PDA

View Full Version : Michigan - Lone Wolf West - Styg Sent Ya!!

StygShore
09-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Lets see how this goes. My own personal bit of spam

Anyone that shows up to Lone Wolf WEST ( Metemora Field only !!!! )
And mentions my name to either Cory or Marc will get a membership for the remainder of the year to the field.

This means discounts on paint, airfills, etc.

Styg

Aslan
10-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Dang It. You should have done this last March.

Hey, when does Lonewolf West close down for the season? I'm probably done for the year, but I'm going to see if I have any funds left and how the weather looks in November...who knows.

You'll probably see me out there next year. I tried that field this year and like it. Much better field than Lonewolf East, better reffing as well.

StygShore
10-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Ya might have seen me up there even then :)

We usually close around mid November, but rumor has it we may stay open year round this year, depending on how much interest we get in winter play - possibly a walk on call in system, and if enough people are planning on showing we will have a ref and someone to run the stand up there for them - still working out the logistics.

I do highly recommend coming out in March next year when we do field clean up and giving us a had. This will also earn you a free membership, and you get to meet a lot of the regulars that come up there.

I prefer Metamora to the Gibraltar field, but I am somewhat biased, as I have been playing Metamora since 1990. I have only played the Gibraltar field 2 times, and was not all that impressed with it - but they do have airball for the agg kiddies up there.

did you get the pleasure of having Phil ref your group? He would be the funny bald guy that has people singing and screaming and relatively riled up throughout the day - he will be reffing his favorite group the 28th of this month - CHURCH OF GOOOOODDDDDDDD!!! wow he sounds so evil when he calls them to gather up and head out :)

Styg

Oh yeah if you are a lazy ***, you can tell them Styg sent you next year too and get a pass for the WEST field for the season as well.

Dang It. You should have done this last March.

Hey, when does Lonewolf West close down for the season? I'm probably done for the year, but I'm going to see if I have any funds left and how the weather looks in November...who knows.

You'll probably see me out there next year. I tried that field this year and like it. Much better field than Lonewolf East, better reffing as well.

Aslan
10-27-2006, 10:00 AM
All I remember about the refs is that one was a short kinda heavy set kid with dark hair. I remember him specifically because in the last game of the day he got caught in my crossfire as the last remaining kid from the other team ran right in front of him. He paniced and tried to duck behind some cover but in the process pretty much fell backwards and did a sort of backward roll. It was pretty cool because the kid I shot at fell down as well so it was as if I actually shot bullets or something. That ref was okay and commented that he had fell even harder the weekend before, he fell of some bunker or something.

I'll definitely make it out there next season...I'll give you a shout before I do.

StygShore
10-27-2006, 10:05 AM
short kinda heavyset...

That translates, and short and fat :) that would be Rob, the one we refer to as Gazelle ( joke about how quick and nimble he is in the woods )

We have all learned you get shot more reffing than playing, and in general take it in stride. there have been a few times that were pretty excessive - kid yells for apaint check on himself, we run around corner to check and take 6 shots at point blank range even though we are yelling ref coming in... that kinda stuff sucks.

Me and the Nightmare X-mag will be out there next year as usual - rumor has it, they are htinking abotu staying open all year, but not confirmed yet.

Styg