PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying the annoe on a classic RT

SN toter
10-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Well i just got this classic RT and I bought it without seeing pics...now from the description I thought I was buying another red smear RT, this, clearly, is not a red smear. I'm in no way dissapointed, I like it a lot actually, I was just wondering if this was a kit, a custom job, or some kind of limited production RT. The fella I bought it off didn't know. Its like a red/orange/black lava looking deal. The feed plug is an unusual shape too....Thanks in advance

P.S. Yes I know, those are Smart parts grips and yes, they will be shortly replaced.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/data/545/Red_Lava_RT.JPG

olinar
10-18-2006, 05:01 PM
man im missin it already that thing is sweet.im pretty sure the guy i bought it off of did a custom anno on it because if you pill off the sight rail and the foregrip bracket there is no anno there for some reason.it still looks great.have you used it yet?i never got a chance to use it in a game.

SN toter
10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
I love it, the Intelly sure does make a difference ;) I'm plying with it at the smart parts field tomorrow night. It had a slight leak down the barrel so I replaced all the seals with an old parts kit I had laying around and now it's shooting great! Thanks again!

olinar
10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
there was a slight leak when i was last shootin it.it wnet away after a couple dozen shots so i didnt think much of it.i was actuall thinkin about puttin my logic vert frame on it but never got around to it.looks sweet with the intelli.