PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Players List!

geekwarrior
09-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Alright, we had a small gathering of AO players meet awhile back, and we all agreed we wanted to do it again. The purpose of this thread is to make a list of the players we have in this area that want to get together to play. So post in here, tell were you are at, were you play and where you would be willing to drive to to play, and what days work the best for you. Also maybe what style of play you like. If you want leave an email addy or cell phone for contact.. I'll keep a list of all the names here at the top.

SoCal players list:

Geekwarrior - Riverside
Piranti - Hemet
rudz
d4m4don3
gibby - San Deigo
nevtangle - LA area
Shingo - Irvine/lake forest
dahoeb -camp pendleton
Carbon Blue
OEM Petey
TESbeatsmag
DiSoRdeR -Riverside
paintballfiend
RavishingEddie - Lakewood
RoadDawg - OC
mixwell2 - Covina
SK8ERMOG
tipp-ed off
ProblemKinder - El Cajon
Lasrsktr
devildog
glickstue
ej_y4
pbzmag
smoothice - San Juan Capistrano
rmilionzx - San Diego
SummaryJudgement-Venice
kopfjaeger-Orange
latches109- Pacific Beach
Sprite -La Jolla
lazebum
mandatory
darqueMeye-San Diego
Whee McGee- Whittier
Sprite

geekwarrior
09-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Geekwarrior

Riverside area, I play speedball and woodsball, best day for me is Sats or weekday late in the afternoons. I am willing to drive an hour for an all day game IF people are committed.

My email is geekwarrior81@hotmail, I'll give you my cell # if we meet and I like you. ;)

Maybe we can post pics of ourselves to, so we can recognize each other if we meet. I'll post one when I get home. :argh:

Piranti
09-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I am in Hemet. I play at Jungle Island, Splatfactory, SC Village, Hollywood Sports, and have a field 5 minutes from my house, Wild West.

I like all the different formats, although some fields recball fields are better than others.

If this is set up far enough in advance (couple weeks), I could drive down to Camp Pendleton, or even Ramona's Velocity. Woodsball and renegade fields are sometimes pretty sweet as well.

gibby
09-29-2006, 12:08 PM
1. I am in San Diego
2. I'll play any style
3. Velocity and Jungle Island
4. Any day of the weekend is fine by me.

Pic of me(shortest guy on the team) :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/gibfather/Paintball/PICT02281523_rs.jpg

Rudz
09-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Yall kno meh, I play speedball, I'm off on wends and thursdays...so I guess I'm forced to play splatt or hsp...since its during the week.......

My names Ralph..and yall will prolly recognize my guns , the ice breaker xmag, the karta/thrasher devilmag, and the karta thrasher.....

nevtangle
09-29-2006, 12:54 PM
I live in the L.A. area. I normally play at warped sportz in Castaic or California Paintball Park. I've played at SC village but not too often. I'll play whatever, woodsball or speedball. I normally drive an hour to play but thats about as far as I like to go. I don't play at fields that are field paint only. Saturdays are preferred but Sunday isn't out of the question.
I wouldn't say that I am an extremely good player but definately not a bad one. I just play to have fun. :cheers:

geekwarrior
09-29-2006, 12:57 PM
one thing, might want to subscribe to this thread so if we start organizing a game you hear about it......keep them coming :dance:

Shingo
09-29-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm down in Irvine/LakeForest (OC)
Usually play Camp Pendelton, Jungle Island, SC Village.

Sending you an email... give me a few weeks notice on where you're setting the AO meet and when. :headbang:

~Shingo~

dahoeb
09-29-2006, 01:07 PM
i play pretty much exclusively at camp pendleton since its walking distance from where i live.
i'm going to virginia for a few months so i won't be around for awhile though....

