PDA

View Full Version : Removing trigger pin :

Toll
10-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Mine is being very, very stubborn...I assume I am doing it right (whacking the side that doesnt have the selector) but it's still requiring quite a bit of force and it has yet to move...Just wondering what people's thoughts are so I don't break anything.

neppo1345
10-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Should probably be in the tech section...

But anywhoo...you gotta whack that thing. Just make sure you're using a decent punch thats not going to slip and mar (SP?) the hell out of your frame.

Shirow
10-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Mine is being very, very stubborn...I assume I am doing it right (whacking the side that doesnt have the selector) but it's still requiring quite a bit of force and it has yet to move...Just wondering what people's thoughts are so I don't break anything.

I ended up doing it the ghetto way - took a big nail, banged the sharp end and used that to punch it out.

Once it got going, it was a lot easier.

Dewok82
10-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Search IS your friend, but since we AOers look out for each other:

Trigger Pin Removal (http://www.lukescustoms.com/page0025.htm)

Courtesy of a man who does some fantastic custom work. Be sure to peruse the rest of his site.

don miguel
10-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Dont lose iT WHATEVER YOU DO. I almost lost mine and I looked on the internet and It is a $4.00 part from AGD. DONT LOSE IT! I know this might be a "useless post" (quote taken from CKY_alliance) but it will save you 4 bucks. DONT LOSE IT! :nono:

evildead420
10-04-2006, 02:03 PM
im about to pop my trigger out real soon for trigger stops. thanks for the heads up ;) :cheers: