PDA

View Full Version : Firing, not firing

AlphaPaintballRef2
10-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey guys. Recently I aquired an emag and I love it. I've only gotten to play with it once so far and of course I get shot in the trigger guard. So I took the panels off, took the mode selecter switch off and the hall effect sensor out to clean out the mess. I put everything back together and now it only works occasionally. I'll pull the trigger and it will fire when it wants to. Sometimes it will rip and then sometimes it won't register any pulls at all. I'm thinking it has something to do with the hall effect sensor? Or maybe I but the selector switch in wrong (I don't think so though, it has the longer pull at M and the shorter one at E)? It worked great up until I took a few things off to clean.
The software I'm using is Xmod 1.7 with Fix at 26. Any help will be appreciated!

Another question while I'm at it too. When I had the panels off and I picked the gun up a very tiny metal ball just fell out. I did not see where it came from as I didnt figure there would be any lose parts held on by the panels. Could this be causing the trigger problems or is this pretty much irrelavent?

AlphaPaintballRef2
10-03-2006, 02:18 PM
OK, the little ball was from the selector switch. I will replace it once I get home from work...however I don't think this was causing the trigger pulls not to register. If anyone has any ideas please share...I really would like to fix this myself and not have to send it to AGD (seeing that it wa just there a few weeks ago for an inspection/tuning). Thanks again

flyingpootang
10-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Also check the trigger stop screw on the selector. You have to allow a little travel past the activation point (adjusting the magnet will also work). Also be sure your selcetor isn't 180 degrees out of phase (upside down)..