PDA

View Full Version : system x help needed

kliped
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
hey im pretty new to the paintball world and would like some of your guys's help. i would like to put an electronic trigger frame on my system x vengeance type x but dont know what will fit or where to look, i would also like to put some other random upgrades on it, so if any of you guys could help me i will greatly appriciat it. thnx

neppo1345
10-07-2006, 11:02 PM
The only two options are:

1. Race Frame: Expensive, VERY NICE, easily re-programmed, break beam eyes (Stock)

2. Planet Eclipse E1 or E2: Can be had very inexpensively(150-300), aftermarket boards, easy to use and install, bounce beam eye.

As for random upgrades:

New Ram, QEV's, Lightened bolt and back block.

kliped
10-07-2006, 11:11 PM
The only two options are:

1. Race Frame: Expensive, VERY NICE, easily re-programmed, break beam eyes (Stock)

2. Planet Eclipse E1 or E2: Can be had very inexpensively(150-300), aftermarket boards, easy to use and install, bounce beam eye.

As for random upgrades:

New Ram, QEV's, Lightened bolt and back block.

will the race frame or the e1/e1 frames bolt right up? also my stock bolt is deralin (sp) would i need anything light than that?

Dark Frost17
10-07-2006, 11:33 PM
lighter back block
and yes the frames to bolt right up!...
there is so much stuff you can do with autocockers it will make your head spin!!
:cheers:

neppo1345
10-08-2006, 12:01 AM
will the race frame or the e1/e1 frames bolt right up? also my stock bolt is deralin (sp) would i need anything light than that?

yeah, they'd bolt up.

Your stock bolt will work just fine, but if you wanted, you could go lighter.

The lighter the bolt & back block, the less kick the gun will have...

SR_matt
10-08-2006, 09:38 AM
you will have the get the gun body drilled to fit the eyes (and both frames use a different set up for the eyes). if you have a drill press and a drill press vice you can probably do it your self but its not something to do with just a drill.

-matt