PDA

View Full Version : I think I sold out....

BigEvil
09-30-2006, 08:39 PM
I decided to thin out the mag herd a little.

I am about to trade this
http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_IMG_2849.JPG

For a Traitor Shocker.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3530201

5 mags were too many. I decided I want to try something new, and Carapace has been crying he wanted his karta emag back since he sold it to me, so he offered the Traitor to me straight up. Plus I think the deal is way in my favor.

:eek:

personman
09-30-2006, 08:46 PM
The 2nd pic doesnt work..

dont you think its kind of a bad sign when the previous owner of a gun has been using the new gun, and now suddenly wants his old gun back REALLY BAD? maybe theres something wrong with said new gun? ;)

Chronobreak
09-30-2006, 08:48 PM
crap, now i cant give caraspace trouble for selling that anymore

im sure he really appreciates it

BigEvil
09-30-2006, 08:59 PM
The 2nd pic doesnt work..

dont you think its kind of a bad sign when the previous owner of a gun has been using the new gun, and now suddenly wants his old gun back REALLY BAD? maybe theres something wrong with said new gun? ;)

Nah his stuff is immaculate. The Karta was the like-new, probably the nicest used gun ive ever seen. He had was crying to me to sell it back to him since he sold it to me. I kinda like the looks of the Traitor... besides I have enough mags.

SpecialBlend2786
09-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Plus the Traitor's resale is nuts. Good deal!

cdacda13
09-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Not a bad deal

I got a freeflow trix I'm trying to rid and I kinda want a mag.

And, how was playing today. Sorry I couldn't make it out.

BigEvil
09-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Not a bad deal

I got a freeflow trix I'm trying to rid and I kinda want a mag.

And, how was playing today. Sorry I couldn't make it out.

Yeah we didnt make it either... Glenn was working and I got dragged to a Confirmation for my wife's nefew. We are going to try next saturday. Maybe ill have the new gun by then.

BD_Paintball
09-30-2006, 09:51 PM
haha "Plus I think the deal is way in my favor." i would have put i KNOW the deal is WAY in my favor. that shocker is a sweet gun and im sure you will like it, maybe even more then the other mags u have

personman
09-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Nah his stuff is immaculate. The Karta was the like-new, probably the nicest used gun ive ever seen. He had was crying to me to sell it back to him since he sold it to me. I kinda like the looks of the Traitor... besides I have enough mags.
Well I mean, maybe the quality of that gun is great but it isnt the greatest gun out there.. :ninja:

There HAS to be a good reason he would want it back, if this gun is really worth so much more.

Oh well, im not telling you what to do. :)

punkncat
10-01-2006, 07:25 AM
I think you have lost your mind.

The resale on the Mag parts individually, esp. the Karta body and Xvalve will continue to be really good. The other marker's value will lower once its not cool anymore. Look at what has happened to EVERY other electro on the market within a few years. Admittedly shockers seem to hold an undue value.

Have you ever used a Shocker?

BigEvil
10-01-2006, 07:54 AM
I think you have lost your mind.

The resale on the Mag parts individually, esp. the Karta body and Xvalve will continue to be really good. The other marker's value will lower once its not cool anymore. Look at what has happened to EVERY other electro on the market within a few years. Admittedly shockers seem to hold an undue value.

Have you ever used a Shocker?

Yes, I have lost my mind. BUt that is besides the point ;)

Truthfully Im not to thrilled with the KArta, not that it isnt beautiful, 4 emags are just too many. Since that one wasn't mine to begin with and the kid wants it back so bad I figure I would try out something else. (Until the 07 Borgs come out).

punkncat
10-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Yes, I have lost my mind. BUt that is besides the point ;)

Truthfully Im not to thrilled with the KArta, not that it isnt beautiful, 4 emags are just too many. Since that one wasn't mine to begin with and the kid wants it back so bad I figure I would try out something else. (Until the 07 Borgs come out).

I understand. I am in the process of trading a Tac for an unmilled Vike. I could have parted the Mag for more than I can get from the Vike....I have just wanted one.

etjoyride
10-01-2006, 02:07 PM
I am personally not a big shocker fan, but of all shockers a traitor or my friends custom one are probably the only two i would ever own.

Indignant
10-01-2006, 02:15 PM
nice lookin gun, man. not a bad choice by any means imo.

minimag03
10-01-2006, 02:17 PM
I'd make that deal in a heart beat. Especially since you have other mags. I loved my Shocker, they are great guns.

BigEvil
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
I'd make that deal in a heart beat. Especially since you have other mags. I loved my Shocker, they are great guns.

The traitor is the only one I said I would ever consider...
Besides being a nice gun, I figure that A) if I dont like It I can trade it for something else, and B) there are enough guys I know at the field that keep asking me to fix thiers, which I know nothing about. So at least it would be a learning experience and perhaps I can make a few buck from it.

fire1811
10-01-2006, 07:52 PM
who cares what you play with as long as you have fun. ALL guns have there ups and downs even mags.

I personally have owned about damn near every gun there is but always seem to come back to mags for some reason.

BigEvil
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
who cares what you play with as long as you have fun. ALL guns have there ups and downs even mags.

I personally have owned about damn near every gun there is but always seem to come back to mags for some reason.

QFT

The only thing I really dislike about any of my emags, is that I cant put a nice set of Sticky grips on it.

Im at the point where I just like ripping open new things to check them out.