PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with questions on powerfeed or centerfeed

dartanion6
12-27-2001, 10:22 PM
I would like to thank everyone in advance that answers my questions and to the people that helped me last time. I want to know if there are any advantages or disadvantages with a centerfeed? I just got a emag centerfeed and wanted to know if it is better or worse that the powerfeed body. Thanks

a_malfunction
12-27-2001, 10:28 PM
Without blow-back, centerfeed guns can feed a bit faster. Powerfeeds compensate for the blow-back. Its all personal preference.

dartanion6
12-27-2001, 10:40 PM
Will I be able to still hook up the warp feed system with centerfeed?

DYE-BaLLeR
12-27-2001, 10:59 PM
yes but since agd duznt give you the 90 degree elbows, youll have to buy one or make something to make it work like i did. centerfeed bodys are the worst for using warps, warp left bodys are the best if your warp is on the left. i dont see a problem with ball bobble in centerfeed emags(what i have) bacause of a hole behind the feed. if you put like 4 or 5 balls in the feed with out a hopper and shoot, no balls will fly out. i got a peice of pvc pipe to make my warp hose go to the feed, u can see pics when i post it in the main forum later.

dartanion6
12-27-2001, 11:04 PM
Thanks baller can you email me the pictures when you get them dartanion6@attbi.com I would love to see them. Thanks

drx975
12-28-2001, 04:31 PM
Powerfeed is better with blow-forward designed guns because the air that is shot forward is used to push the pball upwards into a wall that bounces it back down faster than a standard feed or centerfeed gun. Blow-back guns work better with centerfeed. Watch that video from AGD people, it really helps.

SoupRman
12-28-2001, 07:02 PM
also, you guys forgot one of the main reasons for center feed. instead of getting a warp you can angle yrou gun so that your hopper is still behind the bunker. in PF guns you can only do it on one side because of the hopper being always on thsi half, or the other half. its just easier to snap shoot with the centerfeed, unless you decide to go warp. also, PTP makes an adapter for vertical feeds, for liek the angel and stuff. you 2 should look into this.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-28-2001, 07:06 PM
dart i emailed u the pics

DPB
02-25-2002, 04:21 PM
I want to convert my mini to center feed. There is much concern for blow back.
1)Would machining porting on the lower portion of the centerfeed, such as in your barrel that allows gas to escape, solve this problem? Has anyone tried this?

2)Also, if you are running an Intellifeed hooked to your 12v on a centerfeed, how much is the blowback going to affect the balls?

y tu brute??