PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Bolt hasn't got anything on these guys...

beam
10-16-2006, 11:33 PM
If you've seen the "LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! DEATH!" video...you'll appreciate this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoveRddHpzM

pbzmag
10-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Why can I picture some ao'ers already doing this... :tard:

gimp
10-17-2006, 01:04 AM
That would have been awesome when I was 9 years old. Running around in the woods dressed up in costumes hitting each other.

At least we don't have to worry about them breeding. I don't think they'll ever actually touch a woman.

warbeak2099
10-17-2006, 08:46 AM
There were some chicks in the vid...

Now please just answer me one question everyone. Did I just watch a vid of people playing a real life rpg? Wow lol, that was hysterical.

thecavemankevin
10-17-2006, 12:16 PM
WOW!!! thanx for the laugh, i needed that. Love the music mixed in with it too, made it EXTREME1!!!111!!!!11

There were some chicks in the vid...

Now please just answer me one question everyone. Did I just watch a vid of people playing a real life rpg? Wow lol, that was hysterical.

i doubt non of the dudes or chicks know where to stick it :tard:

rkjunior303
10-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds!

tribalman
10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
haha, D&D is fun and all, but only when using paper and dice, LARPing is just.....sad. :cry:

Carbon
10-19-2006, 01:16 AM
"if we dont kill nature, how can we build our houses!?!!"

Dubstar112
10-20-2006, 06:11 PM
howllllllllyyyy craaaap. i want the last minutes of my life back. i feel like ive lost my head.

billybob_81067
10-20-2006, 11:11 PM
howllllllllyyyy craaaap. i want the last minutes of my life back. i feel like ive lost my head.

I agree totally... I just thought of this while reading this thread: What's more lame, these people LARPing, or us watching a video of them LARPing??? :(

punkncat
10-22-2006, 06:54 PM
haha, D&D is fun and all, but only when using paper and dice, LARPing is just.....sad. :cry:

You must save vs. chance of nerdism. Roll your 2xd10....... :D

CKY_Alliance
10-22-2006, 08:20 PM
oh man i jus found out peopel do this BS in a park like 10 minutes from me..so this friday im going to have a little fun...some of my friends where riding around friday night and noticed some people dressed in tin foil...and where like wtf so they watched for a little bit and where like OMFG...and then went and messed with them ..o man..this **** is riddiculous.

warbeak2099
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
oh man i jus found out peopel do this BS in a park like 10 minutes from me..so this friday im going to have a little fun...some of my friends where riding around friday night and noticed some people dressed in tin foil...and where like wtf so they watched for a little bit and where like OMFG...and then went and messed with them ..o man..this **** is riddiculous.

You should dress up like star wars characters with lightsabers and attack them.

And omg, that "if we don't kill nature" quote is the best!

thecavemankevin
10-23-2006, 08:26 AM

like omg, what r u like 10? omfg!! roxr 1111 lol roflcopter

spike_ball999
10-23-2006, 12:22 PM

What's better: a pale kid with no strength or a pale kid with some decent muscle?

A couple years back, I would LARP. I'll admit it, I'm a geek (and loving it). It was actually quite fun. I still do it from time to time just cause. But I gave up LARPing for paintball :D It was really the only thing for some of us to do on a Saturday afternoon in a small town.

I agree totally... I just thought of this while reading this thread: What's more lame, these people LARPing, or us watching a video of them LARPing???

That's no where near lame. The costumes are kind of cool. Same goes for the "swords". Lame is when you take a piece of PVC and wrap as much duct tape and foam as you can around it. Many of the kids I would LARP with would do this.

I have a question for all of you who are poking fun at larping. Have you tried it? I ask this because in a way, it's similar to paintball. You can have short quick games of capture the hill (capture the flag) with simple LARPing weapons, or you can get really into it like scenario players do and have a detailed game plan and a complete realistic-as-possible outfit.
I actually tried to get some of my LARPing friends to start playing paintball with me, and of course I asked if they had tried it. They hadn't and didn't want to. All I'm saying here is don't knock it unless you try it.
Even to this day, I do laugh at myself too for LARPing. I did look a bit silly sometimes in LARPs. It's just all about fun.

glickstue
10-23-2006, 07:58 PM
That's not hitting with sticks... this is hitting with sticks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7BIjuAdZXU&mode=related&search=

CKY_Alliance
10-23-2006, 08:45 PM
You should dress up like star wars characters with lightsabers and attack them.

And omg, that "if we don't kill nature" quote is the best!

Haha or just dress up in star wars and show up be like "ok guys im ready" then "o **** its D&D night man **** why didnt anyone tell me...come on guys get on the ball"...

And yes CaveMan i am 10 how old are you 43?...stfu live a little..

eNder159
10-23-2006, 08:48 PM
What's better: a pale kid with no strength or a pale kid with some decent muscle?

A couple years back, I would LARP. I'll admit it, I'm a geek (and loving it). It was actually quite fun. I still do it from time to time just cause. But I gave up LARPing for paintball :D It was really the only thing for some of us to do on a Saturday afternoon in a small town.

That's no where near lame. The costumes are kind of cool. Same goes for the "swords". Lame is when you take a piece of PVC and wrap as much duct tape and foam as you can around it. Many of the kids I would LARP with would do this.

I have a question for all of you who are poking fun at larping. Have you tried it? I ask this because in a way, it's similar to paintball. You can have short quick games of capture the hill (capture the flag) with simple LARPing weapons, or you can get really into it like scenario players do and have a detailed game plan and a complete realistic-as-possible outfit.
I actually tried to get some of my LARPing friends to start playing paintball with me, and of course I asked if they had tried it. They hadn't and didn't want to. All I'm saying here is don't knock it unless you try it.
Even to this day, I do laugh at myself too for LARPing. I did look a bit silly sometimes in LARPs. It's just all about fun.

you know..you've got a point....

in a way...all our scenario players can be considered larping in actiong =X