PDA

View Full Version : new intellifeed loader

Rudz
10-21-2006, 12:24 AM
pbn..click at ur own risk (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1781121&page=7)

basically the thing is a new loader, looks like a halo and vlocity had a kid..its supposed to be wirelessly intellifed to your marker, so it reacts to trigger pull, and not cycling...supposed to be faster than the v35 board, 6 aa or 2 9v operation..tray on bottom slides out for easy cleaning..and has a really low profile feedneck..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e148/p8ntbllrz14/Pulse.jpg

MoeMag
10-21-2006, 12:29 AM
:wow:
Groovy.

robnix
10-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Weight?

d4m4don3
10-21-2006, 01:04 AM
Is the intellifeed patented?

onedude36
10-21-2006, 01:10 AM
oh joy the halo/velocity bastard child. It appears to take the worst of both worlds. the fatness and snobby upturned nose of the velocity, and the halo shapped behind. :tard:

neppo1345
10-21-2006, 02:16 AM
oh joy the halo/velocity bastard child. It appears to take the worst of both worlds. the fatness and snobby upturned nose of the velocity, and the halo shapped behind. :tard:

Agreed...

Cow hunter
10-21-2006, 09:31 AM
looks alright... but who makes it?

geekwarrior
10-21-2006, 09:33 AM
looks like its heavy

Sam5992
10-21-2006, 10:10 AM
looks nice.

warbeak2099
10-21-2006, 10:35 AM
looks alright... but who makes it?

Draxxus. I don't know if I'd pay $130-150 for a loader made by Draxxus...

SR_matt
10-21-2006, 01:51 PM
its probably some one in nps so it doesnt matter the name its under since they are all the same company
-matt

psychowarden
10-21-2006, 02:52 PM
It actually looks pretty nifty. But considering it uses a sensor from the trigger, you will likely have to install some kind of stuff into it.

And whats with all of these bastard childs coming out?
First its the Shocker, which looks like a bastard child of a Mag and an electro
Then the Ion, a Shocker and Nerf gun
Then the Triumph, a Tippman and a Powerdrill
and now this, a VLocity and a Halo.

autococker04
10-21-2006, 03:11 PM
It actually looks pretty nifty. But considering it uses a sensor from the trigger, you will likely have to install some kind of stuff into it.

And whats with all of these bastard childs coming out?
First its the Shocker, which looks like a bastard child of a Mag and an electro
Then the Ion, a Shocker and Nerf gun
Then the Triumph, a Tippman and a Powerdrill
and now this, a VLocity and a Halo.

lol

this hopper looks like it couls be pretty cool, like said b4 if it has strong shells

Toll
10-21-2006, 03:45 PM
If it had strong shells I'd be interested. Intellifeed is nice...though I dunno about dropping 150+ on a loader that may or may not break when hit with paint.

minimag86
10-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Looks ok but it looks to be made of the same old acrylic as most of the other loaders........maybe if they made it outa polycarb it would actually take a beatin.

slateman
10-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Jeez, put down the h8trade :D j/k

Let's be honest, all loaders are ugly. As long as it isn't horrifyingly ugly, then I can deal with it. If it looks stupid, but works well, it ain't stupid.

thefool
10-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Jeez, put down the h8trade :D j/k

Let's be honest, all loaders are ugly. As long as it isn't horrifyingly ugly, then I can deal with it. If it looks stupid, but works well, it ain't stupid.
spoken like an engineer

Rudz
10-22-2006, 12:48 AM
Is the intellifeed patented?

was that another agd contribution..im not sure, so ill let someone else answer, i know angels were also intellifed, but idk who did it first..

Cow hunter
10-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Looks ok but it looks to be made of the same old acrylic as most of the other loaders........maybe if they made it outa polycarb it would actually take a beatin.
why dont they make them out of carbon fiber? very light, very strong

SR_matt
10-22-2006, 07:25 AM
cost, would probably out weight the pluses, also it would probably be hard as heck to get all the shaping done.
-matt

don miguel
10-22-2006, 09:55 AM
This is kinda off topic, but does anyone think that the tippman A5 is very similar to an intellifeed system? because I do, mabe tippmann copied the "idea" not the design. What do you think?

slateman
10-22-2006, 11:31 AM
spoken like an engineer
Ironically, I have Bachelor of Art degrees in history and psychology. I'm the opposite of an engineer :D I would just rather have something work, and maybe not work so great, than to have something work great, and maybe work

Triangle
10-22-2006, 12:45 PM
This is kinda off topic, but does anyone think that the tippman A5 is very similar to an intellifeed system? because I do, mabe tippmann copied the "idea" not the design. What do you think?

I'm fairly confident that Tippmann produced a marker before the A5 with a forcefed hopper years before AGD intellified their mags.
It was called the Factory FA.
Can anyone verify or correct this?
http://www.haveblue.org/chrismader/Gun%20Pics/Tippmann/Factory%20FA/fa1.jpg

warbeak2099
10-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes, the Factory F/A used a mechanical, spring loaded version of the Cyclone. It had some jamming problems but overall worked pretty well when taken care of. This was about 3 or 4 years before AGD came up with the intellifeed.

Not that the two have absolutely anything to do with each other. The Cyclone is a completely different idea, stemming from an older system that Tippmann designed before the intellifeed. The two have no connection whatsoever and don miguel is just plain old wrong once again. :tard:

Triangle
10-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Yes, the Factory F/A used a mechanical, spring loaded version of the Cyclone. It had some jamming problems but overall worked pretty well when taken care of. This was about 3 or 4 years before AGD came up with the intellifeed.

Not that the two have absolutely anything to do with each other. The Cyclone is a completely different idea, stemming from an older system that Tippmann designed before the intellifeed. The two have no connection whatsoever and don miguel is just plain old wrong once again. :tard:
http://www.manuelbieh.de/kram/blog_highfive.jpg

warbeak2099
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM
http://www.manuelbieh.de/kram/blog_highfive.jpg

God I love google image search!

CKY_Alliance
10-22-2006, 01:12 PM
weight and shells are suppose to be comparable to a halo...this is what a few who have seen it in person have said..o also there is a place for a rip drive but no rip drive, but there is a button on the bottom to reverse the drive come...

they place a chip on your board that wirelessly intelli's your gun and hopper..but it the intelli goes out or you dont want to use it the hopper will put pressure on the ballstack every 3 seconds...so NO EYES or MICH to go out...

Someone said they shot one on a dm5 or 6 in uncapped ramp and it never missed a beat...but i guess if you go by Don Migul..then thats only like 10-12 bps and we would be better off testing it on a spyder electra..

Triangle
10-22-2006, 01:16 PM
weight and shells are suppose to be comparable to a halo...this is what a few who have seen it in person have said..o also there is a place for a rip drive but no rip drive, but there is a button on the bottom to reverse the drive come...

they place a chip on your board that wirelessly intelli's your gun and hopper..but it the intelli goes out or you dont want to use it the hopper will put pressure on the ballstack every 3 seconds...so NO EYES or MICH to go out...

Someone said they shot one on a dm5 or 6 in uncapped ramp and it never missed a beat...but i guess if you go by Don Migul..then thats only like 10-12 bps and we would be better off testing it on a spyder electra..

You had better watch your tone, noob. He'll 'pone you.

edit: page2 snyp4r

thefool
10-22-2006, 01:17 PM

OWned. :spit_take

warbeak2099
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Ahahahahahha.

Anyways, pics are up of it on a gun on pbn. Apparently it is speedfeed compatible for anyone that uses those on their halos or reloaders. It looks really wide. Mad low on the gun, but wide.

Armory
10-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I'd like to see more than just a profile of it.
But even then a Halo thats easy to clean... Where can I get one!