PDA

View Full Version : HPA Questions for a trade.

omni
12-27-2001, 11:51 PM
I think I'm going to trade my MAxFlo 68/3000 for an AA Raptor 68/3000. Reason #1 is weight, My MaxFlo is so flipping heavy with the Reg. I do how ever like the Dual guages to see what I got outgoing and whats going into my marker.

I was reading up on the AA tank and it only has a tank guage, so how would I go about adjusting it and knowing for sure whats going into my marker? I havea mag so I know the reg on it brings it down to 300 or so PSI anyways, but could I have the tank too high and blow my macroline or anything in the valve?

It also has a reg perm attached to it, so what kind of drop would I have to get, I've never owned a system like this.
My MaxFlo is mounted onto my grip.

IT would prolly be a tank for tank trade, as I haven't asked for any cash yet, I think my MaxFlo is worth more than the AA tank tho?

omni
12-27-2001, 11:53 PM
And where is the On/off on a AA tank, I Was looking at a pic of one, and I couldn't really see one?

Load SM5
12-27-2001, 11:58 PM
As far as a secondary reg you'll have to go with a gas thru grip or a vertical ASA with a secondary place to mount a gauge to tell your input pressure.
Raptors also have no on/off so you'll need a quick disconnect/slidecheck to turn off the air flow and remove your tank.
When I had my raptor I used a DZ2 and it worked fine although I had to cut a bit off of the drop so it woul'nt hit my gas thru grip.