PDA

View Full Version : My mag makes lovely paint soup...

EPIC_Vader
10-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Just bought a brand new Tac One WL with a warp feed of course. Yesterday I broke it out for its first day of paintball and I had a lot of problems with breaks inside the gun. At first the Warp was double feeding, but I fixed that easily enough.

After that I would be shooting a string of shots and it would suddenly blow ball chubs out the barrel well into the string. Now, I wasn't really thinking when I chronoed, I was used to pulling the trigger a few times and adjusting my velocity from that, and so I completely forgot to check my string velocity. So I know that is probably the most likely culprit. I just wanted to check in here and see what everyone else thought. I've been told that the X-Valve needs to break in, and the level 10, and the ULE Trigger, and that during this phase the mag can act weird. Is this true, and is there any way of getting it to behave while I break it in? Or can I just dryfire it and get the same results faster? I know that might sound foolish, but we have a scenario game in two weeks and I want to be able to take my Tac One and know that it will behave.

Thanks for any help

zackzel
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
If you bought it brand new, you will most likely have to tune your level 10 and ult. Also definatly check your velocity. My guess your main culprit though is a poorly tuned level 10 if its brand new.

captian pinky
10-15-2006, 09:12 PM
dont forget 10 cases break in period

maddboy32
10-15-2006, 10:21 PM
the techs at agd should have tuned the valve. are you useing a cheap brand of paint? and make sure your barrel is threaded in tight....they tend to loosen after a hopper or two of paint if not srcewed in tight.

i feel your pain, :ninja: i too just bought a tac-one WL and i'm having problems with the balls feeding into the chamber with my q-loader. but i know what my problem is. fixing it is the pain in the ... !!!

good luck, i hope our minor problems are fixed in the next few days.

lasrsktr
10-15-2006, 10:26 PM
the techs at agd should have tuned the valve. are you useing a cheap brand of paint? and make sure your barrel is threaded in tight....they tend to loosen after a hopper or two of paint if not srcewed in tight.

i feel your pain, :ninja: i too just bought a tac-one WL and i'm having problems with the balls feeding into the chamber with my q-loader. but i know what my problem is. fixing it is the pain in the ... !!!

good luck, i hope our minor problems are fixed in the next few days.

The techs definately don't tune the valve that much... I am personally having trouble with my x-valve... and was bought brandnew and upon gas up the first time it leaked out a side hole.... not a good thing..

after several replacement o-rings were sent... The valve and my complete gun are currently sitting at AGD getting the valve Teched.

maddboy32
10-15-2006, 10:45 PM
ok, i've bought 3 x-valves from agd and all have performed flawlessly. so i guess you win some, you lose some. :rolleyes: