PDA

View Full Version : Manny now that Skyball has a pro class will Shock be there

i-luv-my-rt
12-28-2001, 09:43 AM
Well i was on the Zap/Skyball page and noticed the addition of the pro class. This will add to an even longer weekend but will also be great to see the pro's go at it. Either way i was wondering if Aftershock was going to be there playing. I and many other AO'ers will be there and would like to meet you and Shock. Well thanks in advance!!!

i-luv-my-rt
12-28-2001, 12:05 PM
Ok any help will be appreciated!!!

magc68
12-28-2001, 03:26 PM
give it some time.

i have no idea how much pro intrest in skyball u will see. i think skyball is one week before LA and with customs/ entry fee/ and the long trip for most pro teams i wouldnt expect to see much intrest.

also with zap/national firing WPF as the event staff it will be zap/nationals first BIG tournament and im curious to see how it comes out (another fiasco at the dome???)

it will be a very interesting tournament.

also were is the prize list like last year. nothing is being revieled.

play on fri and sat. y coudnt they just get the weekend.

i-luv-my-rt
12-28-2001, 03:30 PM
I just looked at the Nppl schedule and i understand what your saying. I doubt any real "Pro" teams will be attending. Maybe my team will have to play the pro class by ourselves and win the 10 grand(LOL!!!). Well from what i hear it is ALOT to just get the Skydome for fri. and sat. but with another class in there they should be able to afford it. Not sure though need some input from Manny on this one.