PDA

View Full Version : Pants for long legs??

Doobie
10-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Does anybody make pants for the "extended baller" besides Redz? I really need 34" inseams and it seams the closest anyone gets is 32" and generally that's on thier 36"+ waists. Being 6'3" with a 33/34" waist makes it hard to find pants. Anyone know who dosn't make pants for midgets only?
Also, I'm looking at the Hybrid, XSV, and Eclipse Destructor pants specifically. If there is anyone out there my dimentions who wears any of these, what size did you get?

wimag
10-10-2006, 07:14 PM
6'4 36 inseam

i took a pair of DYE C4's and 06 Empire inverts and used a seam ripper to extend the cuff. Added about 2 inches and no more high waters :)

warpfeedmod
10-10-2006, 07:19 PM
6'5" 41/34 I bought a pair of black BDU's from the local surplus place, $15 and they've been fine since. Re-inforced knees as well as plenty of pockets.

I( gave up spending $40 on "paintball" pants to find they were too short

Cameo
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
<~~ is a chick and needs a 34 inseam... Impossible to find..
I went the bdu route also, but they are still not quite long enough.. Most of the time just have to stick with dickies cargo in black... major bummer but what are you gonna do??

SCpoloRicker
10-10-2006, 08:21 PM
I could use something exactly like that.

/6'2", 33-34" waist
//lotta legs

behemoth
10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
six fo', but see, i'm just fat, so the big waist comes with a big inseam...

Doobie
10-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Being a soldier, I have BDUs-a-plenty. I really don't want to wear my work clothes to 'ball in. Not that I'm worried about messing them up, I just want to get AWAY from the Army when I play, ya know?
It nice to see i don't suffer alone though.

behemoth- Why is that? Why do the big waists get the long legs. I really don't know a lot of guys who play with your dimentions. (Big AND Round :) ) I see more players with my dimentions yet were not getting taken care of.

Maybe I'll start a campaign for the long of leg! :dance:

behemoth
10-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Being a soldier, I have BDUs-a-plenty. I really don't want to wear my work clothes to 'ball in. Not that I'm worried about messing them up, I just want to get AWAY from the Army when I play, ya know?
It nice to see i don't suffer alone though.

behemoth- Why is that? Why do the big waists get the long legs. I really don't know a lot of guys who play with your dimentions. (Big AND Round :) ) I see more players with my dimentions yet were not getting taken care of.

Maybe I'll start a campaign for the long of leg! :dance:

I'm 6'4" and got a 42in waist.

All the paintball pants i've ever had were just long enough.

geekwarrior
10-10-2006, 10:07 PM
i'm 6'2 with a 36 in waist, my dye C5's are long enough, I am even walking on them a little

Temo Vryce
10-11-2006, 04:41 AM
I think I have it the worst. I'm 6'4" so I wear a 32 waist and 36 inseam. Finding jeans is hard enough let alone paintball pants.

shartley
10-11-2006, 05:49 AM
I used to be 6’3” and 32 as well with a 36-38 inseam depending on the pants and if I wanted to wear boots or not. Temo I feel your pain.

I am now at a 34-36 waist depending on the pants and the same inseam and have no problems finding pants at all. Those extra inches around the mid section matter A LOT.

I used to wear my BDU pants but outgrew them and then instead of going buying new paintball pants I made my own. I realize though that it is not cost effective for everyone to do that as well as that a lot of folks simply can’t. I am looking to get another pair of pants though and will probably go “purchased” this time. And I really love the CRYE stuff, but their best stuff is always out of stock for my size.

But I do find that if you are tall and thin you have a difficult time finding pants. Tall and Big is no real problem. When I lived in Oklahoma it was not such a big issue for me though. Maybe because they had more tall thin cowboys? LOL But up north here, you are out of luck in most stores.

Jeffy-CanCon
10-11-2006, 12:53 PM
manike is about your height, Doobie, and he wears Empire pants.

BD_Paintball
10-11-2006, 01:42 PM
check out the new evil pants. im 6'1" with a 34" waist with long legs and my pants are plenty long. they even drag

Walrus
10-11-2006, 02:55 PM
OH, PLEASE!!!

Try being 6',9" and trying to find pants. Luckily I am a little bigger waisted now so I have to find a 38x36. Your best bet is to not look for paintball pants and do as warpfeedmod said, get BDU's. They are easy to find and cheap enough that if you ruin them, you won't get mad. You would probably need a medium-long size and you would be good to go. I have the hardest time finding the ever elusive large-xlong in BDU's, but I have one pair that I love. Shoot, finding pants in general is a challenge :D

SpitFire1299
10-11-2006, 03:20 PM
You guys are too tall. :ninja:

CKY_Alliance
10-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Animal paintball makes custom pants i do believe.

Doobie
10-11-2006, 03:39 PM
OH, PLEASE!!!

Try being 6',9" and trying to find pants. Luckily I am a little bigger waisted now so I have to find a 38x36. Your best bet is to not look for paintball pants and do as warpfeedmod said, get BDU's. They are easy to find and cheap enough that if you ruin them, you won't get mad. You would probably need a medium-long size and you would be good to go. I have the hardest time finding the ever elusive large-xlong in BDU's, but I have one pair that I love. Shoot, finding pants in general is a challenge :D

Thanks. As I said though, the BDU option for me isa no go. I'm just mental. :tard: I'll wear them in scenario, but I'm in "Military mode" then anyway. :shooting:

Manike is a big'un. I wonder if he highwaters in his Empires?

Simon....tap.tap......Hello? Wanna weight in here? :(

Temo Vryce
10-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Animal paintball makes custom pants i do believe.

I was just looking at thier website and they do offer custom sizing on pants. If you need something other than what they have listed they can do special orders.