PDA

View Full Version : Multipage E-Tac Article in APG Magazine

bit-wizard
10-13-2006, 07:14 AM
The December edition of Action Pursuit Games magazine just came out, and it has a nice multipage article/review of the Warp-left E-Tac in it! There are several good pictures, and a favorable write-up.

AGD has definitely been getting some good publicity the last few months in paintball magazines -- I saw a short blurb about the level 10 bolt in an APG from a few months ago. Way to go AGD.

bit-wizard :ninja:

Chronobreak
10-13-2006, 08:06 AM
only took em a fea years to come around aye

might have to buy the mag or go look at the article on the store

Pneumagger
10-13-2006, 08:23 AM
I saw this at borders last saturday. With all the AGD-downhill talk lately... I didn't feeling like opening up a can of worms.

But it was great writeup. The last AGD writeup I saw like this was for the Automag RT back in 98-99? That article was right next to the Black Widow "Low Pressure" Autockcer :rolleyes:

PanzerGen
10-13-2006, 09:31 AM
I not sure if anyone on this form noticed, but another magazine recently reviewed the mechanical warp left Tac-One. Paintball Sports did in their October 2006 issue. AGD even has an annoucement about the review on their webpage. The review is very favorible for the Tac-One and does not even consider a lack of electronics or its price as a weakness. Overall it is a very good and fair review, and FIRST POST :D . I am an observer no longer. :cool:

chip08
10-13-2006, 10:08 AM
The December edition of Action Pursuit Games magazine just came out

December edition? Its not even the middle of October yet. The magazine will have nothing to do with anything new that might come up during november. Those issues would have to be brought up in what, the February edition? Why do the publish so early?

BigEvil
10-13-2006, 10:25 AM
You know, all you need is one little tid-bit of publicity like that and if you play your cards right, you can make it snowball.

Then again, even snowballs cost money.

Glad to see AGD is getting some props. :headbang:

Chronobreak
10-13-2006, 10:42 AM
You know, all you need is one little tid-bit of publicity like that and if you play your cards right, you can make it snowball.

Then again, even snowballs cost money.

Glad to see AGD is getting some props. :headbang:

well i have seen more tacs than ule's around lately..

while its not alot...its stil usualy surprising to see any mags, let alone a tac or tac longbow, or even a warped pro classic :eek:

while many people say agd is going downhill or not selling alot, i dont think any or most of us have any idea how much they are or are not selling. and the amt they must sell is probly very very low.

REDRT
10-13-2006, 06:55 PM
The last time I have seen a mag on a full page was when Doc's barrel adaptor was a new thing. What was that 04ish?