PDA

View Full Version : Frame vs. Frame

WhiteWulf
10-04-2006, 06:26 AM
Hey what's better when it comes to comfort and performance: The Y-Grip or the Intelliframe? Because I think that both are a lot of money but would be willing to put it for a good blade trigger. :shooting:

Dayspring
10-04-2006, 01:53 PM
They're both comfortable. Just gotta try it out.

geekwarrior
10-04-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah, its kinda personal preference...the ygrip makes for a tighter setup though

WhiteWulf
10-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Well the only people I know with automags are all single triggerd. One guy had 5 and sold one to another guy so they both just have a bunch of 68 classics, and I was wondering which had like a lighter pull or just performed overall better

WhiteWulf
10-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Okay new question.... how bout what mech trigger the the automag 68 has the absulute lightest pull? and easiest use?

sTaLa
10-06-2006, 09:29 AM
To my knownledge, the frame doesn't have anything to do with the weight of the trigger. It's the mechanism behind it that makes the difference. Go get the ULT and you'll be fine if you want to stick with a mechanical marker. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: But the ULT is to be used with the Level X valve. But I've heard of people using it with the classic valve after some tuning.

blitzmercenary
10-06-2006, 09:34 AM
i sooooooooo miss my last mag. it had an intelliframe (the best frame, imho) and a ult. it was tuned to be sooo light that you could walk it almost as easily as any electronic gun. :cry: dang that gun was hot. :shooting: ao has the best smilies, screw pbn.

anyhow, you cant go wrong with the intelliframe and the ult is a must have. if only zakks page was around to show the true glory of the mag.