PDA

View Full Version : Help with automag classic

maytrevor
09-30-2006, 05:28 PM
My automag will shoot fine for a few shots, but then the bolt seems to not lock all the way back so when I attempt to pull the trigger again nothing happens. I can take off the barrel and put a pencil down the tube and push the bolt back until it clicks and then it will shoot but that is just not reasonable to do during a paintball game. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? Thanks!

DaFin
10-01-2006, 07:28 AM
If you have a level 7 bolt it may be as easy as changing out the power tube o-ring. Make sure the return spring is in good shape tho, it should be longer than the bolt, stick out past the end of the bolt when out of the gun. If you have a level 10 bolt... err, still have level 7's here.

maytrevor
10-01-2006, 01:50 PM
I replaced the o ring inthe power tube and same problem. I checked my spring length and it's just barely longer than the bolt. How much longer should the bolt be?

Munnin
10-02-2006, 06:30 PM
im still having this problem also, and its really bummin me out :( when it dosnt fully reset for you dose it start hissing air? i replaced all the orings when i first got this mag (used), might i have nicked the power tube oring?

maytrevor
10-02-2006, 09:17 PM
well, I bought a new spring and it arrived and I installed it and it fixed the problem. just to be sure I also ordered some powertube spacers. If it helps I have found that my powertube tip tends to back out and leak down the barrel and I fix it up with a touch of silicon to the threads which makes it stay and I can still get it off to change out o-rings and such if that helps anyone who has had the same problem at this.