PDA

View Full Version : Pneumagger, Look Here please

ArtemisClydeFrog
10-01-2006, 03:14 AM
Pneumagger,

I saw your post about selling your black widow. First let me say very nice gun. I did not want to foul up your 4sale post with this question nor did I want to Pm as per your wishes so I posted here. Did you make your pneumag from the ground up or is there some sort of aftermarket "kit" that you purchased? Is there some sort of hyperlink you can send me or post here so I can see how its done and how it works? The thought of a mech gun that can rock like a 'tronic marker is fascinating. Thanks for your time!

--ArtemisClydeFrog

buzzboy
10-01-2006, 07:35 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201012
double you oot!!

Lenny
10-01-2006, 03:14 PM
SEARCH BUTTON!!! SEARCH BUTTON!!! IT'S UP THERE FOR A REASON! :mad:

ArtemisClydeFrog
10-01-2006, 04:08 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201012
double you oot!!

Thanks Buzzboy, EXACTLY what I was looking for. Much appreciated.

SEARCH BUTTON!!! SEARCH BUTTON!!! IT'S UP THERE FOR A REASON! :mad:

Lenny, I did use the search function, and came up with a ton of threads, thats why I posted here...in paintball talk...to get a little bit of help. I know I am new here but the AO'ers that I have interacted with so far were helpfull...not flamers. My request was simple, and not stupid. None-the-less I got my answer, thanks again.

--ArtemisClydeFrog (newly enlightened on pneumags)

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Lenny, I did use the search function, and came up with a ton of threads, thats why I posted here...in paintball talk...to get a little bit of help.

Um, if you were able to find sucha plethora of threads about pneumags... why make another useless one instead of reading some of the pre-esxisting ones? You kind of just made Lenny's point. Seriously, if you find matches with the search button, read them before cluttering up the forum.

Chronobreak
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM
pm'ing pneumagger would have been the way to get ahold of him.

or ebtter yet

e-mail,
or in the original thread about his gun(im sure he wouve apreciated the up anyways)

Kyle.Kimber
10-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Um, if you were able to find sucha plethora of threads about pneumags... why make another useless one instead of reading some of the pre-esxisting ones? You kind of just made Lenny's point. Seriously, if you find matches with the search button, read them before cluttering up the forum.

WHY CAN"T WE BE FRIENDS?!?!?

RoadDawg
10-02-2006, 12:15 AM
WHY CAN"T WE BE FRIENDS?!?!?

Because it is so much easier to throw sand in peoples face rather then helping them. :ninja:

Pneumagger
10-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Bahhh, I got beat to a thread. Yes, I purchased all the parts new along the way (except the Xvalve) and then built it from the ground up.

People are allowed to PM me. That is just a sneaky diversion to filter out random PMs about things tat could be searched for, or aswered with a little thought. :ninja: