PDA

View Full Version : wich mainbody is better?

don miguel
10-01-2006, 12:34 PM
is there a difference in these mainbodies, does one outpreform the other?
http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_462.jpg this one? http://store.airgun.com/images/product/option/356.7.8.jpg mabe this one? or others I dont know about.

egb groupie
10-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Could someone tell me wich WL mainbody is good for the money, and why. I need suggestions. and prices if you have them.
http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_462.jpg this one? http://store.airgun.com/images/product/option/356.7.8.jpg mabe this one? or others I dont know about.

Depends on what style of play that you want to be playing. It looks like you want to stay with the warp style body. The warp Tac body will allow you to mount scopes, flashlights etc on it for scenario/woodsball kinda play, and allows you to keep that mil-sim look. The cost though is that is is fairly long, and weighs alittle more than the ULE warp style body on the right. The body on the right, which is a ULE style warp body, is geared more towards the speedball type of play, it is a very compact setup, and lightweight, although you are limited in options for it somewhat. Also, the warp Tac body is significantly more expensive than than the warp ULE style body.

don miguel
10-01-2006, 01:27 PM
then CKY ALLIANCE stop commenting on useless posts, I dont care what you think of my posts, I asked a question, and if you dont want to awnser it then dont.

don miguel
10-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Depends on what style of play that you want to be playing. It looks like you want to stay with the warp style body. The warp Tac body will allow you to mount scopes, flashlights etc on it for scenario/woodsball kinda play, and allows you to keep that mil-sim look. The cost though is that is is fairly long, and weighs alittle more than the ULE warp style body on the right. The body on the right, which is a ULE style warp body, is geared more towards the speedball type of play, it is a very compact setup, and lightweight, although you are limited in options for it somewhat. Also, the warp Tac body is significantly more expensive than than the warp ULE style body.

THANKS!

Lohman446
10-01-2006, 02:46 PM
There is six years of information we can help him with too :D Like in the barrel thread

grEnAlEins
10-01-2006, 04:19 PM
How bout this one:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7538/bodyiz6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Closed bolt is teh 1337!!!!1!! Better accuracy doncha know... :spit_take

CKY_Alliance
10-01-2006, 05:32 PM
here's the point: you're an idiot

you make some of the most useless posts this forum has ever SEEN. every single one of them is asking which ___ is best, mainbody, trigger frame, barrel, etc. here's a secret. THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING. just shut UP already! use the search button for christ's sake, it's right up there in your top right and it contains roughly 6 years of information. GIVE IT A CHANCE.

tl;dr: you're an idiot
ps. you're an idiot

Thank you.

CKY_Alliance
10-01-2006, 05:32 PM
then CKY ALLIANCE stop commenting on useless posts, I dont care what you think of my posts, I asked a question, and if you dont want to awnser it then dont.
Im glad you are grassping the idea.

Shirow
10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Could someone tell me wich WL mainbody is good for the money, and why. I need suggestions. and prices if you have them.

Buy one of each and send me the ULE. I'll let you know if it's any good.

wimag
10-01-2006, 06:57 PM

here:
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=10

it is called a store. They have these with prices. You can also comntact Tuna and or Rogue to quote you a price as well if they have them.
They can give you a price. It is not that damn diffucult short of someone coming over there and holding your hand to show you the way.
This is a grat forum but it is not social services, some things you are expected to do all on your own.

chill will
10-01-2006, 07:21 PM
I like the ULE myself. I have never owed a warp TAC body, but I do have a TAC body. If I had to choose I would go with the ULE. My reason is that it’s cheaper. Lets be real they both do the same thing. It’s all about what you want and how much you want to spend. You can get a used ULE for under $100 bucks leaving you money to buy a warp set up. You won’t get that deal for a warp TAC body. I bought mine used and luckily it came in good condition. For me it wouldn’t have mattered since I don’t like to look pretty when I play. I just want to shoot people.

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 07:21 PM
This is Ao online right? Or is it just a mag section of PBN?

Comeon people, AO was THE forum to go to for mag help. Even if they were new, or uneducated about paintball, AO would HELP.

So if you just despise his posts, just dont go look in them, sheesh. I dont post here much anymore because of the snobishness I find around here. Many of you are no better than any l33t PBN kiddies. Everyone needs to lighten up, and remember they were once the new person on the board and asked questions that may have been considered simple and basic, and you were prolly helped out, werent you?

Lighten up AO!

Shane-O

don miguel
10-01-2006, 07:24 PM
here's the point: you're an idiot

you make some of the most useless posts this forum has ever SEEN. every single one of them is asking which ___ is best, mainbody, trigger frame, barrel, etc. here's a secret. THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING. just shut UP already! use the search button for christ's sake, it's right up there in your top right and it contains roughly 6 years of information. GIVE IT A CHANCE.

tl;dr: you're an idiot
ps. you're an idiot

Thank you I appriciate your so educated comments.

don miguel
10-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Thank you.
GO LISTEN TO EMO CKY MUSIC

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 07:29 PM
THANK YOU THESE PEOPLE LIKE INDIGNANT ARE RETARTED LOW LIFES WHO NEED TO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THEN DIS PEOPLES POSTS. :shooting: YOU NEED TO TALK TO THESE TARDS.

BANNAGE? Reported...

don miguel
10-01-2006, 07:36 PM
BANNAGE? Reported...
if you are so depressed than tell your buddies to make better comments.

fire1811
10-01-2006, 07:46 PM
.... depressed...

you make stupid posts on a daily basis.

I believe you mean hourly

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Hahaha, you're right.

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Shut up, you're making an excuse for being lazy and not using the search button. It's not that he's new or anything, it's that he has been making incredibly stupid posts ever since he started posting, bumping ancient threads, and he refuses to stop being an annoyance even though he's been told to do so many times. Again, shut up you don't know what you're talking about. Just because this is AO doesn't mean we have to tolerate people acting like idiots. If this were his first post, we wouldn't be so mean. But it isn't.

you illustrate my point so well...........

LOL, you told me to shut up, how funny. Are you still in High school? Like I said before, you guys dont like his posts? Then DONT post in them or read them, what are you the hall monitor around here? The point is to let him know how to post better and hopefully he will. If he doesnt, he does NOT deserve to be flamed. Are you saying you have NEVER made a stupid post? are you saying that you were never new, and asked questions that you could have found yourself with a little guidance? I guess you jumped right online and were a posting pro right away. And yes AO used to be a place that would tolerate UNEDUCATED players.

So lighten up!

Shane-O

11 Bravo
10-01-2006, 07:57 PM
All of you grow up. If you dont like his posts or threads, how hard is it to ignore them? Obviously for you guys I guess its impossible.

He's obviously excited about his new Mag. Let him enjoy it. You dont have to read his posts.

As for advise on a body. I would recommend the ULE. Lighter is better. :)

/putting on flame suit.

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Yes I've made a stupid post. But when told so, I apologized and stopped doing it. Don here has just kept on doing it. I also came into AO after posting on forums for a while. But on the previous ones, when I was told that I made a mistake, I stopped making it. I'm sorry, but if someone can't get their act together after being told to it upsets me. Maybe it's just military culture, but when you make a mistake and someone tells you, you don't keep doing it.

It is all of our business to be "hall monitors". We make AO a better place by policing it ourselves and helping the mods. For example, I reported this individual for acting like an idiot when told to stop.

Again we do help uneducated people. When someone makes a mistake we tell them. Don has made the same mistake over and over and over and over and over.... He just refuses to stop.

No I'm actually in college. However, I wasn't exactly an uneducated neanderthal when I was in highschool either. Let's not get into that ridiculous tangent about what grade someone is in. What's important here is that this individual has a history of acting like this and you obviously don't know the whole story. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

Movie anyone?

11 Bravo
10-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Military culture? Please.. I dont need to be told about military culture, but thanks anyway.

The posts bashing Don Miguel (Or whats his name). Seem just as childish as his.

One thing you find in military culture is maturity (or maybe you didnt).

Reading this thread is like reading the E-teck threads in PBN. Its like Romper Room.

Edit. OOps I see you werent talking to me. :tard: Above is still a valid point though.

CKY_Alliance
10-01-2006, 08:20 PM
GO LISTEN TO EMO CKY MUSIC

I will. Even though they are nothing close to EMO, but i guess your closeminded,ignorant ways wont allow you to see that so i wont waste my time explaining.

To the guy defedning this kid, i normally dont say anything when a question has come up and it can be easly found by using search but this kid is just riddiculous and he has made useless post after usless post..stuff thats just dumb like this thread, if you cant tell the difference in those two bodies then your a moron. This kid just makes me and many other angry he needs to just go away..or stop posting.

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Hey, what happens in the military when you are jacked up and make the same mistake multiple times? You will get yelled at. That's what happened. What are we supposed to do, tolerate his being a slob and making the same mistake over and over? No, no one should be expected to do that.

No one's CO or peers for that matter are going to put up with them if they keep forgetting to salute their superiors and give them the proper greeting of the day. Especially if they have been told to correct their mistake multiple times. You should be able to understand how frusterated we get when this kind of thing happens. The kid is jacked up, we told him to fix it a while ago, he didn't. That means we get mad, rightfully too.

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Yes I've made a stupid post. But when told so, I apologized and stopped doing it. Don here has just kept on doing it. I also came into AO after posting on forums for a while. But on the previous ones, when I was told that I made a mistake, I stopped making it. I'm sorry, but if someone can't get their act together after being told to it upsets me. Maybe it's just military culture, but when you make a mistake and someone tells you, you don't keep doing it.

It is all of our business to be "hall monitors". We make AO a better place by policing it ourselves and helping the mods. For example, I reported this individual for acting like an idiot when told to stop.

Again we do help uneducated people. When someone makes a mistake we tell them. Don has made the same mistake over and over and over and over and over.... He just refuses to stop.

No I'm actually in college. However, I wasn't exactly an uneducated neanderthal when I was in highschool either. Let's not get into that ridiculous tangent about what grade someone is in. What's important here is that this individual has a history of acting like this and you obviously don't know the whole story. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

Movie anyone?

First things first, lets both quit insulting each other. You post above shows you are smart enough to see whats what. I did just get into the middle of this, but think about it. What is wrong with THIS post? Nothing at all. My hall monitor comment wasnt about actual rule breaking, but about trying to make everyone post exactly like you think they should. In this thread, he has sorta tolerated everyones flaming, and we all know how hard it is to not say something back once you have been flamed. Not saying its right, but we are all human.

There is a huge difference between "stupid" posts, and uneducated ones, now isnt there? Not knowing or not having the experiance, shouldnt be a cause for flaming. I am speaking of this post specificly. I think that the problem with this thread is that others are pissed off at him, so it spills over into new posts, where he hasnt done anything wrong in posting. So what if he could have used the search, so what if he's asking something, that to us, seems silly. geez, if you dont wanna read it, then dont. Has AO become an elitist community? Looks like it to me. Not just this thread, but alot of them from the past 2 years.

So if everyone would just leave him be, some people would post the help he needs, or point him in the right direction, and all will be well. If you know that, that person posts things you dont like, or just pisses you off, then just DONT read it. Then there would be nothing to get PO'ed at. Eventually the new posters get up to speed, or leave. BUT as a community, he should not be driven off, that just makes you (or the community) an elitist now doesnt it?

Shane-O

11 Bravo
10-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Privates dont discipline Privates.

Take my advise and grow up and let it go. There is no reason to get mad about anything on this forum. Especially a thread about mag bodies... come on.

And no its not your job to provide disclipline to forum members.

Now I am going to let it go. Otherwise this thread is just going to go on and on and on...

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 08:35 PM
I will. Even though they are nothing close to EMO, but i guess your closeminded,ignorant ways wont allow you to see that so i wont waste my time explaining.

To the guy defedning this kid, i normally dont say anything when a question has come up and it can be easly found by using search but this kid is just riddiculous and he has made useless post after usless post..stuff thats just dumb like this thread, if you cant tell the difference in those two bodies then your a moron. This kid just makes me and many other angry he needs to just go away..or stop posting.

So please explain what is wrong with this post? And please show me the rules that he wuold be breaking (not trying to flame you, just making a point). Your just Po'ed because of OTHER posts, and it spills over to this one, which IMHO, is a valid post. Maybe he is starting to change, but your too PO'ed to cut him some slack.

Shane-O

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey, what happens in the military when you are jacked up and make the same mistake multiple times? You will get yelled at. That's what happened. What are we supposed to do, tolerate his being a slob and making the same mistake over and over? No, no one should be expected to do that.

No one's CO or peers for that matter are going to put up with them if they keep forgetting to salute their superiors and give them the proper greeting of the day. Especially if they have been told to correct their mistake multiple times. You should be able to understand how frusterated we get when this kind of thing happens. The kid is jacked up, we told him to fix it a while ago, he didn't. That means we get mad, rightfully too.

Ummm, this isnt a real "Army"...LOL. His posts dont put our country in danger does it? If a MOD yells at him it is different, but we are not mods are we? 11 Bravo is correct, privates dont discipline privates. unless your a mod, we are privates. Yes we are supposed to tolerate his posting mistakes, that's whats supposed to make us better than other forums lke PBN. I do understand frustration, and how peoples posting can be frustrating, thats why I jumped in here. I am frustrated that AO isnt what it used to be, I know it wont ever quite be the same, but I can try cant I?...... :D

Shane-O

CKY_Alliance
10-01-2006, 08:49 PM
To me its a dumb post because how hard is it to figure out which warp body would work best for hisself...i think he knows which would be better for his style of play then anyone else on AO..

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 08:52 PM
You just don't understand where we are coming from.

First of all, this post is stupid because it could have been averted by him simply going on the AGD online store. If he found AO, he can find the AGD website. There's a difference between a player asking what the specs are on a certain frame or something, but when you ask what the difference is between a ULE and TAC body, and you have pictures of them that clearly show the differences!!! No, that's not uneducated, that's stupid.

There's a point at which you stop tolerating. Cmon, don't tell me you'd tolerate this if you had seen the other 60+ stupid posts he has made. There is a cut-off point. Do not preach to me that we are to keep on taking it.

I'm not army btw, ewwww... fly navy!

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 08:56 PM
To me its a dumb post because how hard is it to figure out which warp body would work best for hisself...i think he knows which would be better for his style of play then anyone else on AO..

Thats what I thought, he not really breaking any rules is he? Well other than responding to flames with flames. So its a "Dumb" post in your view, but in my view it isnt. That doesnt make either of us correct. He's asking for some guidance and help, yes it seems like someone should be able to tell a difference, but that doesnt make them worthy of constant flaming. IMHO.........lol

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Yes it does when he has done it before.

If it was the first time, no flaming would be wrong. But it's not. That's the bottom line point we're trying to make.

ahellers
10-01-2006, 09:18 PM
No, that's not uneducated, that's stupid.
WOW, umm yeah.

get the ULE bodie unless you want to mount optics on your gun, other wise save the money and weight. oh and ive never owned a warp so i dont know if the feed neck should be replaced or not.

dont worry about the guys talking trash, just think about them like your 60 year old Neighbor who calls the cops every time your small dog steps in there front yard, there a pain but they dont really matter.
t

/squid

ahellers
10-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Yes it does when he has done it before.

If it was the first time, no flaming would be wrong. But it's not. That's the bottom line point we're trying to make.
i belive in the rules all flaming is wrong :ninja:
t

Shane-O-Mac
10-01-2006, 09:20 PM
You just don't understand where we are coming from.

First of all, this post is stupid because it could have been averted by him simply going on the AGD online store. If he found AO, he can find the AGD website. There's a difference between a player asking what the specs are on a certain frame or something, but when you ask what the difference is between a ULE and TAC body, and you have pictures of them that clearly show the differences!!! No, that's not uneducated, that's stupid.

There's a point at which you stop tolerating. Cmon, don't tell me you'd tolerate this if you had seen the other 60+ stupid posts he has made. There is a cut-off point. Do not preach to me that we are to keep on taking it.

I'm not army btw, ewwww... fly navy!

Well for some backround, I have seen his posts for quite awhile, and after I read my first post of his, I knew to just let it be, because I dont like hand holding new players as much as I used to. His latest post intrigued me so I checked it out. He did ask for prices, which he could have easily, but he's also asking for opinions. If you dont like his posts, then stay away from them. You actually admit that you think he's "stupid". But he isnt really stupid now is he? His intelligence isnt at question here, its how can he be the "Stupid" one when others degrade themselves to flaming him. Were the people that constantly post flames, bullys in high school? (Rhetorical question, not a flame) Because that is exactly whats going on here. Lets pick on the new guy, look at his posts, he's "Stupid". Is that the attitude that everyone wants people to see when they first visit here? If you dont wanna tolerate him, then dont post in his threads, dont even read them. Does his posting by itself, without reading it, anger you so much that you have to go into the thread and yell, threaten, and belittle him? Jeez its a one line title, thats pretty easy to ignore isnt it? There shouldn't be a "Cut Off" Point if he isnt breaking rules. Your comment about "taking it", intigues me, what exactly are you "taking"? How is he hurting you or this community?

Thats what I mean by "Lighten up"

Shane-O

P.S. I know it sounds soap boxish, but I feel as strongly about this as you do about his posts.

MANN
10-01-2006, 09:22 PM
I agree with most that these post are a little annoying, but he is a newb. He will learn in time. As for which is better. They are similar to color. There is no performance difference, so the difference is just looks. Which do you think looks better? or what can you afford?

