PDA

View Full Version : End Game Inc Tac * barrel released to public

13thlegionnaireCapt
10-09-2006, 02:10 PM
PRESS RELEASE
END GAME INC. RELEASES
THE TIBERIUS TAC 8 COMPRESSION BARREL

End Game Inc., The maker of high quality, performance driven tactical marker accessories and the infamous Compression Barrel bring you the next thing in pistol superiority.The Tiberius Tac 8 Compression Barrel.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/28118523425.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3633783)

Last year End Game Inc. outfitted the 13th Legionnaires Scenario Paintball Team with the prototype barrels for testing.After using these Tiberious Compression Barrels at numerous scenario events and practice games, including two "swat house" meets the overall concensus was that they do raise the bar on pistol accuracy and tactical advantage in any situation during a game and put a stunning look to the formidable Tiberius pistol.

End Game Inc. Compression Barrels and other accessories are available for these markers and threads,
TIPPMANN 98, A-5, WGP Autococker (tm), SMART PARTS Impulse/Ion(tm),CCI Phantom, AGD Automag,and KINGMAN Spyder.

Dan Williams, Owner of End Game Inc. States;
"As paintball enthusiasts, we understand the need for quality products without compromise and that's just what you get from every one of our products.
All of End Game's paintball products are made of high quality materials, hand crafted in the U.S.A. Free from mass production lines, our products are inspected to ensure the highest of quality."

For more information about this or any other product offered by End Game Inc., please visit our web site.
www.endgameinc.com

Toll
10-09-2006, 06:13 PM
pretty pricey Silencer, but I suppose if you can't manufacture your own you're as well off to pick one of these up.

Neat concept and I can imagine them looking pretty nice.

warpfeedmod
10-09-2006, 06:22 PM
the 4" autococker, is that 4" overall or from end of threads to tip?

13thlegionnaireCapt
10-09-2006, 06:28 PM
actually the sizes for autococker threads are 10 inch and 14 inch in compression barrels, and for the Stub Nose it is 4 inches total length...

and just to clarify...lol,,, it is not actually a "silencer".. it is a compression chamber that is ported, it does slow gas release from the barrel , but it is more for ball stablization than for decible lowering(although it is quite quiet..even for an a5!!!)

Shirow
10-09-2006, 07:06 PM
actually the sizes for autococker threads are 10 inch and 14 inch in compression barrels, and for the Stub Nose it is 4 inches total length...

and just to clarify...lol,,, it is not actually a "silencer".. it is a compression chamber that is ported, it does slow gas release from the barrel , but it is more for ball stablization than for decible lowering(although it is quite quiet..even for an a5!!!)

Ignoring the press blurb.. does it actually have a noticable impact on performance?

I mean, it looks cool if you're into milsim, but has anyone done even any vague testing with it (using a regular barrel and emptying your hopper at a target and then using this and emptying it would be enough to start..)

13t_ Treadstone
10-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Ignoring the press blurb.. does it actually have a noticeable impact on performance?

I mean, it looks cool if you're into milsim, but has anyone done even any vague testing with it (using a regular barrel and emptying your hopper at a target and then using this and emptying it would be enough to start..)
Yes, nothing scientific by any means but conditionally there are benefits. The bore is smaller than stock, .688 compared to .691, so smaller field paint performs slightly better yielding slightly better shot counts. The additional length and change in balance helps, in my opinion, with point shooting and with the TIB sights being so small as to be just about useless I find it helps. Truthfully the performance differences are small but in equal honesty we are talking about about a 12gram semi auto paintball pistol shooting little balls of paint. I like mine and I'm glad I got the chance to field trial a prototype, its well made and a quality piece that adds something to an already nice little gun.