PDA

View Full Version : Custom Xmag body ??????

going_home
10-06-2006, 08:16 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230036016791&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

One weird looking body on Ebay.

:tard:

RRfireblade
10-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Wasn't ever an Xmag body....nor any AGD body for that matter.

Oh yeah.......Yuch.

;)

Tool-of-death
10-06-2006, 08:25 PM
looks like a milled PTP micromag body....

Chronobreak
10-06-2006, 08:27 PM
LOL

yeah it is kinda ugly, but some people probly like it.

its cool that the rail is "integrated"

thefool
10-06-2006, 08:43 PM
if it was a bit rounder and flowed better... it'd be nice. On the other hand its almost like a slug if someone wants that.

Madmarx
10-06-2006, 08:53 PM
That body is here on AO, I've seen it before in a bst post.
I'll try to find who's it is.

Shirow
10-06-2006, 09:19 PM
That thing is mad ugly

BD_Paintball
10-06-2006, 09:29 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwww

zackzel
10-06-2006, 10:21 PM
That thing is mad ugly

agreed

Rudz
10-07-2006, 09:02 AM
its arstons......

autococker04
10-07-2006, 09:10 AM
it looks pretty chunkey, way to square for me

mag-owner
10-07-2006, 10:59 AM
thants a lot of metal....i wonder what someone like rrfireblade could do with that....hmm

Arstron
10-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Yes that is my body, I got it in a trade not to long ago. Thanks for the history on it rogue, I didnt ask any questions about it before I got it.

The flames do look pretty good in person, but there is no dought somone could do a lot more to the body to make it look so much nicer. There is a ton of meet there to work with, if it doesnt sell then I will be forced to send it to one of AO's custom guys for some handy work, although it does only weight a few ounces more then a ule body and recon rail.

Lohman446
10-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Yes that is my body, I got it in a trade not to long ago. Thanks for the history on it rogue, I didnt ask any questions about it before I got it.

The flames do look pretty good in person, but there is no dought somone could do a lot more to the body to make it look so much nicer. There is a ton of meet there to work with, if it doesnt sell then I will be forced to send it to one of AO's custom guys for some handy work, although it does only weight a few ounces more then a ule body and recon rail.

Wait a minute. Many people said something less than positive. You responded with civility. I demand a redo

/Good job :p

Arstron
10-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Wait a minute. Many people said something less than positive. You responded with civility. I demand a redo

/Good job :p

Not everyone has the same taste in markers, I know that, I cant help it that some people dont have good taste. ;) :dance:

That better? I personally really do like the flames and I am sure there are others out there, it is boxy which is its down fall. If it was perfect body though, I am sure it would of been anodized and we would have already seen it winning one of the MOTM's. It just needs a little TLC. :cheers:

don miguel
10-09-2006, 11:09 AM
UGLY! WHO WOULD PUT THAT ON THIER GUN. If you want to have flames on your gun heres what you do. LIGHTER FLUID + MATCHES = FLAMES! just please don't do it to your mainbody. :tard: :tard: :tard: DEE DEE DEE -Carlos Mencia

Arstron
10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
UGLY! WHO WOULD PUT THAT ON THIER GUN. If you want to have flames on your gun heres what you do. LIGHTER FLUID + MATCHES = FLAMES! just please don't do it to your mainbody. :tard: :tard: :tard: DEE DEE DEE -Carlos Mencia

I appreciate constructive criticism, but this is not it, please keep idiotic comments to your self. On a side note, do you ever post anything that is useful?

thefool
10-09-2006, 12:03 PM
well, dee dee dee could be interperted as a show of admeration of carlos mencia. That could be considered constructive if it set off a disscussion of the obvious highs and lows of hos comedic act.

in short.

probably nothing useful.

Arstron
10-09-2006, 12:37 PM
lol ok never mind... its been a long day, i was thinking this was my for sale thread for the body, its been a long weekend. :cheers:

robnix
10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
lol ok never mind... its been a long day, i was thinking this was my for sale thread for the body, its been a long weekend. :cheers:

If it flowed into the rail, that body would be really nice, but the blockiness of it just does it in. I do dig the flames though, and think it would look great properly milled on what many consider a 'retro' marker.