PDA

View Full Version : ACE release

BONESisAgod
12-27-2001, 09:29 PM
I NEEEEEEEEED to know an estimate of when the ACE Eye will be released for RT's. I chop so much paint in rapid fire that I am afraid to unload and i don't feel my RT is accurate enough for those 1 and 2 shot kills. If someone could at least tell me a month and year?

tranman
12-27-2001, 09:32 PM
Hate to break it to ya but ACE can't be on RT's. ACE's can only be on electro guns and an RT is mechanical...sorry bro

a_malfunction
12-27-2001, 09:48 PM
Do you chop due to short-stroking or because your paint wont feed fast enough?

BONESisAgod
12-27-2001, 10:31 PM
Shortstroking. I know im not outshooting my hopper because i have intelefeed. But i do have a problem that when i dont shoot fast, my revvy blade wont spin far enough to nock a ball down. Shoot, i should have thought ACE would only be for electros...

nutz
12-27-2001, 11:23 PM
bone only way to help u is to learn to stop short stroking, it is very easy... i think my best advice to u is to learn to shoot ur gun slowly and learn to trust its ablity to hit things, cause if ur rt is not accurate then something is wrong. just learn ur trigger once u know it, up ur rate of fire and then u should be fine... i know most mags acctually dont chop very much unless, 1. something is wrong or 2. u short stroke it...

brian terry
12-29-2001, 05:49 PM
ummmmmmm dont mean to make u look bad ,but you are shooting my old rt and i never had any prob with choping paint like you do ,you just need to learn your trig pull ,,,,

BONESisAgod
12-29-2001, 09:14 PM
Well, give me some time to learn it. it seems i dont even play once a month anymore. But hey, the more help i have the better.