PDA

View Full Version : Milling and Anno Help

Piranti
10-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok, I have just about aquired all of the pieces for my Pump Mag project, and I am looking to find or get into negotiations for the Milling and Annodizing I want done to my marker.

Now heres the Proposed setup:

1. Benchmark Single Trigger Frame (currently stock dust black)
3. Dallara Rail (currently appears to be polished raw aluminium)
4. Dallara Body (currently appears to be Raw polished aluminium)
5. RPG 15* asa (gloss black)
6. RPG gas through foregrip (gloss black)
or CP gas through foregrip (gloss Black)
7. 12g quick change adapter (gloss black)
8. WWA Phantom single peice 10rnd feedtube (raw or gloss black)
9. Pump kit.

I have decided to go with a basic dust black theme on everything, so the previously annoed peices will need to be stripped and reannoed.

So what needs to be done is I need the rail and body milled to accept the Pump kit, and a hole drilled and tapped to match the phantom single peice feed to the body. Then Everything Annoed to match.

I am looking for someone with a good quality work, good communication, and good turnaround. Last but not least someone of repute, really dont want to go down the route some have gone with some custom work and not seen a return for over a year and no communication.

So if you know someone or are that someone feel free to PM me with contact information so I can work a deal out and get this PumpMag gogging the agg kiddies :shooting: :eek: :D

Thanks,
Josh

11 Bravo
10-16-2006, 08:08 PM
I am sure luke could handle the milling for you. Pm him. Hes a fixture on this forum.
I dont know if he would mess with the ano though.

Havent I seen you on the Angel forum? If so I love that cat. :D

Piranti
10-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks,

Nope I dont lurk on the angel forums nor do I currently own one, been debating getting an older angel to mess around with, but fund are going into this project and D-Day, and of course the at least once a week case or 2 of paint and field entry/air fees :(

thefool
10-16-2006, 08:32 PM
i think luke has done several. http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=204065 has some info. I could do the anno too at a good price as i'm just getting my tank up and running.

warbeak2099
10-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Yea Luke might be able to do the milling and Gruntbull in the dealers section could definitely do a nice single color dust anno.

Rudz
10-16-2006, 11:33 PM
rainman is on mcb, and hes responsible for that pump mag that won motm last month, idk abt milling, but im sure he can do the anno, and im sure luke could do the milling, if not rrfireblades not a bad choice