PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed / Intellink questions.

12-28-2001, 02:45 PM
I know I have seen seen posts here before about how to link up an IntelliFrame/Warp/Revy. I've tried searching, and can't come up with anything.

I am planning on getting the iZ-Grip when(if) it becomes available. I will of course use the link cable to have the warp spin with every shot. But I also want to find the links to where others have posted how to link a Warp to a Revy, so it spins as well with each shot. Any help is appreciated.

PS - I remember a guy here who had made his own iZ-Grip(it may have been a regular .45 grip), long ago, before Intelliframes were out from AGD. Anyone know who he is, if he still lurks here, cause last time I was here I saw his RT setup with his custom electronic trigger up for sale.

AGD
12-28-2001, 09:16 PM
http://www.airgun.com/manual.html

12-28-2001, 09:53 PM
Wow, thanks Mr. Kaye! I had no idea AGD had put this information up there. Now I'm going to have to "play" with linking up the Warp AND Revy, to my current ZGrip. I just have to run voltage tests on each line, just looking at whats there now, I think it will have to be the switch in the grip, linked to Revy(for power too), then a secondary set of wires to the Warp.

My current thought about the ZGrip I have, I don't think there will be a way I'll be able to mount the switch inside the grip, and have it be actuated by the trigger rod, I'm thinking more along lines of some type of "switch" behind the trigger. Hmm, gives me a nice project to work on for a while. I'm curious to see how you guys design a solution to this issue with your iZGrips, when you get to R&D'ing them.

Thanks again.

X-Plosive
12-29-2001, 01:59 AM
I will walk you through it. I have setup an intellifeed on my current z-grip, it's not very difficult. It is a nice project; it takes a lot of pre planning though. Just e-mail me and I will give you step by step instructions along with some pictures. Pictures may be a little slow because I still have to go purchase a docking bay to charge the camera. There is a little bit of drilling involved, I did it freehanded and it turned out nicely but I wouldn't recommend doing it freehanded.

my e-mail is arianm80@hotmail.com

01-03-2002, 11:23 PM
Sent you an email, I would love to have whatver supporting documentation you have come across or created on this "mod". Thanks.