PDA

View Full Version : Clamping Feedneck-

arplud223
10-10-2006, 03:48 PM
What threading is the feedneck on the ULE mainbodys? I've heard they are Angel Threaded and i also heard they are cocker threaded So which one is it- Can anyone recommend a Clamping\locking feedneck that works well with thiers. Thanx

chettacheez
10-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Its angel threaded.

MANN
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Can anyone recommend a Clamping\locking feedneck that works well with thiers. Thanx

I reccomend Rogue's feedneck ^^^^. Thats what I have on my vert emag, and it seems to work great with all of my hoppers. They are about average for what one cost new. I think I paid @ 30ish.

Note: IMO warps are better, but if and when my #1 gun (warp emag) goes down my #2 gun (vert emag) has Rogue's feedneck

arplud223
10-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanx I will buy accordingly now.

SR_matt
10-11-2006, 04:27 PM
i would suggest trying to look for a neck that has the latching type tightener like the hybrids have, they are alot easier to tighten on the fly than the ones like rogues, ccms, and the like that need a wrench.

now saying that i have a ccm neck that i like :rolleyes:. pretty much any neck that isnt the twist to tighten type will work well (i cant get any neck to tighten down well enoguh to keep the hopper from turning when i have to twist the neck to tighten)

-matt