PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe w/o the hopper reactive trigger

drx975
12-28-2001, 03:55 PM
I was looking at the intelliframe and noticed that since it is made by AGD that this thing has to work. But it is also more than normal frames because it is capable of being used with a revy. Lets just say I bought the intelliframe, but didnt use the elec. setup. What would make this frame better than the rest? Would it be worth the extra money to buy it since it is made by AGD?

a_malfunction
12-28-2001, 05:24 PM
It is machined to much higher tolerances.... The trigger pull is almost as short as it can be with this frame. But If you do get it, It would make sense to get the parts from Radio shack and set up the intellifeed as the parts cost less than $10. It is a great frame even without the mounting bracket.

drx975
12-28-2001, 06:52 PM
Yeah I would definetly do that, I was just trying to see what else makes this frame better because mostly people are just talking about the "reactive" trigger part. Obviously this is a plus, but lets say the trigger pull was longer/harder/etc. than the other frames, I probably wouldn't want it. If it does make the trigger as short as its going to ever be, and its made by AGD, then I think it will be worth the extra money. Thanx.

SoupRman
12-28-2001, 06:57 PM
you get groove (double finger) or blade. matte black, gloss black, or nickle plate. the choice of savign your batteries from yrou rev, and possibly helping it feed faster if you have the late VL boards w/o x-board. and if you like the stock trigger pull, the intellifeed matches it. unlike other frames *cough*benchmark*cough* you won't have to make a trigger stop, and there should be no side to side slop.

[NA]WARLORD
12-28-2001, 11:00 PM
So what you guys are saying is that the intellifeed "WONT" work with the x-board?

Smoken
12-28-2001, 11:17 PM
Regarding the price of the Intelliframe, it's not really that bad. DYE Frame ($70) + DYE Trigger ($25) + DYE Grips ($25) = $120---- that's five bucks more than an intelliframe, and it doesn't include a safety or the intellifeed option.
ALSO...
I know Intellifeeding my mag is supposed to help my battery life on my Revy, but by how much (is it noticeable)?

SoupRman
12-28-2001, 11:30 PM
intelliframe will work with x-board. will work with any. i'm just saying that i fyou did have late BE revvies this could improve it. sorry if i had mislead you somehow.