PDA

View Full Version : No or Low-Rise, snap feed neck???

sTaLa
10-09-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm looking for a snaping feed neck for Angels for my ULE body because my loader fits to tight in the stock feed neck and it's a pain to remove everytime. The only one I found is that one : http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/access/trinity/angel.htm and it is a tad to high for what I want. Do you have any suggestions of others feed neck? Thank you.

Papa_Smurf
10-09-2006, 11:17 AM
look in the dealer forum, they have them there. all different colors and sizes

Pneumagger
10-09-2006, 11:22 AM
sand the feedneck down.

sTaLa
10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
sand the feedneck down.
I thought about it... but I'm thinking about changing it and it will be a minus for the resale value...

sTaLa
10-09-2006, 11:48 AM
I wonder something. If my loader is not a force feed, but more of a gravity feed like an Empire or a VL Revolution... can I have some issue feeding my gun? Thanks again!

egb groupie
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
I wonder something. If my loader is not a force feed, but more of a gravity feed like an Empire or a VL Revolution... can I have some issue feeding my gun? Thanks again!

A medium rise or hi rise neck is what you want for those types of loaders. Getting a ball stack in the feedneck is important for these loaders to work properly. A no rise feedneck is more for force fed loaders like a halo or reloader.

flyingpootang
10-09-2006, 10:46 PM
A ccm nopro from LuisV in the dealer classified forums. I have one on my ULE and it works great. If you want a lever type the Hybrid or Redza ones work great..

Pneumagger
10-11-2006, 06:10 PM
get a i rise feedneck for the non force feed loader. FTW