you've posted a few (SPAM.)) is annoy people, and occasionally you'll get the 'Oh man, i'll help you if i lived near him.' or the 'Oh, lets call his local PD.'

Carbon Blue
09-17-2006, 12:54 PM
just give him a few more days and send another email. Im sure he will get back to you, sometimes we all forget that dealers have lives too. :)

:cheers: like i said, dealers have lives too

chill will
09-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks for responding J. I see we both have full plates to deal with. PM me when you send the money back. If you wouldn’t mind delivery confirmation or a tracking number would be great.

Will

Chris_automag_07
09-17-2006, 07:07 PM
didnt i sell my mag to you? :( ....man, how much $$ did you lose?

Scavanger
09-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks for responding J. I see we both have full plates to deal with. PM me when you send the money back. If you wouldn’t mind delivery confirmation or a tracking number would be great.

Will
Hi Chill glad your getting it resolved and the same for Jdogg Something I've learned is to use paypal unless you know the guy as they have teeth[feds] for scammers and scammers know it so if they don't want to use paypal Big RED flagg as with money orders once they have it your out the cash and the post office won't do anything to help unless they get lots and lots of complaints and by then the scammer has changed addys [po box] and keeps doing it. I'm tracking one down now and I will find him and make the trip to make a visit :ninja: I allready have the bank addy and more. have a good day Scavanger

The_Leech
09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
I feel like nowadays it gets easier and easier to be scammed through the internet. As stated in the post before mine, use paypal from now on unless you can actually hunt down the person yourself for the money.

Its to easy to disapear through the internet, just as easy as it is to lose allot of money and fast.

punkncat
09-18-2006, 03:43 PM
so now that everything has been resolved, can ya'll STFU.

I swear, AO has been turning into PBN more and more over the years. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree. This thread personifies the jerk-*** attitude that prevails on most forums now. Bunch of smart mouth kids running off at someone online.

THIS is why AO has lost its spirit. Users that belong on PBN have taken over.

chill will
09-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Yeah paypal seams to be the way to go. Thanks for the advise guys. Never mind the guy above me, he is just trying to kill time in someones thread.

Chris, yeah its me. The mag is sweet and I am going to a big game this weekend. It's going to be a blast. Should have a good crowd, 200 plus. This will be the warps first real test.

Will