PDA

View Full Version : angled/autococker threaded body?

Blaze008
10-16-2006, 09:09 PM
My first post on this forum, woo!

Story: I'm seriously looking to buy an automag, and am currently watching a classic automag on ebay. However, from what I understand the classic automags bodies use a twist-lock type barrel, and I would much rather use autococker threaded barrels.

So my solution seems simple: Just get a new body (ULE maybe)

But, I like how the feed neck is angled on the classic bodies, I like the thought of looking down the gun more.

Question: So, Im writing to ask is there any type of body that would fit a classic mag that has Autococker threading but has an angled feedneck?

Thanks a lot!

Piranti
10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Yes there is a way, if you are patient and resourceful you may be able to find used one of Doc's Twistlock to Cocker thread adapter, think there is one for sale now in the Misc section of the B/S/T's here.

As for bodies for a Mag of that style I do not believe there is such. :(

Chronobreak
10-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes there is a way, if you are patient and resourceful you may be able to find used one of Doc's Twistlock to Cocker thread adapter, think there is one for sale now in the Misc section of the B/S/T's here.

As for bodies for a Mag of that style I do not believe there is such. :(

yeahp, thats your best bet

check the dealers forum for the link to the ebay sales

welcome to AO

etjoyride
10-16-2006, 09:29 PM
isn't a pTP microbag body cocker threaded and PF at some times.

behemoth
10-16-2006, 09:31 PM
isn't a pTP microbag body cocker threaded and PF at some times.

Yes.

Lenny
10-16-2006, 11:18 PM
...but they are very hard to come by individually.

mag_lover05
10-16-2006, 11:21 PM
you will have to buy the whole micromag, just for the body...

olinar
10-17-2006, 12:52 AM
i think there is someone in the dealers forum currently selling some micromag bodies and there are pics as well on his thread check it out.

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203803

i think this is the perfect solution to your problem.itd prolly be cheaper if you bought a whole micromag though.and im sure there is one on ebay.just search micromag.

warbeak2099
10-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Um, micromags aren't rare. I see them in the bst all the time. It is not that hard to snag a micromag body. Besides yea, that guy in the dealers section is selling a whole batch. That's exactly what you're looking for. They're cheap too, go get one.

Arstron
10-17-2006, 10:35 AM
I even have a micromag body for sale that is powerfeed. ;)

grEnAlEins
10-17-2006, 11:12 AM
How bout a warp body?