PDA

View Full Version : WARPS Starting To Look Normal...

M-a-s-sDriver
12-27-2001, 07:10 PM
When certain painty-ball things have been accepted awhile, they start to look normal.
I remember when I put a warp on my Angel how wierd it looked to me. But I have noticed now with all the photos out there of Warps being used that my brain seems to see it as a normal thing now. In fact, my Mag looks sort of odd, along with my Phantom, when the Rev is on top. What looks really funny is my Z-Grip RT with an Eggolution on it. It's about twice as tall as it is long.
I remember this same thing happening in '94 when double triggers first came out on Mags, with the guard trimmed off, and also seeing my first HPA tank in use the same year.
Remember in about 1989(?) how mean looking the .68 Special was compared to our bushmasters, and how odd the little motor looked hanging off the back off our 100 round "Motor Loaders"?
All those things just became normal, and I bet the standard Hopper-on-top-of-gun thing becomes the exception rather than the rule one of these days.
Brent Jackson, PFB.

PAINTBALLA01
12-27-2001, 07:14 PM
i see what you mean when i first saw the warp feed i was like ewww its too bulky and huge but now that i have 1 thanks to agd i love it