PDA

View Full Version : I need a new field in NJ

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Ok, this weekend we 'officially' got tired of Ejam 3. Im not hating the place but between the crowded Speedball field, the mud on the other two hybrid fields, and the 'uselessness' of the 'scenario air field' the time has come to try out someplace new.

Dont get me wrong, Ejam is a top notch operation. It's just not doing it for us at the moment so dont take me out of context.

What we are looking for (like we all arent looking for the same)
-good fields
-access to the airball fields
-BYOP or very reasonable paint prices
-friendly locals who wont make fun of our NY accents.

Fireball Mountain Old Bridge is out of the question. Been there, it has the potential to be a nightmare.

Staten Island paintball (literally 10 mins from my house) is one of the worst run places ever. Plus the prices are insane, and not in a good way.

I know TopGun is good, just overpriced for paint.

So all you NY/NJ guys help me out. I really do not want to have to go back to the headaches of organizing outlaw games again.

:cheers:

eNder159
10-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Ok, this weekend we 'officially' got tired of Ejam 3. Im not hating the place but between the crowded Speedball field, the mud on the other two hybrid fields, and the 'uselessness' of the 'scenario air field' the time has come to try out someplace new.

Dont get me wrong, Ejam is a top notch operation. It's just not doing it for us at the moment so dont take me out of context.

What we are looking for (like we all arent looking for the same)
-good fields
-access to the airball fields
-BYOP or very reasonable paint prices
-friendly locals who wont make fun of our NY accents.

Fireball Mountain Old Bridge is out of the question. Been there, it has the potential to be a nightmare.

Staten Island paintball (literally 10 mins from my house) is one of the worst run places ever. Plus the prices are insane, and not in a good way.

I know TopGun is good, just overpriced for paint.

So all you NY/NJ guys help me out. I really do not want to have to go back to the headaches of organizing outlaw games again.

:cheers:

ejam is your only hope...ABC paintball is as bad as SI paintball

pbreview to try and find a good field

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 10:50 AM

Yeah thats what im doing, but some of those reviews are worthless.

Robbie
10-18-2006, 11:23 AM
good luck big E
it is a hard thing to find.

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 12:32 PM
good luck big E
it is a hard thing to find.

Tell me about it. Looks like the outlaw movement is going to get revised. It was crazy at E3 on Sunday. Not having that tire field really screws things up.

eNder159
10-18-2006, 01:07 PM
i just wish hustlers indoor paintball was back...that place was worth the one hour drive

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 01:18 PM
i just wish hustlers indoor paintball was back...that place was worth the one hour drive

Or PBX :(

WenULiVeUdiE
10-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Try out On Target Paintball in Pemberton. It is close to Fort Dix, so it may be a bit of a drive. However, it has two full airball fields as well as a plethora of woods and rec fields. $35 for entry with air and $44 for a case of X-ball Bronze. The owner does his best to ensure everyone has a great day.

Banshee23
10-18-2006, 02:22 PM

At least ABC has BYOP, other than that it does kinda suck :( All the other fields I know of in NJ are field paint.

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Try out On Target Paintball in Pemberton. It is close to Fort Dix, so it may be a bit of a drive. However, it has two full airball fields as well as a plethora of woods and rec fields. $35 for entry with air and $44 for a case of X-ball Bronze. The owner does his best to ensure everyone has a great day.

I was reading the review on PBR of OTPB and was hoping someone would have something good to say about them.
Thanks

zyklon69
10-18-2006, 04:24 PM
For a long time i've been thinking of opening a paintball field on route 22 somewhere, i might just do it.

BigEvil
10-18-2006, 08:46 PM
For a long time i've been thinking of opening a paintball field on route 22 somewhere, i might just do it.

Have decent pricing and staff and you have 2 regular customers automatically :D

WenULiVeUdiE
10-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Make that three...

eNder159
10-18-2006, 09:59 PM

ZEROte
11-02-2006, 09:37 PM
hey guys its my birthday tuesday so i decided that it is a good time to bring wc keep out of retirement. i will be going to on target paintball this sunday if anyone wants to come out and play some good woods ball your more than welcome. my saying is the more the merrier.

WenULiVeUdiE
11-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Ahh! I am going to "Accurate Paintball" on Sunday. Apparently a friend's uncle owns it and will give us free air and entry with the purchase of a case.

Damn. You still have that STO from 2 plus years ago?

ZEROte
11-02-2006, 10:45 PM
omg you just opened up wounds that were just healing. i ran my fone bill up really high last year and needed money quick and the only way i could do it was to sell my sto. it was ungodly sick for a mech cocker. i regret selling it since.

BigEvil
11-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Tuna's got a Skirmish outing planned for 11/11 you guys should meet us up there.

ZEROte
11-03-2006, 08:57 AM
i saw that on pbn but i really dislike skirmish and work on saturdays

BigEvil
11-03-2006, 09:01 AM
i saw that on pbn but i really dislike skirmish and work on saturdays

I like to think of Skirmish as the "mecca". Of course, there's plenty to dislike about it, but the fields are awesome. I try to get out there at least once a year just to remind me how much fun I had as a pgp packin'-purple-zap-shootin' noob back in 90'.

ZEROte
11-03-2006, 09:34 AM
well you can do that at on target this sunday :D here if you provide the pgps ill play stock class instead of using my matrix.

also a hundred bucks a case for zap ouch.

Big'n slo
11-03-2006, 11:32 AM
On Target...

Ahh the good ol days

Hey 1DE remember when I bunkerd ya with my PGP!

:p

Chrishew09
11-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Make the drive to PA, EMR is good, I play at DestinationEarth in the Fernwood resort at E.Stroudburg PA.