PDA

View Full Version : question for those who play speedball

eNder159
10-11-2006, 09:05 AM
i know most people here on this site don't play as much speedball as i probably do ...but i play for my university in the National collegiate paintball association...and i was thinking of picking up an emag to play with ...now i was wondering has anybody run and divided with an emag and if so how well can an emag take from diving?

Pneumagger
10-11-2006, 09:26 AM
i know most people here on this site don't play as much speedball as i probably do ...but i play for my university in the National collegiate paintball association...and i was thinking of picking up an emag to play with ...now i was wondering has anybody run and divided with an emag and if so how well can an emag take from diving?

I don't know that if you divided an emag if it would still shoot... but you could try...lol

Emags take diving well...they are tanks. Helpful hint when diving... don't land on the marker. :tard:

RRfireblade
10-11-2006, 09:27 AM
If I'm understanding you correctly , your just concerned with the strength of the marker ?

Then I'd say , honestly , an Emag is arguably one of the most physically durable Markers available besides maybe an M98 or A5.

eNder159
10-11-2006, 09:40 AM
If I'm understanding you correctly , your just concerned with the strength of the marker ?

Then I'd say , honestly , an Emag is arguably one of the most physically durable Markers available besides maybe an M98 or A5.

thank you rrfireblade

lol sorry about the post im at work at typing while making sure my boss isnt looking is a skill i need to learn

shaunyoung000
10-12-2006, 06:27 PM
I dive with my mag all the time. It's really durable, and doesn't look like my shockers do from about the same amount of play. Scratches, but no anno wear. I've heard of people stripping the battery pack screw from really rough ones, but I tend to disbelieve this, mine shows no signs of wear or threats of stripping. Yeah, get in that snake with that beast.....

Ratt
10-12-2006, 08:15 PM
I played frontman on a team for one season of HRL (Houston Rookie League) with a warped emag. I did a LOT of diving, and I never had a problem. My Emag took a beating, and never quit, never broke. It truly is a tank. The warp, on the other hand, now that's a different story...

MisterBones25
10-12-2006, 10:35 PM
i think this thread can answer the question of mags and durability...... http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184361&highlight=miata

neppo1345
10-12-2006, 10:42 PM

Who do you play for?

I never had a problem diving with mine...

athomas
10-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I've been playing with my emag for years. It just keeps rocking along. They are definately tough. That is what I like about them.

Temo Vryce
10-13-2006, 01:11 PM
The absolute toughest marker that I know of has to be VM-68 series. That's a tank. That being said, the Mag family are all very tough marker and I wouldn't have any worries about diving into bunkers with them. Just try not to damage the HPA.

Grey Goose
10-14-2006, 06:26 AM
Just keep the battery pack up. The front screw can get broken, or the dovetail sheared. Which isn't to say the E-mag isn't durable as hell, that's just something I've seen in the past when guys weren't thinking about keeping the battpack up.