PDA

View Full Version : e-blade e1 versions

kliped
10-20-2006, 08:39 PM
hey hows it goin guys, i just got my eblade e1 in and its version 1.06. my question is, is it possible to down grade or upgrade the version to one that has full auto mode? please let me know thnx

autococker04
10-20-2006, 09:08 PM
if you buy the zero b board i believe it has full auto, and ramping

warbeak2099
10-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Tboard might have FA. It definitely has NXL F/A, but I don't know about straight up FA.

kliped
10-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Tboard might have FA. It definitely has NXL F/A, but I don't know about straight up FA.

would the T-board fit the eblade e1 frame?

Draken
10-23-2006, 07:09 PM
yes the tboard fits the E1...the software i have on mine is VERY buggy though and the eye logic leaves something to be desired...why are you so interested in FA anyway?

and NO stock software from PE has a full auto option, closest thing you can get is some serious bounce

SR_matt
10-23-2006, 07:12 PM
u can just put in nughty dog settings hand have basicaly FA. but FA and Naughty dog settings will probably get u kicked from most fields if u use it ingame
-matt

punkncat
10-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Easiest thing to do for an e1 is to set it up to bounce.
Its been a long time since I owned one, but seems as if there is a trigger filter you can mess with and also the mechanical setting of the trigger itself. Set up right they go insane fast. Totally illegal bounce, but fast.

SpecialBlend2786
10-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Easiest thing to do for an e1 is to set it up to bounce.
Its been a long time since I owned one, but seems as if there is a trigger filter you can mess with and also the mechanical setting of the trigger itself. Set up right they go insane fast. Totally illegal bounce, but fast.

Yeah, I had an e1 awhile ago. I could never get it to STOP bouncing

SR_matt
10-23-2006, 07:54 PM
a friend of mine set up one with ND settings in it and, turned off the eyes and the only way the gun stoped shooting was when the tank ran out :wow:
-matt

kliped
10-23-2006, 11:12 PM
u can just put in nughty dog settings hand have basicaly FA. but FA and Naughty dog settings will probably get u kicked from most fields if u use it ingame
-matt

what are naughty dog settings?

also i appriciat all your guys help

would any of you be able to give me any pointers on setting up a real good bouce on the trigger? thnx

Draken
10-24-2006, 12:32 AM

would any of you be able to give me any pointers on setting up a real good bouce on the trigger? thnx

This is not something I say very often...I hope you don't show up at the field I play at...

If you would take the time and learn the game you would know you don't need bounce, you don't need 21390872 bps, its a game of skill, not paint juggling

SpecialBlend2786
10-24-2006, 01:55 AM
This is not something I say very often...I hope you don't show up at the field I play at...

If you would take the time and learn the game you would know you don't need bounce, you don't need 21390872 bps, its a game of skill, not paint juggling

While this may be true, and I may agree with you 100% about bounce....it's incredibly fun watching a cocker cycle really fast :)

FlawleZ
10-24-2006, 07:17 AM
While this may be true, and I may agree with you 100% about bounce....it's incredibly fun watching a cocker cycle really fast :)

Meh...The entertainment is usually short lived. I'm not real familiar with the ND settings, but someone above mentioned turning the eyes off, which is stupid because that limits ROF to 11 or 12 CPS.

BigEvil
10-24-2006, 08:13 AM
I think TAG has a new cocker board coming out. If it has all of the features of the other ones then it will have full-auto. It is also supposed to fit the E1 as well as E2 frames.

SR_matt
10-24-2006, 02:14 PM

i dont know the exact settings, you could probably find them on PBN just we aware of all the trollage there.

-matt

peewee
10-25-2006, 07:04 AM
tonykii I believe has the Zero B boards on ebay $80 with new eye. Just got one now I have to rebuild my karni & put in the board. has all the goodies on it.

kliped
10-28-2006, 01:11 PM

o i know but i just find it fun and i dont play professionaly or anything, i just do it for fun, the field that i went to in fort wayne indiana allows full auto.

Armory
10-31-2006, 02:37 PM
I can't believe that after what 2 years they still think theres some magical ND setting...

Each ND marker was custom timed by a WGP Tech, there are no special settings that get you F/A or 24 bps but being skilled at timing out a cocker.

kenndogg
10-31-2006, 02:54 PM
I can't believe that after what 2 years they still think theres some magical ND setting...

Each ND marker was custom timed by a WGP Tech, there are no special settings that get you F/A or 24 bps but being skilled at timing out a cocker.

finally....

kenndogg
10-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Meh...The entertainment is usually short lived. I'm not real familiar with the ND settings, but someone above mentioned turning the eyes off, which is stupid because that limits ROF to 11 or 12 CPS.

wrong...with eyes off the cap is whatever you set it at

SR_matt
10-31-2006, 03:24 PM

well my friend definatly had "ND settings" and it definatly bounced to the point he couldnt stop it unless he turned off the air
-matt