PDA

View Full Version : Rare Paintball? More Ebay Goodness

StygShore
10-18-2006, 12:49 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Collector-edition-paintball_W0QQitemZ110044815553QQihZ001QQcategoryZ 16049QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This takes the cake... if he sells them for 1.00 + 10.00 shipping = 11.00 X 2000 = $22000.00

That is a heck of a deal... 10.00 to ship a paintball?

Styg

MoeMag
10-18-2006, 01:05 AM
:tard:

pennywise
10-18-2006, 03:43 AM
I emailed him and asked, "Why, exactly, is this paintball rare...?"

We'll see if he replies... :tard:

shaunyoung000
10-18-2006, 06:41 AM
lol` i remember the guy that sold the 2 liter of busted paintballs, lmao

grEnAlEins
10-18-2006, 07:38 AM
"You are bidding on 1 VERY RARE designer paintball." :rofl: designer paintball

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 07:43 AM
WOW I need to get in on a scam like that myself. Come to think of it, when I went to the bathroom this morning, one of the turds did kinda look like Hillary Clinton. Damn it, I should have saved it and put it on Ebay. :mad: Christmas is coming, could use the cash and you know there is some Liberal blogger out there that would have bought it. OR, I could have called the auction "Here's your chance to flush Hillary once and for all" :bounce:

/time to take my meds

sniper1rfa
10-18-2006, 08:58 AM
UNO! (http://i2.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/b6/e5/01_1_b.JPG)

Pneumagger
10-18-2006, 09:35 AM
OMG. No really, that's an RPS "Spectrum" paintball. They only made like less than a half a dozen of those cases. They sort of change colors like a tiger's eye gemstone... but the shels were so thick with the colored layers that they never broke. They were worse than ProBalls at bouncing.

Psyche :rofl: :rolleyes:

kevdupuis
10-18-2006, 11:15 AM
WOW I need to get in on a scam like that myself. Come to think of it, when I went to the bathroom this morning, one of the turds did kinda look like Hillary Clinton. Damn it, I should have saved it and put it on Ebay. :mad: Christmas is coming, could use the cash and you know there is some Liberal blogger out there that would have bought it. OR, I could have called the auction "Here's your chance to flush Hillary once and for all" :bounce:

/time to take my meds
Are you sure it was Hillary Clinton and not Paris Hilton, I only ask because I've heard that she's been showing up in quite a few lately. :clap: :D

SR_matt
10-18-2006, 03:39 PM
OMG. No really, that's an RPS "Spectrum" paintball. They only made like less than a half a dozen of those cases. They sort of change colors like a tiger's eye gemstone... but the shels were so thick with the colored layers that they never broke. They were worse than ProBalls at bouncing.

Psyche :rofl: :rolleyes:

hmmm proballs had problems with bouncing? maybe it was casue i shot the proball platinium but i loved the stuff.

hmm while the ball looks cool and all... whoooooooo cares
-matt

sniper1rfa
10-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Probounce bounced all over the place.

It was round though. Real nice paint, thick fill...

Never, ever, broke.

MoeMag
10-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Is that what "spectrum" is about?
I actually saw some of those not too long ago, wonderd what made them spectrum. didnt think too much of it. then again... I also bought a gun in that shop that looked one color but completly changed when I went outside due to the lighting in there. :rolleyes:

Pneumagger
10-19-2006, 06:21 AM
I was joking about the whole RPS Spectrum Thing. Hence the "psyche" at the end of th post.

Yes, there is "Spectrum" brand Paintball... but they are whitebox seconds and come in many colors and fills. I don't know what paintballs these are, but I doubt they are rare.

/Proball bounced.
//Alot

pennywise
10-19-2006, 06:49 AM
Well, he answered my email. His response?

lol! because i am the one that made it.
And that makes it special because...???

Have to give him credit for trying his hand at entrepreneurialism. :rolleyes:

SummaryJudgement
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM

/time to take my meds

:rofl:
:clap: