PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Swarzwind
09-29-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm Swarzwind. I'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general. I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but it seems better than the others.

I've been playing paintball for 7 years now, and I'm thinking about getting a Tac-One. I joined this forum to be able to easily get information on the marker. Thanks.

geekwarrior
09-29-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm Swarzwind. I'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general. I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but it seems better than the others.

I've been playing paintball for 7 years now, and I'm thinking about getting a Tac-One. I joined this forum to be able to easily get information on the marker. Thanks.

Welcome to AO. :cheers: You'll find this is a helpful forum (for the most part), and a good place to hang out.

What sort of questions do you have?

ahellers
09-29-2006, 05:39 PM
welcome, just dont poke the old guys, they get agitated easy ;)
t

SpecialBlend2786
09-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Welcome to AO! Hope you find everything you're looking for!

SCpoloRicker
09-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Friendly Corner? Check.

Spelling? Check.

Grammar? Check.

No problems here. :) Welcome to AO. We tend to goof off a bit, but serious questions will find good answers.

/Y HELO THAR owl?

mr.mag218
09-29-2006, 06:29 PM
a new E friend. dang its just like myspace.

d4m4don3
09-29-2006, 07:25 PM
a new E friend. dang its just like myspace.

eeew, spywares a plenty!!

anyways...

Welcome :cheers:

Been lurking the forums for awhile asking the occasional question. Less PBN attitude here which you gotta love. :D

neppo1345
09-29-2006, 08:41 PM

Wow...he uses punctuation...

Welcome

<3 -Tim

TheAngryDrunkenRussian
09-29-2006, 09:34 PM
I know for a fact that if you have any question or vision about a new tac one check the search.

Army
09-30-2006, 03:13 PM
I see your Swarz is as big as mine....

:D sorry, it was right there.

Steelrat
09-30-2006, 03:45 PM
He said "member." Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh.

Are you a scenario player? If not, I think the RT pro is a better choice, as it will be lighter, and I think it looks better. The tac-1's only advantage is that it has picatinny rails for mounting scenario junk like lights, sights, and so on.