PDA

View Full Version : photoshop

$tevo
10-17-2006, 06:34 PM
hey all. im dling the free trial of photoshop, anyone out there have any experience with it? i know a lot of people do use it, im wondering how easy it is to play around with it, or is it hard to figure it out? i want to fool around and see how different colors look on a mag to find out what kind of anno i want to get. would that be hard to do? i also want to add some laser graving, and im no artist at all, so basically what i am asking is: is it hard to figure the program out? do you need to be an artist to use it?

slade
10-17-2006, 07:05 PM
to change the ano you just have to use the selection tool to select the parts of the marker you want to change, and then, well, im lazy. there are tutorials for this. someone is bound to post.

/waits for bunny5 to post
//GIMP FTW
///propriety software FTL

trevorjk
10-17-2006, 10:35 PM
/waits for bunny5 to post
//GIMP FTW
///propriety software FTL

/ <- this is ghey
// <- this is ever more ghey
/// <- this means your just a pansy

and as for photoshop, there really is no better software out there that i know of. you can do virtually everything with it. it is VERY easy to use, although you will need a crash course or alot of trial and error. i would definetly recommend getting photoshop

Apple_Pie
10-17-2006, 10:41 PM
I love photoshop. After a days of playing with it I got most of the basics. As Trevorjk mentioned, a lot of trial and error is needed. But trial and error is much safer on a pic, rather than on a accual items. I highly reccomend it.

$tevo
10-18-2006, 10:34 AM
I downloaded the trial version last night. it seems cool as hell, can do so much with it. yea im going to take the time to play around and learn the program. thanks guys