PDA

View Full Version : mini mag question

illius
10-17-2006, 10:55 AM
alright so I just aquired a mini mag, never owned one, or shot one for that matter. well, my question is, is there any info on the internals and how they work? that and I hooked a tank up vertically to it because it has no bottom line adapter, and it just shot out air threw the back hole. it looks like its adjustable with an allen wrentch, but I dont want to touch until I know what it is. any help is greatly appreciated.

Jaan
10-17-2006, 11:52 AM
The piece in the back that the air is coming out of is the velocity adjuster. The air will vent out the back if it's turned up too high. Just turn it down by turning it counterclockwise.

illius
10-17-2006, 12:54 PM
hrm, well I took it apart to see the insides. I now know how it all goes together. I put the mag back together and ran some air threw it, it made a sound like it ws shooting 5 or six shots fast. I pulled and held the trigger and it stoped the noise. and the tank got cold, it formed frost. did I mess somthing up?

olinar
10-17-2006, 02:53 PM
you just got some liquid co2 into your gun.that happens very easily during rapid firing.you should try runnning remote or an expansion chamber or get an antisiphon or get a palmers stabilizer.either of these choices should work fine .you didnt mess anything other tan maybe an oring or two but thats no big deal,theyre cheap to replace.