Next time you should rephase your question to "Is there any difference (other than looks) between these two bodies"

Also use the search function. Most of the questions you ask have already been answered. If you cant find an answer then ask.

Welcome to AO :cheers:

RavishingEddie
10-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Guys all I wanna say is that I am ashamed at all of you. I once was a tadpole here and now I am actually a somebody and you know why? Because of you! Yes I was a freezing child in the snow and AO came and wrapped that warm blanket around me and gave me hot cocoa. :)
But now what? No more cocoa? :(

I will agree that Don makes me feel like putting him in the "Rude Awakening" sometimes, but so do the mentally handicapped. That doesn't mean I will go and snap the necks of retarded kids. No it means that I will support them and care more for them. So for christ sakes! Please Do not stop Don from putting his AO shirt and scream "ARRGG" "HURMPH" "Kaput" while hitting his helmet. What we should do instead is stand in the sidelines and clap and cheer for even the minor things like putting dirt in his mouth. So please everyone lets all get along and I promise good fortune will come to you all. I love you all.

/Sits back down and resumess playing his harp.

egb groupie
10-01-2006, 09:57 PM
And wow, all's I did was answer the kid's question the best I could, and it got to this...wow :tard:

grEnAlEins
10-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I will agree that Don makes me feel like putting him in the "Rude Awakening" sometimes, but so do the mentally handicapped. That doesn't mean I will go and snap the necks of retarded kids. No it means that I will support them and care more for them. So for christ sakes! Please Do not stop Don from putting his AO shirt and scream "ARRGG" "HURMPH" "Kaput" while hitting his helmet. What we should do instead is stand in the sidelines and clap and cheer for even the minor things like putting dirt in his mouth. So please everyone lets all get along and I promise good fortune will come to you all. I love you all.
:spit_take :rofl: That was funny. Valid point too, I supose...

dahoeb
10-01-2006, 10:32 PM
the way this thread has spiraled out is disappointing, especially with this being AO. :spit_take its not the most thought provoking thread topic, but it certainly doesn't warrant this much flaming. ravishing eddie has some good points.

just fyi don_miguel, if you get the ule WF left, you'll probably have to mill your rail. otherwise, just get whichever look you want most for your mag. neither is better than the other.

Shirow
10-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't we all complain about someones thread for 2 pages?

warbeak2099
10-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Guys all I wanna say is that I am ashamed at all of you. I once was a tadpole here and now I am actually a somebody and you know why? Because of you! Yes I was a freezing child in the snow and AO came and wrapped that warm blanket around me and gave me hot cocoa. :)
But now what? No more cocoa? :(

/Sits back down and resumess playing his harp.

It's quite hard to argue with that. You're retarded reference brings everything into a whole new light lol. MY EYEZ HAVE BEEN OPENZORZED!

grEnAlEins
10-01-2006, 11:11 PM
...You're retarded reference...
I, for one, found it clever and/or mildly amusing

benzy2
10-01-2006, 11:40 PM
What happened to just telling him to search? When I was new to these forums if the question had been asked many times or was one that was very obvious to others the responses were either look in the stickies or search. I will admit I have read many of his posts and they are all very basic almost to the point of just upping his post count. But we dont need to hang him for it. Lets from now on just in a calm and polite manor tell him that his question is one that could be easily found in either the stickies or with a search. If he makes a post that is against the rules just push the report button and be done with it. The mods are here to enforce the rules. Everyone in here looks worse just by taking one side or the other and then defending it to the end. Just let it go. How much of your life is ruined if you read a pointless post? Not much, maybe a minute or two. How much of your life is ruined by reading two pages worth of flames just to get even more pissed, type an angry reply, keep checking to see the replys that reflame you, and then being mad everytime you see a certain person has posted?

I just guess my point is who cares how many retarded threads he makes. Either answer him and get it over with because there really arent that many more easy questions he can ask (which is all he has really shown he was capable of) or look down on him and hit the back button or tell him to search. Either way less people get mad and less feelings are hurt.

olinar
10-02-2006, 12:08 AM
alright im sorry if this was already stated but i didnt wnat to read all the popsts because they were all starting to look like internet arguments which is pointless in a sense.anyways

all of the automag minimag /micromag bodies are the same, performance wise.the only one that does anythind performance wiseis the zbody and it helpswith the balls trajectory much like tippmanns flatline barrel.other than that its just your preference.theres no point in asking about which bodies are better because everyone has their own preference.the only reason why im not flaming is because he micght have though they do differently performane or wanted to know why certain people like them because he has probably never seen or held one in person
note//i havent seen any posts from him,was he banned?

edit//sprry for all the spelling errors but i was typin too fast to notice and im extremely tired after just finishin a 12 hour shift.i can barely move my fingers the way i want.im sure you guys can decipher it though

warbeak2099
10-02-2006, 07:38 AM
I, for one, found it clever and/or mildly amusing

Oh man I'm sorry, I meant your "retarded" reference. Cuz you made a reference to retardation. The comment was funny/amusing. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

don miguel
10-02-2006, 07:53 AM

I just want to know about the mainbodies before I drop 200$ on one. If this post is so useless to you then either don't read it or create a better one. It bothers me that you spend your time going to peoples posts and telling them that the post is useless. I personally don't care what you think, so mabe you should make a "useful post" yourself. This forum is used to talk, share pics, ask, do whatever you want to talk about the automag. I just wanted to get a suggestion. There are people like Shane-o-mac who read posts because they want to help someone. And there are people like you mr CKY alliance who dis peoples posts. Mabe you (CKY ALLIANCE) should find something better to do. :nono:

don miguel
10-02-2006, 07:55 AM
What happened to just telling him to search? When I was new to these forums if the question had been asked many times or was one that was very obvious to others the responses were either look in the stickies or search. I will admit I have read many of his posts and they are all very basic almost to the point of just upping his post count. But we dont need to hang him for it. Lets from now on just in a calm and polite manor tell him that his question is one that could be easily found in either the stickies or with a search. If he makes a post that is against the rules just push the report button and be done with it. The mods are here to enforce the rules. Everyone in here looks worse just by taking one side or the other and then defending it to the end. Just let it go. How much of your life is ruined if you read a pointless post? Not much, maybe a minute or two. How much of your life is ruined by reading two pages worth of flames just to get even more pissed, type an angry reply, keep checking to see the replys that reflame you, and then being mad everytime you see a certain person has posted?

I just guess my point is who cares how many retarded threads he makes. Either answer him and get it over with because there really arent that many more easy questions he can ask (which is all he has really shown he was capable of) or look down on him and hit the back button or tell him to search. Either way less people get mad and less feelings are hurt.
I am fairly new to automags.org and I wanted some suggestions, I dont know whay people are getting pissed about it. I have found posts that I think are useless, but I don't say that to them.

don miguel
10-02-2006, 07:57 AM
alright im sorry if this was already stated but i didnt wnat to read all the popsts because they were all starting to look like internet arguments which is pointless in a sense.anyways

all of the automag minimag /micromag bodies are the same, performance wise.the only one that does anythind performance wiseis the zbody and it helpswith the balls trajectory much like tippmanns flatline barrel.other than that its just your preference.theres no point in asking about which bodies are better because everyone has their own preference.the only reason why im not flaming is because he micght have though they do differently performane or wanted to know why certain people like them because he has probably never seen or held one in person
note//i havent seen any posts from him,was he banned?

edit//sprry for all the spelling errors but i was typin too fast to notice and im extremely tired after just finishin a 12 hour shift.i can barely move my fingers the way i want.im sure you guys can decipher it though
could you give a link for the z body? i sit autococker threaded?

don miguel
10-02-2006, 08:10 AM
WOW, umm yeah.

get the ULE bodie unless you want to mount optics on your gun, other wise save the money and weight. oh and ive never owned a warp so i dont know if the feed neck should be replaced or not.

dont worry about the guys talking trash, just think about them like your 60 year old Neighbor who calls the cops every time your small dog steps in there front yard, there a pain but they dont really matter.
t

/squid
thanks for the positive reply

grEnAlEins
10-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Oh man I'm sorry, I meant your "retarded" reference. Cuz you made a reference to retardation. The comment was funny/amusing. My apologies for the misunderstanding.
I know, you meant RavishingEddy's "retarded" mini rant. I found the reference amusing, however it was in bad taste...

don miguel
10-02-2006, 08:25 AM
I agree with most that these post are a little annoying, but he is a newb. He will learn in time. As for which is better. They are similar to color. There is no performance difference, so the difference is just looks. Which do you think looks better? or what can you afford?

Next time you should rephase your question to "Is there any difference (other than looks) between these two bodies"

Also use the search function. Most of the questions you ask have already been answered. If you cant find an answer then ask.

Welcome to AO :cheers:
thanks I will change that right now.

Pneumagger
10-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Look, he's obviously new to Mags as well as forums. Cut him a break. A simple "search" response would be appropriate . Don't be immature people.

Both bodies are milled down from the same AGD slug extrusion... so will perform identcally in any situation. The differences are cosmetic. Don, unless you love the looks of the Tac $100 more than a ULE body, I suggest the ULE any day of the week. They are lighter and can be had used in the BST forums for under $100 if you search.

Dont forget, you WILL need to buy a warpfeed for these bodies. I suggest that you buy a regular vert ULE body and the vert warpfeed adapter for more options, as you are new here and may not like the feel of a warpfeed. Later on, if you want the warp body, you could always trade to a warp without loosing money ;)

AGDRetro
10-02-2006, 08:47 AM
After about the 3rd or 4th post of this thread things got rediculously nasty, however my brain refused to turn on and tell me to stop reading. No I read every post after that, and then took a few brief seconds to decide if I should post anything in reply. My brain may not still be active at this point!?

All I can really say is wow... holy crap. I know that myself and others are probably dumber for having read all this!

In regards to what this thread was supposed to be about, I would suggest ULE as there is NO performance difference, it looks sleeker and costs less. If you need a sight that badly, get on eBay and pick up an Omega sight rail for $10.

I hope the following dancing bannana fills everyone with a cool attitude and an overwhelming amount of new found posting wisdom... :dance:

grEnAlEins
10-02-2006, 08:47 AM
could you give a link for the z body? i sit autococker threaded?
(reserved for link to Z body) Galactic Systems is gone now, so you will not find one new BTW. Check w/ goinghome, he had one awhile back...
and yes, cocker threads

Indignant
10-02-2006, 08:54 AM
one last thing, instead of making 4-5 posts in a row to reply to people, try and combine the quotes into ONE post. it's nicer looking

ps. my claim still stands

Marroonblooded
10-02-2006, 11:04 AM
one last thing, instead of making 4-5 posts in a row to reply to people, try and combine the quotes into ONE post. it's nicer looking

ps. my claim still stands

Dito and always do your own research first... the search tab up top works amazingly! I have found probably 90 % of info I wanted through that, probably could've found all info but got tired of looking through some obscure threads- not related to what I was looking for. I have made newbie posts as I am new and have not received any negative remarks, In fact I have found that this community to be amazingly nice and friendly... also doesn't help that you dis respected Tom the other day... not a good start. But ya just try and do some of your own research first and you will actually learn more about what you are seeking due to many many many many previous posts.

But dito on the 4 to 5 posts all within 10 minutes, all are guilty of one every once in a while or at least I have done it once too.

Peace, love and hair grease,

I'm out

benzy2
10-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Yeah if you are asking a question first ask yourself it is something someone else may have asked. Then go to the search button and find out. If you have troubles finding results that way then make a post. This keeps the forum cleaner while not losing any info. It also keeps so many of those people off your back as it gets annoying to hear questions asked that are very basic. I know you dont know enough about mags to know all of the differences in everything but to those who have been here a while it is like asking what is the differences between steering wheels in two different models of a car(Sorta, i know its a bad example). Again you arent at fault for not knowing but you should search first, and more so when the question is about some of the basics on the gun. And again also if you cant find what you need in a search make a thread, state that you searched first, and then ask your question. People are a lot nicer if they think you have tried first.

don miguel
10-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Dito and always do your own research first... the search tab up top works amazingly! I have found probably 90 % of info I wanted through that, probably could've found all info but got tired of looking through some obscure threads- not related to what I was looking for. I have made newbie posts as I am new and have not received any negative remarks, In fact I have found that this community to be amazingly nice and friendly... also doesn't help that you dis respected Tom the other day... not a good start. But ya just try and do some of your own research first and you will actually learn more about what you are seeking due to many many many many previous posts.

But dito on the 4 to 5 posts all within 10 minutes, all are guilty of one every once in a while or at least I have done it once too.

Peace, love and hair grease,

I'm out
sorry forgot about the search tab.

don miguel
10-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah if you are asking a question first ask yourself it is something someone else may have asked. Then go to the search button and find out. If you have troubles finding results that way then make a post. This keeps the forum cleaner while not losing any info. It also keeps so many of those people off your back as it gets annoying to hear questions asked that are very basic. I know you dont know enough about mags to know all of the differences in everything but to those who have been here a while it is like asking what is the differences between steering wheels in two different models of a car(Sorta, i know its a bad example). Again you arent at fault for not knowing but you should search first, and more so when the question is about some of the basics on the gun. And again also if you cant find what you need in a search make a thread, state that you searched first, and then ask your question. People are a lot nicer if they think you have tried first.
will do. :cheers:

CKY_Alliance
10-02-2006, 12:39 PM
I just want to know about the mainbodies before I drop 200$ on one. If this post is so useless to you then either don't read it or create a better one. It bothers me that you spend your time going to peoples posts and telling them that the post is useless. I personally don't care what you think, so mabe you should make a "useful post" yourself. This forum is used to talk, share pics, ask, do whatever you want to talk about the automag. I just wanted to get a suggestion. There are people like Shane-o-mac who read posts because they want to help someone. And there are people like you mr CKY alliance who dis peoples posts. Mabe you (CKY ALLIANCE) should find something better to do. :nono:

Actually go back and look at your first thread, the one on grips and i believe triggers...i gave you some usefull info in that thread even though there was one with pretty much the same info like 3 threads down. I originally came to this thread to help, but i was amazed by the idiotic question being asked..you want to know the difference in something and you have pictures of both that obviously show the differences..not mention if you had the pics you prolly got them from a webpage that had specs and prices on the products..and i dont just diss anyones post..just idiots like yourself, you make dumb,repetitive threads and stupid comments like in the guys thread above about injury statistics and you go and post some dumb **** like you did....whatever your a moron..im done here.

geekwarrior
10-02-2006, 12:46 PM
....whatever your a moron..im done here.

are you? cause you've been saying the same thing the last 3 pages....you made your point, give it a rest....I agree with you to a degree, but wow :cry:

SCpoloRicker
10-02-2006, 01:01 PM
:( MarkM

benzy2
10-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Don-

Lets say you have missed a few posts and want to reply to more then one at a time. Hit the quote/reply button type out your response like you normally would and then highlight it all. Copy it. Now hit the back button and go to the next post you want to quote. At the very beginning of the quote (before any text is in the box) hit enter a few times so that the entire thing is shifted down like two extra lines, and that includes the quote tags. Now go to the top and paste in your reply to the first post. If you want to reply to another post highlight all of both replies and quotes and copy them and do the same thing again. This keeps you from making 4 posts in a row just replying to what has been said. People for some reason look down on multiple posts. Its just one of those things that is a common practice.

And to further that if you are only really responding to one or two sentances you should remove the rest of the quote. This makes your point easier to find quickly and also keeps people from misunderstanding what you were really replying to.

don miguel
10-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Don-

Lets say you have missed a few posts and want to reply to more then one at a time. Hit the quote/reply button type out your response like you normally would and then highlight it all. Copy it. Now hit the back button and go to the next post you want to quote. At the very beginning of the quote (before any text is in the box) hit enter a few times so that the entire thing is shifted down like two extra lines, and that includes the quote tags. Now go to the top and paste in your reply to the first post. If you want to reply to another post highlight all of both replies and quotes and copy them and do the same thing again. This keeps you from making 4 posts in a row just replying to what has been said. People for some reason look down on multiple posts. Its just one of those things that is a common practice.

And to further that if you are only really responding to one or two sentances you should remove the rest of the quote. This makes your point easier to find quickly and also keeps people from misunderstanding what you were really replying to.

Thanks for the info, I am fairly new to this forum so thank for not flaming me. :cheers:

Lenny
10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Holy crap! Look at his post count! It took me three years to get to 300, he's been here a month and already has around 150! That's crazy!

grEnAlEins
10-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Holy crap! Look at his post count! It took me three years to get to 300, he's been here a month and already has around 150! That's crazy!
:rofl: QFT.
And look at your location! I've been here for four years now and my location is less than a millionth the size of yours :p (Waaa...ay too long :spit_take )

don miguel
10-02-2006, 06:28 PM
And look at your location! I've been here for four years now and my location is less than a millionth the size of yours :p (Waaa...ay too long :spit_take )

I guess I post alot? :ninja:

Lenny
10-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Hey, the way I figure it is if they let me have it, I'll take it!

And Don, I think you meant to quote me, not Green. Lol.

don miguel
10-02-2006, 06:37 PM
my bad. :dance: sorry lenny

Indignant
10-02-2006, 10:18 PM
I guess I post alot? :ninja:

unfortunately, they aren't good.

grEnAlEins
10-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Ok, c'mon, you've made your point... :p

don miguel
10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Ok fine with me I accept what you are saying. ;)