-rob

Carbon Blue
09-29-2006, 01:44 PM
me and other members of this board (OEM Petey, TESbeatsmag) usually play at Velocity in Ramona, Camp Pendleton, and SC Villiage in Corona. Give us a time and date (preferrably on Saturdays) and we just might have to show up! :D Maybe SC villiage might be a good spot to play at since theyve got awesome scenario fields (although pricey) and speedball fields with pick up games (no waiting around is needed). All day air (self fill stations, and yes they fill up to 4500psi) for 10$ is also a plus for mag owners :headbang:, maybe we should just run whole teams of mags vs the electros :shooting: :D just shoot me a PM!

paintballfiend
09-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Name: Andrew
Homefield: Hollywood Sports Park, Splat Factory
Game Style: PUMP!!!
Current Markers: Phantom VSC
I don't play nearly as much as I should or want to.

DiSoRdeR
09-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Name: Scott
Home field: SC Village
Game types: Any thing mostly.
Current markers: Dallara mag(almost complete), Duckslide, Phuzzard, Buzzard, and a Dye Reflex Sniper.
How often I play: Usually once or twice a month. I mostly just play on sundays, although with future notice I can play any day unless its early on a weekday (have morning classes).

RavishingEddie
09-29-2006, 04:17 PM
NAME: Eddie Vargas
HOMEFIELD: Hollywood Sportz, SC Village
GAMETYPES: Anything
CURRENT MARKERS: Custom Emag, building Pneumag
HOW OFTEN I PLAY:

I play pretty much mostly in Hollywood sportz in Downey, since it is like 5 mins from my house. I also play in SC village which is usually an all day event for me. I used to play in Tombstone before they shut down. Man I miss the Big game. Well anyway I only know Sk8rmog, because all my friends use other guns like egos and such. Just me and my brother use Mags.

Oh yeah I can play Saturday or Sunday at Hollywood Sportz or SC.

Rudz
09-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Really lookin up guys...hell bout time we all got together.....so whose down to go to splatt next wends or thurday....

OEM Petey
09-29-2006, 04:57 PM
me and other members of this board (OEM Petey, TESbeatsmag) usually play at Velocity in Ramona, Camp Pendleton, and SC Villiage in Corona. Give us a time and date (preferrably on Saturdays) and we just might have to show up! :D Maybe SC villiage might be a good spot to play at since theyve got awesome scenario fields (although pricey) and speedball fields with pick up games (no waiting around is needed). All day air (self fill stations, and yes they fill up to 4500psi) for 10$ is also a plus for mag owners :headbang:, maybe we should just run whole teams of mags vs the electros :shooting: :D just shoot me a PM!

ahh.. vouched for me :D

us and a few friends are trying to set up a private game at velocity on october 14th.. we need like 5 more players to fulfill the 20 required for a private group.. lmk asap if you guys wanna come out with us!

d4m4don3
09-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Ussually have gun will travel as long as its within reasonable driving distance, and with ample warning time. :headbang: I play anywhere from 2-4 times a month, depends on the fundage.

Official/Legit Places I've visited/played in the state of CA

SC Village>(home field) Sundays>arena fields unless some special event happens, scenario field is nice but games are far and few in between when playing rec.

Jungle Island>Special Events, don't like playing rec there as much as I used to, reffing quality varies.

Splat Factory>Thursdays, on occasions for pump night :D

Hollywood Sports> Sometimes I go on special days, IMHO the most expensive place 2 play but has excellent rec fields, when sk8ermog is reffing I luv it, fast games :clap:

Paintball Fury>Rare, ussually on a special event

Camp Pendleton> When its hot in the IE this place is ussally cooler. Nice place to play. I go maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

Wild West Paintball> Owner is cool, don't like the 20ft bunker rule, understand its for the protection of newbies, the future of paintball, but makes playing there strange. GOtt wear your mask on parking lot in certain spots, the netting is iffy. :eek:

Conquest Paintball Park> Excellent woodsball fields, you can get lost in this place, mind the snakes though since they've purportedly showed up a couple of times. :rolleyes:

Point Mugu> nice and small field, bring your own everything (no facilities for paint and air) and you have to know someone in the armed services to get in.

d4m4don3
09-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Really lookin up guys...hell bout time we all got together.....so whose down to go to splatt next wends or thurday....

THursday...hmmm will hafta sneak out of work early so i can be there at 6. :D

RoadDawg
09-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Name: Nick
Home field: wherever I can play
Live: OC but might be moving out by Pasadena
Hobby: Eliminating Gibby everytime we play against each other. :p
Setup: RPG mag that is about to get a "pneu" look. Need a HPA tank too.
Style: Speedball but is starting to get old and slow and is looking into rec.
How often: haven't played in a year and a half, but I used to go out at least once or twice a month with the old skool AO SoKali crowd. AO managed to run most of them out though :cry:

Rudz
09-29-2006, 07:45 PM
im there, is it field paint only or byop?

Carbon Blue
09-29-2006, 08:01 PM
majority looks like SC Villiage or Pendleton :cheers:

d4m4don3
09-29-2006, 08:14 PM
im there, is it field paint only or byop?
Thursday>BYOP must be white break though, bring a lock for the lockers and padding, it's slippery there.

Rudz
09-29-2006, 08:26 PM
white,,, damn looks like im gettin inked again, is spank any better? yeah i have to get a lock, i doubt theyll let my doberman in to watch my gear.. in...

mixwell2
09-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Im in Covina.
Play at SC and Splat Factory.
Speedball is my thing

I would drive to Warped or HSP

Saturdays or Friday nights best for me
Contact me on AO message

geekwarrior
09-29-2006, 09:32 PM
wow, 16 people so far. If we each brought a friend or 2, we could get a private game together at SC Village. Sounds like most people can play on Sat, and that SC is the central field. SO how about we get a game together. I know some people are going to be gone the next few weeks, and there is a game set up with some of you for Oct 14. So how about getting something together on Oct 21 or 28? That gives enough heads up so people can ask of if they need to.

Whats the vote for which day? And do we want to try and get a private game? That means commitment which doesnt always go well. Chime in with your vote, and I'll make a list under the players list of who can make it what days. :clap:

Rudz
09-29-2006, 10:21 PM
someone mentioned friday night, i can do that too, i get off around 4ish..if all yall are gettin together, i may have to skip work..again..damn you guys...

RavishingEddie
09-29-2006, 10:48 PM
wow, 16 people so far. If we each brought a friend or 2, we could get a private game together at SC Village. Sounds like most people can play on Sat, and that SC is the central field. SO how about we get a game together. I know some people are going to be gone the next few weeks, and there is a game set up with some of you for Oct 14. So how about getting something together on Oct 21 or 28? That gives enough heads up so people can ask of if they need to.

Whats the vote for which day? And do we want to try and get a private game? That means commitment which doesnt always go well. Chime in with your vote, and I'll make a list under the players list of who can make it what days. :clap:

Dude the 28th is so perfect for me. My birthday is on the 29th :clap: Can't wait to see all of your gats and Rudz too. That guy makes me so jealous everytime I see his guns. :mad:
ADD SK8ERMOG TO THE LIST. I see that guy all the time and from what I know he has probably owned every mag.

Rudz
09-29-2006, 10:55 PM
either day is good, just let me kno, so i can be ..sick..il bring my gf again, so she can scare the hell out of some more pople with the xmag..lol..truth be told, i dont think i could pry it away from her..

d4m4don3
09-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Dude the 28th is so perfect for me. My birthday is on the 29th :clap: Can't wait to see all of your gats and Rudz too. That guy makes me so jealous everytime I see his guns. :mad:
ADD SK8ERMOG TO THE LIST. I see that guy all the time and from what I know he has probably owned every mag.
Tell him to take a break at hsp 4 a day and come play :clap:

Rudz
09-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Tell him to take a break at hsp 4 a day and come play :clap:

tell him he NEEDS to, the so cal ao squads gonna wreak havoc at sc..

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1645/lilstunnahtv9.jpg

recognotice...

ProblemKinder
09-30-2006, 01:21 AM
names James I live in El Cajon (east of san diego) loverofthemessiah@hotmail.com is my email. I play velocity just about every weekend I can afford, but this sunday (october 1st) I'm going to jungle island. if you're planning on going to jungle island sunday call me 319 360 5541 I'd love to meet up.

DiSoRdeR
09-30-2006, 02:14 AM
I will definitly go the 21 or the 28, or even both :D Just need notice a week or two before. My mag should be complete by then :headbang:

Carbon Blue
09-30-2006, 02:56 AM
wow we've definitely got a list! pick up speedball games at SC would be a blast! anyone down for a bbq after game day? just a suggestion :cheers:

Carbon Blue
09-30-2006, 02:59 AM
My mag should be complete by then :headbang:

same here :shooting:

Rudz
09-30-2006, 08:53 AM
wow we've definitely got a list! pick up speedball games at SC would be a blast! anyone down for a bbq after game day? just a suggestion :cheers:

we could all pitch in..heck my ao might be done by then, but im not keeping my hopes up...stupid csg.....

tipp-ed off
09-30-2006, 09:46 AM
North County San Diego

Play at Camp Pendleton every weekend, usually Sundays.

Shingo
09-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Oct 21 is good with me... I can bring a few buddies to play. 28th is iffy since friends are having finals the following Monday.

Prefer Pendelton or Jungle... not too fond of the "cow" smell in the air at SC but will put up with it if we get a private group together.

~Shingo~

Rudz
09-30-2006, 12:23 PM
So how many do we need for a private group? I'm sure if we all brought atleast 1 person, and I kno some guys could bring 3 or 4....we would be set

Carbon Blue
09-30-2006, 01:06 PM
keep in mind that a private group at sc villiage would only be logical if woodsball would need to be included( I dont mind woodsball at all, i actually wanna try out some of their other maps and plus others may prefer woodsball over speedball) but IF the majority/all of the day is going to be speedball we could just play pickup games at our own pace and play whatever field we want.(10$ entry for speedball/hyperball only fields) The only con i see to that is that is waiting in line (which isnt bad at all from my experience just depends on how many people are there on that given day) for some speedball fields to open up. But whatevers clever! Looks like for private group prices its 20$ per person and a minimum of 30 people is needed to make this happen assuming we have this on a weekend.

For private group specs
http://www.scvillage.com/hrs_adm.html#Party

SC Village homepage
http://www.scvillage.com

d4m4don3
09-30-2006, 01:28 PM
keep in mind that a private group at sc villiage would only be logical if woodsball would need to be included( I dont mind woodsball at all, i actually wanna try out some of their other maps and plus others may prefer woodsball over speedball) but IF the majority/all of the day is going to be speedball we could just play pickup games at our own pace and play whatever field we want.(10$ entry for speedball/hyperball only fields) The only con i see to that is that is waiting in line (which isnt bad at all from my experience just depends on how many people are there on that given day) for some speedball fields to open up. But whatevers clever! Looks like for private group prices its 20$ per person and a minimum of 30 people is needed to make this happen assuming we have this on a weekend.

For private group specs
http://www.scvillage.com/hrs_adm.html#Party

SC Village homepage
http://www.scvillage.com

As long as we don't hit any Air Ball fields, the hyperball fields tend to open up pretty fast.

d4m4don3
09-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Oct 21 is good with me... I can bring a few buddies to play. 28th is iffy since friends are having finals the following Monday.

Prefer Pendelton or Jungle... not too fond of the "cow" smell in the air at SC but will put up with it if we get a private group together.

~Shingo~

Jungle does have a cow smell too...especially after the rains. Sewer & Stagnant water. Not as bad as SC but its there.

Oct 21 or 28 is fine with me. Would be nice to have more automags out on the field. I just hope nobody says...dude nice ion.... :mad: Or in the future, Is that an invert? :cuss:

Rudz
09-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Now that I think abt it..speedball would be better.....we had no problem waiting for fields last time.....

geekwarrior
09-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Well, it seems we have a pretty good response.

I'm thinking the 28 will work the best. The 21 weekend there is a tournament, and I know my friends and maybe some other will want to go to that. If its the 28th, I will probably have 3-5 players going.

SC seems to be the feild that everyone plays at, so maybe we should play there the first time around. The only thing about a private game is people will have to play up front with no refunds. I am fine with just pick up games on the hyper/speedball, it seems that most of us like that style anyways.

Should I start a new thread for a SC game on the 28th, or should we keep it all in here?

mixwell2
09-30-2006, 07:56 PM
i think that if the 28th at SC seems like the way to go then maybe start a new thread in meet and greet...

Arenas on Saturday are pretty easy to get games

geekwarrior
10-01-2006, 12:26 AM
i think that if the 28th at SC seems like the way to go then maybe start a new thread in meet and greet...

Arenas on Saturday are pretty easy to get games

K started a new thread here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203880)

pm'd all of you a link....hope I didnt miss anyone

Sk8ermog
10-04-2006, 03:52 AM
how did I miss this thread? :tard:

Name: Ross
Home field: Hollywood Sports www.hollywoodsports.com
Live: Whittier, CA
Setup: Hypermag
Style: Paintball ;)
How often: Once a week

Ok so here is the thing. If we can get some interest in this (I'm sure we can) then I'm willing to set up a private group for AOers. I talked to my bosses at HSP and if someone is willing to buy a membership for $300 then I can get us a private group up to 30 people. Paint will be discounted and rentals (Tippmann ProCarbines) will be free. All day air will also be discounted and might even be free if we play mostly speedball. I can also get us the Stadium for most of the day or we can have whatever field we want. I can either be the head ref. or I can request one of the better refs to be our private group ref. We can have the VIP room with air conditioning and tables. Food will be up to us, but HSP makes a mean pizza and I might be able to get a price break on that too.

So if there is some interest then I'll make a new thread and get this started. I can't make the SC Village 28th Game cause I'm throwing an early Halloween party at my house.

d4m4don3
10-04-2006, 08:48 PM
how did I miss this thread? :tard:

Name: Ross
Home field: Hollywood Sports www.hollywoodsports.com
Live: Whittier, CA
Setup: Hypermag
Style: Paintball ;)
How often: Once a week

Ok so here is the thing. If we can get some interest in this (I'm sure we can) then I'm willing to set up a private group for AOers. I talked to my bosses at HSP and if someone is willing to buy a membership for $300 then I can get us a private group up to 30 people. Paint will be discounted and rentals (Tippmann ProCarbines) will be free. All day air will also be discounted and might even be free if we play mostly speedball. I can also get us the Stadium for most of the day or we can have whatever field we want. I can either be the head ref. or I can request one of the better refs to be our private group ref. We can have the VIP room with air conditioning and tables. Food will be up to us, but HSP makes a mean pizza and I might be able to get a price break on that too.

So if there is some interest then I'll make a new thread and get this started. I can't make the SC Village 28th Game cause I'm throwing an early Halloween party at my house.
:wow: :wow:
If I lived closer to HSP I would consider that. Since SC and HSP have the same owner, do they have membership too?

Sk8ermog
10-04-2006, 09:09 PM
I don't know if SC Village offers a membership package just yet. The HSP package is pretty new and we are getting a lot of interest in it so I'm sure Gio will set something up for SC Village. Here is the PDF doc of the membership package:

http://www.hollywoodsports.com/newsite/index.html

Check out the link towards the bottom. If you have anymore questions then PM me. Thanks.

devildog
10-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Name is Dominik, I live in San Diego. I havent played in about 3 years, but am willing to come out for a game or two. I have weekends open.

geekwarrior
11-02-2006, 11:15 AM
bump in case someone missed it....anymore socal ballers...have a nice list going here...

ej_y4
11-02-2006, 11:43 AM
I live outside of Burbank. Im will to drive anywhere, but SC works the best. I prefer speedball but rec is fun from time to time

glickstue
11-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll be back in So Cal (San Diego area) next week. I'm moving to Ramona so I'll be walking distance to Velocity. The best way to get in touch with me is a pm here or glickstue at yahoo dot com.

pbzmag
11-03-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm in Tustin. Mostly play scenario. I used to play at Tombstone till it closed. :cry:

Rudz
11-03-2006, 12:22 AM
and still we multiply

geekwarrior
11-03-2006, 12:24 AM
and still we multiply

24 people :wow:

we need to plan a BIG AO day beginning of next year.

hopefully you'll be able to afford paint :p

Rudz
11-03-2006, 12:26 AM
24 people :wow:

we need to plan a BIG AO day beginning of next year.

hopefully you'll be able to afford paint :p

i have a wee bit of a bill to foot first..hush hush now

d4m4don3
11-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Is it just me or is everyone coming out of the woodworks?

Rudz
11-03-2006, 12:38 AM

yeah and i just got another marker..i cant wait to get it in my hands

pbzmag
11-03-2006, 12:51 AM

I mostly lurk now. I'll post once in a while when it's a good topic. Work and another hobby been keeping me away from pb.

gibby
11-03-2006, 12:52 AM
I mostly lurk now. I'll post once in a while when it's a good topic. Work and another hobby been keeping me away from pb.

Hehe...pretty much the same situation here Joseph! But that's alright, I'll come out from time to time. :cheers:

PumpMag
11-04-2006, 03:10 AM
I'll be playing at SCVillage on Sunday 11/05/06. $10 for speedball fields. It would be great for my teammates to see that I'm not alone. Bring your Mags!

The Return of the AutoMag! :clap:

d4m4don3
11-04-2006, 03:13 AM
Damn, company picnic at Knotts dude :(
Free tickets to knotts and free chicken & ribs! :p
Wish u the best tho,
weren't you at HSP's last amnesty game?
BTW tell Tommy and his kid I said wassup! :cheers:

RoadDawg
11-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Is it just me or is everyone coming out of the woodworks? This was just the tip of the iceberg bro. I've been saying awhile that AO SoCal had a good presence back until 2-3 years ago. Many of us stopped posting on this website when the AGG's/politics took over. I'm included in that group up to a few months ago.

The old crew:

Bulldog
No_Skillz
RogueFactor
Bonx
gibby
bad_knees
myself
toymyster
leatherpants
bowman
pbzmag
ej_yj

etc...

We were already here, just disbanded due to politics and those who think the marker makes the player.

Rudz
11-16-2006, 12:20 AM
this is the revolution..and DAS UNTERMAG is our creed, let them hear our chuffs coming, let them see our AGD banners waving in the name of the revolution!!! rise my mag militant brothers, rise and be counted

"This is my MAG, There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MAG is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my MAG is useless. Without my MAG , I am useless. I must fire my MAG true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to shoot me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My MAG and myself are defenders of my field We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviours of my life. So be it .. . until there is no enemy... but peace. Amen."

DAS UNTERMAG!!!

The Creed of the Das Untermag Revolution

We are the few and the underdogs. We do not need notoriety. We seek to gain knowledge and fight against mental repression caused by expensive marketing, hero icons and long held beliefs. We believe that there is a truth and that it should be sought out and embraced.

We are different because knowledge helps us to understand the line between paintball fantasy and reality where others think no line exists at all. The Revolution holds itself to higher standards. We do not allow our markers to be put down but we do not put down others markers. We seek to learn and to transfer that knowledge to others in a friendly way.

Our sign, “chuff chuff”, represents a point on the fantasy / reality line. This point moved when the LvL 10 changed the Automag. Long held beliefs have prevented this new truth from breaking into the mainstream. The Untermag Revolution was thus born. The sign is many things: a greeting between Revolution members—as they are among friends and a recognition of brotherhood telling the enlightened that you too seek knowledge above and beyond the mainstream. When directed toward an outsider, it is a signal that they do not wish to learn. We must accept the fact not all will join us.

Our symbol is the red star enclosed in a black circle. The circle represents unity, its color, black, shows that we are an underground community. The points on the red star represent all of the players that do not understand our creed. The points flow into the stars center showing that all are welcome to work with us in seeking to understand the truth. The red color represents that we are active in our communications with others both inside and outside the Revolution.

“Live the Creed”

Smoothice
11-30-2006, 01:45 PM
add me to the list of socal players

I live in San Juan Capistrano (The O.C)
I perfer anything but speedball (I'm cheap and paint isn't) but I will play it.
I usually play at Camp Pendleton.
I shoot a stock classic automag for now. (Big daddy barrel from Chris Nearchos and dye double trigger from MANN coming soon) and a spyder xtra with electronic trigger that I got at a garage sale for $40 :dance:

p.s It would be cool if the list at the top of this thread gave peoples locations as well.

Ex:
smoothice - San Juan Capistrano

vrmilionzx
03-07-2007, 03:45 PM
vrmilionzx - Robert, I live in Bonita (San Diego). I will drive up to about an hour away, which is what I have to do to get to most of the fields around here anyway. I am also looking for a chance to play at Pendleton and check out that field.
Sat and Sunday are best for me.
Recball - woods, speed, whatever. i prefer woods, but i will take any game i can get.

Bad_Knees
03-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Preference of less maintenance and less headaches drove me to a different marker...never thought the marker made the player though :headbang: :shooting: :cheers:

I always hated screwing with the orings and getting air fills especially for those that play at Velocity.

gibby
bad_knees

disbanded due to politics and those who think the marker makes the player.[/QUOTE]

You know RD alot of us have really taken a long break from playing because I have asked around how others are doing.

BK

SummaryJudgement
03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
I just moved to Venice. What's closest to my area? I've searched on-line, but everything seems really far away, especially considering I'm car-less at the moment :(

latches109
03-08-2007, 04:46 AM
pacific beach. SD

see you guys at velocity in april. I'm going to PEVS this sunday the 11th.

kopfjaeger
03-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Orange,CA. Add me to the list :)

Rudz
03-15-2007, 03:55 PM
velocity sd april 7th, hope everyone can make it

Smoothice
03-15-2007, 04:00 PM
velocity sd april 7th, hope everyone can make it

info for this event (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209419)

Sprite
03-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Name: Sprite
Homefield: Velocity Paintball
Game Style: Pump
Current Markers: Mag with Retro Valve, Phantom VSC
It's been a while since I've played and wouldn't mind getting back into the game

Smoothice
03-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Name: Sprite
It's been a while since I've played and wouldn't mind getting back into the game

Join us on April 7th. Link for the event is above.

ocmi-nick
04-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Who: Nick
Where: Riverside
Where do I play: Everywhere

I am on team OCMI paintball

I play for the fun of it and nothing more.

I am trying to get a Tac 1

Rudz
04-14-2007, 10:50 PM
OCMI is fine with me, i played with some of you guys back in jan at the big game at jungle, actually a few of these guys were there, OCMI rocks

Rudz
04-14-2007, 10:51 PM
we have a norcal vs socal game coming up in june see the thread in the meet and greet section

lazebum
04-14-2007, 11:24 PM
1. Camp Pendleton
2. I play at CP and anywhere in a hour dirve.
3. I play anywhere there are players....
4. Up for play most weekends....work permitting....
5. gfinniff@sbcglobal.net

hopwheels
07-19-2007, 06:37 PM
***WARNING*** Thread Resurrection

Newb
Fallbrook, CA
Usually Play at Camp Pendleton
Weekends
I'd drive within an hour or so

Me and a couple friends will be at Camp Pendleton this Sunday for walk on play as a matter of fact...

Rudz
07-19-2007, 08:11 PM
***WARNING*** Thread Resurrection

Newb
Fallbrook, CA
Usually Play at Camp Pendleton
Weekends
I'd drive within an hour or so

Me and a couple friends will be at Camp Pendleton this Sunday for walk on play as a matter of fact...

lazebum and gruntbull "work" on base get ahoild of them

Smoothice
09-17-2007, 04:25 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2416430#post2416430

We all need to play some ball. Please chime in and lets make it happen.

blitzkriegboom!
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Live just outside of Albany New York
speedball arena (APE) just closed,first call isnt too far away though,and ape field in nassau
PM
Love to play with a fellow magger
:cheers:

Smoothice
09-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Live just outside of Albany New York
speedball arena (APE) just closed,first call isnt too far away though,and ape field in nassau
PM
Love to play with a fellow magger
:cheers:

:rofl:

I'm hoping that when you say "just outside of Albany New York" you mean "I live on the beautiful West Coast of the United States in Southern California

I think my location threw you off. I am in Orange County, California. I would love to live close enough to visit the tuttles though.

d4m4don3
09-17-2007, 04:59 PM
ummmm??!!??

I'm hoping that when you say "just outside of Albany New York" you mean "I live on the beautiful West Coast of the United States in Southern California

hey he's just anxious to play with us, who are we to criticize his willingness to travel! :hail:

darqueMeye
09-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Who: Adam
Live: San Diego
Play: Usually Weekend Warriors in Alpine, only for fun. no team.

I have a ULE Mag with Xvalve ULT Custom Black to grey fade. Just aquired a hyperframe and Looking to make my Intelliframe Pneumatic.

If anyone is planning on being down here let me know i will come out to any of the other pb parks in san diego county. (Mr Paintball, Velocity, Camp Pendleton and Weekend Warriors)

Whee McGee
09-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Who:Javier
Live:Whittier
Play:Whenever I can, starting to seem like more and more
ULE mag, Sniper, and a few more in terms of arsenal. Played at Tombstone, Sat Cong, Pendleton, Splat, and trying to get around to the others around here.
Woodsball, speedball, doesn't matter as long as I'm having fun.

Rudz
09-17-2007, 06:52 PM
And so our socal militia is still alive and well, we need to plan a huge all cal game somehwere, I say maybe early nov, all cal huge mega meet, who's in? And yeah, ill come.

Smoothice
09-17-2007, 06:59 PM
And so our socal militia is still alive and well, we need to plan a huge all cal game somehwere, I say maybe early nov, all cal huge mega meet, who's in? And yeah, ill come.

^^^ Thats what i'm talking about!!!

Rudz-if you'll be the muscle I think we can put this together :shooting:

darqueMeye
09-17-2007, 07:14 PM

^^^ Thats what i'm talking about!!!

Rudz-if you'll be the muscle I think we can put this together :shooting:

Id like to come out an meet the AO SoCal group. I think we should find something central for all of us.

d4m4don3
10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I know theres more of us out there, come out and introduce yourselves!! :cuss:
I met more than a few mag users this weekend when I was playing! :cheers:

Smoothice
08-26-2008, 07:49 PM
up

sandfreestyle
08-26-2008, 07:52 PM
talk about a thread resurrection.

count me in that list

Rudz
08-27-2008, 03:49 AM
man there are alot of guys in socal i have yet to see still come out to an ao day..sheesh... :nono: i think we need beer.... :cheers: :headbang: then theyll come

Bagheera
08-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Well this SoCal'er was at Decay of Nations, how about the rest of you? Let's do an SC Village day in Chino.

d4m4don3
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
where in gods name is everyone?

mixwell2
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
i am here still...i keep missing out on the AO days....every time something comes up...the last time i played with some AO'ers was at Tombstone in corona, CA....yeah that long ago. All the people i used to play with don't anymore so when i go i go solo to SC since i do not want to drive to Jungle by myself...anyway still here and still trying to make a AO day.

Was there today for Veterans day...big group not to bad.

pbzmag
11-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Haven't played since the GI Joe scenario game on 2006. Been really busy with my archery tournaments.

d4m4don3
11-12-2009, 02:13 AM
i am here still...i keep missing out on the AO days....every time something comes up...the last time i played with some AO'ers was at Tombstone in corona, CA....yeah that long ago. All the people i used to play with don't anymore so when i go i go solo to SC since i do not want to drive to Jungle by myself...anyway still here and still trying to make a AO day.

Was there today for Veterans day...big group not to bad.

Well if you're 15 minutes from SC then you're not that far to the new tombstone field in
colton. :) I don't think you'll recognize this crew though maybe old school? Rogue showed up once, and Roadawg a couple of times but I heard he's into ice hockey now.

Haven't played since the GI Joe scenario game on 2006. Been really busy with my archery tournaments.

Hey make some time for your other hobby :headbang: , get the guys down in SD to dust off their old markers. :shooting:

Geek update the list bro, I see the list but I know there's more mag users in SoCal now. ;)