PDA

View Full Version : One wierd looking mag body

going_home
10-17-2006, 09:09 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330039687835&rd=1&rd=1

Says its a SS Euro Power Feed body.
I dont think I have ever seen one before.

:confused:

11 Bravo
10-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Yep, thats what it is. Your supposed to be able to sight over the top of your gun better.
I had one, but I had Luke do his magic on it as soon as I got it.

flyingpootang
10-17-2006, 11:41 PM
If memory serves me right the first RT's came out that way from AGD, then as a option, also there was an optional trade in for the standard PF bodies. I think it had something to do with chopping because the rasied section of the tube didn't have enough weight on the ball reliably in high rates of fire.

StygShore
10-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Hmmm thinking that body would look nice on a RTpro setup... would take some serious Luke work to get it to work though I think...

Styg

olinar
10-18-2006, 01:14 AM
theyre pretty rare because only a few 100 hundred were sold in america before someone found out that they didnt line up correctly and cause more chopping/leaking issues.so im sure they were all returned and refunded by agd,however agd europe's bodies worked perfect and were kept in production.im lucky to have one that was also factory milled for a pump kit.they look sweet but idk if they are actually beter than just a standard powerfeed.

Beemer
10-18-2006, 06:58 AM
Ha Ha Euro My behind but it may be rare. If I recall correctly that was originally a D.A. of AGD design for himself and some of the Swarm guys on a standard SS PF body. I think it was offered as an option back then when AGD did all there brazing inhouse.

luke
10-18-2006, 09:17 AM
As I recall:
That was the first RT body. I saw it for the first time at a tournament in Tucson, it was AGD's newest marker at the time. Man, those were the fastest thing on the field for a short time. (Shortly after that, electros started getting popular at the tournaments I competed in)

They were discontinued because of feed problems. A few years later TK made a comment here on AO that the problem may have been the feed plug and not the feed tube.

Pneumagger
10-18-2006, 09:31 AM
They did come out on the first RT's. They had minor feed problems... but the Erou AGD bodies didn't seem to have the problem, or they just continued producing them for a while. Because AGD europe continued to make them they became known as AGD Euro Powerfeeds for awhile.

The original concept wasto allow the use of sights and while keeping the powerfeed and tall ball stack. But shortly after thier inception, sights and woodsball faded, the speedball field dominated, and forcefeed hoppers merited short arse feednecks.

ahellers
10-18-2006, 03:29 PM
looking back on the spacemag thread I belive thats the body that was on one of the space mags.
t

Skoad
10-18-2006, 05:13 PM
they had an attic sale with these at one time.

don miguel
10-18-2006, 07:54 PM
I Love Danz Z Grip Yo!