PDA

View Full Version : Psa

behemoth
10-12-2006, 01:24 PM
This is a PSA, for all inquiring minds.

In School Suspension, also known as ISS, is quite boring.

that is all.

neppo1345
10-12-2006, 01:30 PM
wtf is a psa?

geekwarrior
10-12-2006, 01:31 PM
so how did you get supsended? and don't you only get supsended in grade school /high school?
for some reason I though you were older

behemoth
10-12-2006, 01:32 PM
wtf is a psa?

public service announcement.

newblar.

geekwarrior
10-12-2006, 01:32 PM
wtf is a psa?

public service announcement

behemoth
10-12-2006, 01:37 PM
so how did you get supsended? and don't you only get supsended in grade school /high school?
for some reason I though you were older

I'm a senior in highschool.

Its a joke really, i show up, and do nothing, and get decent grades.

To get suspended though, i was told to move to a different work station, i told my teacher i didnt want to, because i was working on a project that needed to get done, i had been sent around the building several times that day, beacuse of 'technical difficulties' and i just wanted to get it done.

well, she kept on my case, and finally i go 'You know what, i'm going to the office, this is BS.'

Well, i go to the office, and the principals are busy, so i plead my case to my guidance counselor (cool guy.)

He sees where i'm coming from, we go back to class, i get my stuff done, the day after, my teacher goes 'Oh, the principal wants to see you.'

I go down, and hes like 'Well, you shouldve handled it a different way.'

and gave me 1 day ISS, for 'insubordination'

thats BS if you ask me.

geekwarrior
10-12-2006, 01:45 PM
so lets punish you by making you sit out of your classes....sounds logical to me :rolleyes:

a least its your last year. plans for college?

Army
10-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Uh...you got in trouble for WANTING to complete a school assignment?

I thought my high school sucked. I only got in trouble for ditching to go surf. :headbang:

SCpoloRicker
10-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Aha, I've got behemoth to amuse me all day long!

Too bad I've got work to do. :(

behemoth
10-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Aha, I've got behemoth to amuse me all day long!

Too bad I've got work to do. :(

Nah, i posted that at the tail end of my sentance.

I'm home now.

/eff yo' work ni66a

neppo1345
10-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Nah, i posted that at the tail end of my sentance.

I'm home now.

/eff yo' work ni66a

OMG CUSS FILTER AVOIDING!!!?!!11!

CALLING ARMY!!!1!

Altimas
10-12-2006, 04:09 PM
I hated High School for the stupid punishments that were divied out... I got a detention for not having my T-shirt tucked in by the Weight Lifting coach, When I pointed out that none of the football players had their jersey's tucked in he told me that the rules don't apply to them. :mad:

SpecialBlend2786
10-12-2006, 04:38 PM
I hated High School for the stupid punishments that were divied out... I got a detention for not having my T-shirt tucked in by the Weight Lifting coach, When I pointed out that none of the football players had their jersey's tucked in he told me that the rules don't apply to them. :mad:

hahahaha

SCpoloRicker
10-12-2006, 04:52 PM

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/706/owlsad1nm.jpg

/lol

spectre184
10-12-2006, 07:54 PM
public service announcement.

newblar.

Also test for prostate cancer. link here for more info (http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Detection/PSA)

etjoyride
10-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Heh. my first period teacher last year counted me tardy 3-4 out of 5 times a week because my foot would usually land in the door .5-2 seconds after the bell rang (not my fault since my sisster drove me and ddin't care about being late). Anyways, every few days i would go to the tardy calculator and a sheet would say i had after school ISS (ACP-alternative classroom placement at my school) or all day ISS. I went one time and yet i never heard a word about it from my VP...He's a pretty cool guy i guess

tribalman
10-13-2006, 03:19 PM
i don't know about you, but the one time i had an ISS it was great! do having to listen to teachers pretending to know stuff, no having to fight thru overcrowded hallways. just sit in a room and zone. the day seemed like it was one hour.

billybob_81067
10-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Lol I got a 3-day I.S.S. once... kinda blew because there was absolutely nothing to do. I got all my homework done and read a couple of books in those 3 days.

Oh BTW don't ever get caught chucking cartons of milk against the back wall of the school just to watch them explode... :ninja: