PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe???

wicked_mag
12-27-2001, 10:22 PM
Aight i'm confused, the intlliframe is not electronic i know that. What exactly does it do though and why is it better than a benchmark frame, what i have now. How fast can the intelliframe shoot? Is it worth getting one? How does it hook up to you hopper if its not electronic?

a_malfunction
12-27-2001, 10:40 PM
The intelliframe is a mechanical frame that allows you to easily set up an intellifeed. It has a fairly short pull. It will shoot as fast as you pull the trigger. :) It has a bracket inside that lets you mount a microswitch that will activate your hopper every time you pull the trigger. If you are happy with your benchy, I wouldnt bother.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-27-2001, 10:56 PM
i recomend the intelli over the benchy because it is made by agd, it has a short snappy pull and can be intellifed, so can benchys but its easier to do it to intelliframe. you have to go out to radioshack and get a microswitch, some mounting equip and some wire. it sends a pulse every time the switch is switch and the switchs gets switched when the trigger is pulled and the sear goes over it. so it sends a pulse to the revi board tellin it to spin. it eliminates the gap in the 12v.